• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Past 1: 8-A to Low 7-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
New calculation that was going used.

Naruto Kurama Chakra mode Stopped Boa Low 7-C / Small Town level+ (3.822048 kilotons) and 8-A (514.546 Tons)

CM2 Jirobo's Shogekishou Low 7-C / Small Town level+ (5.14546 kilotons)

Both have been accepted. (The old calculations have not been accepted. But it is used), it is used, the distance and the speed is too low

- so this thing can be used

The character that will scale with this is 4 sound ninja, Konoha 11, Jonins and Others

Key: Sasuke Retrieval

Naruto and Sasuke are 8-A from the beginning, so they don't upgrade to 8-A

Just upgrade to Low 7-C at Kurama's chakra and Cursed seal from Chuunin Exams

Tier: 8-B | 8-B. Low 7-C | 8-A | 7-C

Key:
Land of Waves | Chuunin Exams | Sasuke Retrieval | Cursed Seal Level 2

Attack Potency:
City Block level (Created a crater with a Kato) | City Block level (Stronger than his previous state, and knocked out a giant bear). Small Town level+ with the first stage of his cursed seal (Should be comparable to Naruto with a little bit of Kurama's chakra) | Multi-City Block level (Comparable to Naruto, and could physically damage him) | Town level (Should be comparable to Choji Akimichi, as the Curse Mark of Heaven is far superior to the Sound Four's. Should at least be comparable to CS1 Kimimaro)

And Neji must be upgraded to Low 7-C with Kaiten from Chunnin Exams

But wait wait

Why Jirobo is 8-B by reasoning (Damaged Post Chuunin Exams Base Sasuke) Oh no, Yes, he's damaging Sasuke after the Chuunin exam but he doesn't damage Chuunin Exams Base Sasuke, and he's damaging Sasuke during Sasuke Retrieval so he must be 8-A correctly, along with his calculations that have been recognized as 8-A, with 10 times more power from the calculations of Low 7-C Jirobo's Shogekishou

So this is the wrong information that needs to be corrected.

So 4 sound ninja is 8-A from the beginning, just they use the wrong information. (This is not called upgrade, it is to edit data and use Low 7-C from new calculations)

4 sound ninja

Image all Sound Four
Sakon vs sasuke

Tier: 8-A | 8-A | Low 7-C

Jirobo's profile Multi-City Block level+ (Should be can comparable to Sakon, who can easily defeat Base Sasuke from Sasuke Retrieva) | Multi-City Block level+ (Stronger than before, and ten times weaker than his next form, making him this strong) | Small Town level+ (Is said to be ten times stronger than before. After transforming, he slammed his palm hard enough to make Giant Choji fly. Was capable of keeping up with Genma Shiranui and Raido, Minato's elite guards)

In addition, others The scale from them must be upgraded as well.

Neji, Kiba, Shikamaru, Lee, Temari, Kunkoro at that time will upgrade to Low 7-C.

Jounin, others like

Genma and Ao will be upgraded to At least Low 7-C

What do you think?

Kiba

8-B | Low 7-C | At least Low 7-C, higher with Human Beast Transformation

Key: Chuunin Exams | Sasuke Retrieval | Part 2

Neji Hyuuga

8-B. Low 7-C with Kaiten | Low 7-C | At least 7-C

Key:
Chunnin Exams | Sasuke Retrieval | Shinobi Alliance

Shikamaru

High 8-C with explosives, Low 7-C with Shadow Possession Jutsu. | At least High 8-C with explosives, 7-C with Shadow Possession Jutsu.

Key: Pre-Timeskip | Post-Timeskip

Temari

High 8-C | 8-B, Low 7-C with strongest attacks | 7-C

Key:
Chunin Exams | Sasuke Recovery Missio | Post-Timeskip

Kankuro

High 8-C | 8-B, Low 7-C with his puppets | 7-C

Key:
Chuunin Exams | Sasuke Recovery Missio | Shinobi Alliance

I do have a concern for the first calc which I've noted in the comments for it.

Taka was also concern about this too, he just evaluated that mathematics was correct, but didn't evaluate whether it could be used.

I'm not sure if this can be used because Taka told me at first that it may not be available.

Jvando, I think this can't be recalculated.

What do you think if we change the static state by removing the calculation about this?

This calculation may not be available, so we do not need to use it.

Change from

City Block level (Comparable to Sasuke, and could destroy Orochimaru's snake summon with his shadow clones, although he did this from the inside). Multi-City Block level with Kurama's chakra (Overpowered Orochimaru's snake summo, which could also do this)

to

City Block level (Comparable to Sasuke, and could destroy Orochimaru's snake summon with his shadow clones, although he did this from the inside). At least City Block level with Kurama's chakra (Overpowered Orochimaru's snake summon, which could also do this)

If the first got problem, I supposed the second calculation is fine for the upgrade.

@I am myself You are you, I saw that you made the updates but though many agree you need approval from evaluating staffs first as stated by the Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

I'm sorry, I'm 100 percent confident that this topic will be accepted, so I upgraded it and just waited for Naruto Stopped Boa's calculations, because this tomorrow, I have something to do, So I have to finish it today.

I feel it's not an upgrade, it's like editing the wrong information and editing calculations.

Neutral-face

@I am myself You are you, it is just the rule which have been updated.

Even prior, the thread still needed staffs' approval to be accepted.

It was a mistake. It is not like he is a troll and changed a lot of status without a basis

I know, I just said that counts as vandalism, not that I'm gonna report him and with the time he already has here he should know

@Tony di bugalu, yeah, it is vandalism. Then, @I am myself You are you, considered this point as a warning you needed to follow the editing rule that I listed above before making CRT changes.

Elizhaa is correct about that these types of threads need to be evaluated and conclusively accepted by administrators and discussion moderators before they are applied.

Omimi said:
applied yet?
The updates has been applied before evaluating staff's approval.

If The update weren't approved by an evalauating staff like @DarkDragonMedeus, I would have reverted the changes earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back