• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dale gets hired to exterminate bugs in Kazuma's mansion while the konosuba cast are away darkness gets back earlier than the rest and misinterprets dale as an intruder and a fight breaks out

Dale has access to everything melee so no Guns, Shurikens, Dynamite, or grenades

Darkness has her standard arsenal

Battle takes place in front of the mansion

Speed equalized

Exterminator:

Crusader:

Incon:

probably but dale's pretty cowardly so he wouldn't like cut her in half with his chainsaw instantly or something like that

Last edited:
Lalatina has very good stamina, though, & by SBA, she is willing to try defeating Dale.... But I guess she could miss a lot with her sword? What other wincons does Lalatina have that she'd normally try to use in-character?

Well I’m not sure what that would be for Darkness.Since there are no calcs,I’m assuming baseline

If Darkness is Baseline,then Dale stomps

Last edited:
Dale scales to the propane explosion and darkness scales to threats the size of the mansion
IIRC, all of Buttersamuri's calcs were retroactively deemed invalid because it was widely agreed upon he was using faulty premises & such to achieve inflated results.
As such, unless someone else has an approved calc of Megalo Mart's explosion to scale to Dale Gribble, he may ALSO be calc-less.

Back