• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D.Va Low 7-C self-destruct upgrade

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper

From this calc; accepted by DMUA but contested by Jason, scales D.Va's mecha self-destruct to Low 7-C from 1.258 Kilotons to 2.51484629106 Kilotons

(it's stated here that D.Va's mech is powered by a reactor, in-which theoretically, judging by the explosion radius of her mech, should be a mini-nuclear reactor)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/what-type-of-battery-does-dvas-meka-run-on/552717 This thread on Blizzard forums should give intel on the battery that power's D.Va's mecha.

If D.Va's battery isn't a nuclear reactor then it should scale to approximately 1.258 Kilotons; if it is a nuclear reactor then it should scale to 2.515 Kilotons

Staff Tally:
1. 258 Kilotons:
2. 515 Kilotons:
Disagree:

Last edited:
huh, no wonder I died to it so often

2.515 kilotons is fine with me. it's called a reactor twice, so it's a pretty safe assumption.

2 Kilotons is fine. It scales to nobody except for the attack either way.

Also is anybody else gonna ever rework Overwatch profiles? Like, is it just gonna be me and then what Weekly's done on the tanks?

2 Kilotons is fine. It scales to nobody except for the attack either way.

Also is anybody else gonna ever rework Overwatch profiles? Like, is it just gonna be me and then what Weekly's done on the tanks?
Sure, I'll try and help to repatch Weekly's absence. I'm like 90 percent done with the clean-ups but unsure what other information that's missing for the verse so far.

Sure, I'll try and help to repatch Weekly's absence. I'm like 90 percent done with the clean-ups but unsure what other information that's missing for the verse so far.
Thanks

Uhhh, for characters I have so far beyond what's already been released I have Reaper and am like halfway done with Genji and Cassidy, probably gonna do Moira just to finish off Blackwatch TBH

Thanks

Uhhh, for characters I have so far beyond what's already been released I have Reaper and am like halfway done with Genji and Cassidy, probably gonna do Moira just to finish off Blackwatch TBH
Alright, good luck with whatever you're working with. Feel free to DM me if you need any help.

Tanks are half-done though I want to handle Roadhog and Reinhardt myself, but for the most part any character that is not referenced out the ass and has scaling to Reinhardt is on the list of to do.

So the real question for reworking them is "What are your personal favorites" and go from there

Tanks are half-done though I want to handle Roadhog and Reinhardt myself, but for the most part any character that is not referenced out the ass and has scaling to Reinhardt is on the list of to do.

So the real question for reworking them is "What are your personal favorites" and go from there
Lol, lots of pages are unreferenced; yeah, will do.

I think the debate with Jason Sith should be continued before we add the calculation to the homepage.
I posted the CRT for a reason; even if he did accept it‘ll still need to undergo a CRT.

Apparently Junkrat still has an active CRT BTW, he's already done its just the world's most boring wait

Yeah I did every main I had except Reaper first, bite me lol
Link? I’ll work on the references I can do
I know, I just saw the calculation on the home page so I thought it should be bought up.
Yeah, that’s why I said it’s contested by Jason

Back