• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Cronus, God of Destruction versus The Lady of Pain, Ruler of Sigil

Fight takes place within the city of Sigil, speed is equalized for obvious reasons. Neither character is bloodlusted. Fight is in character, obviously, but they are willing to do whatever it takes to kill (including environmental damage, so to speak). Unsealed Cronus is used, and Restricted LoP is used.

Who wins folks?

The Lady of Pain: 7 (ZacharyGrossman273, Paulo.junior.969, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Dargoo Faust, Udlmaster, Phoenix821, Dragonstitch)

Cronus:

Inconclusive:

Oh! and probability manipulation better than gods who can literally make the chance of something working 0%. So lady of pain sets the probability of his victory to 0%

Can she do that? The Gods' prob manip allows their own chances to be boosted to the highest possible chance, even if they have next to no chance of winning (meaning every action that could work will work, and so on).

Still, vote added.

Lady of Pain seems to have the AP advantage, so the passive Cosmo abilities likely won't work. The Golden Dagger is said to be able to kill Gods tho, and the Gods in Saint Seiya are abstract beings with Mid-Godly Regen, so, I'm pretty sure Chronos should be able to bypass Mid-Godly. That Probablity Hax will be a problem tho; maybe Fate Manipulation could help?

Yeah but greater gods are 2-As with mid godly Regenerationn as well, and her probability manipulation is better than beings who can literally make an action always fail or always suceed as long as their is a miniscule chance either way.

What has Cronus done with Fate Manip (its a broad power so it could be relatively worthless or super overpowered).

Also keep in mind LoP's immortalities.

Alright, fair enough. We can assume Cronus can somehow alter the fates of his enemies, but an Acausal being like LoP should be able to counter that.

(also sorry if I ask you a lotta stuff, very infamiliar with SS so I've got pretty much no knowledge on the differences between arcs and stuff)

To be fair, Saint Seiya fate hax works on acasuals. That being said, the probability manipulation of lesser gods is similar in effect to fate manipulation and it's worthless on LoP

They both seem to have ways to bypass each other's defenses, since both can kill conceptual beings with Mid-Godly, so it relly depends if Cronus has a way to get around that Probability hax.

I'll wait for others to vote, then, as Cronus may well have a way to counter Prob Hax.

It should be noted that Cronus 2-A comes from using time manipulation on an infinite multiversal scale, making him base 2-A. Lady of pain is above dozens of greater gods at once, and each one is a 2-A with mid godly Regenerationn.

Yes, Lady has AP advantage, but rarely is AP the deciding factor once into Tier 2.

Basically the fight (currently) hinges on whether or not Cronus has hax able to surpass Prob Manip. Lady negates his regen and immortalities, and Cronus is able to kill other Mid-Godly people, so they both can in theory kill each other (though if it comes down to brute AP, Lady wins).

Yeah, pretty much; if any of Cronus' hax is good enough for him to fight the probability off, then I'm not sure who wins, but if it isn't, then LoP gets the first hit via probability and he dies.

Fate manipulation is due to cronus having pontos powers.

Anyhow with the new revision 2-A LoP is literally a High 2-A being restricting her own power as to not accidentally destroy the multiverse. Even if she tries not to destroy the multiverse, cronus can't kill her due to being reliant on a 5-D while LoP can kill cronus.

No no. She has a key of 2-A Restricted form. High 2-A is unrestricted.

Well, sort of. She has two keys. The first is for when intentionally restricting her own power since she doesen't want to destroy the multiverse. The second is her full power which would stomp.

That being said, even when restricting her own power she's reliant on her true self.

@Zach Her High 2-A form is irrelevant here. This is 2-A.

Incap is a method of victory. If Cronus can defeat her 2-A form, then he wins. We are disregarding High 2-A. Different tier.

He doesn't need to kill her true self, he needs to kill her restricted form; if he had to kill her true self, it would be a stomp, since it would be High 2-A Vs 2-A.

Okay let's ignore high 2-A for now.

Restricted LoP is above dozens of 2-As, and cronus has no counter to probability manipulation, so I still vote lady.

My vote is still the same, if Cronus can deal with Probability hax, then idk, but if he can't, then Lady takes this.

You can count me as a vote for LoP for now if you want, unless someone brings something else up.

I'd say the Lady wins via Law Manipulation, as Cronus has no defence of that, which would easily give the Lady her win.

Nah. LoP only reworked her sphere, not the Mystara sphere, which is the only one with infinite dimensional showings.

Well, not really, she reset the entire Multiverse, extending to even the Far Realm, we know this because the Illithid's story changed from them to coming from the Future to them coming from the Far realm. (Q's words on the future part).

And because this is composite and not individual versions, her law manipulation did affect a Infinite Dimensional structure, but that only applies to her Hax and not her AP.

Back