• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri takatou vs The Lady of Pain (Dungeons and Dragons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both in character

The Lady of Pain : 1

Yogiri takatou :

latest
latest

Last edited:
DnD resist to magic, magic in DnD makes one resist to most abilities of the verse...

I was saw someone wrote DND god like vecna is infinite×infinite×infinite baseline 2-A , lady stronger than him that mean her resistance are following so

the hell is this

Let me just

Explain

Why this is awful

The Lady of Pain is the strongest D&D 2-A in terms of raw AP and layers-of-2-A-scaling. That is to say infinite^infinite^infinite and so on and so forth layers via the several dozen different ways D&D has infinite universes each of which is of 2-A size scaling to the Prime Material.

The Lady of Pain is furthermore immune to all of the abilities of the various beings that take up the 2-A layers below her. Shar? Last Word!Orcus? Mystra? All fodderized by the Lady of Pain. For the record, this includes several layers of all of the abilities listed on Yogiri's page. Quite literally all of it. Not an exaggeration.

As if that were not in of itself enough, the Lady's passives mean that he's dead the second he exists within the same multiverse as her due to passive BFR/Pain Manip that causes them to retroactively become erased from people's memories. These abilities neg all resistances to said abilities of gods below the Lady. This means the literal instant the match has begun, the match is lost in the Lady's favor. There is no fighting here. It's just existence and then lack thereof.

D&D matches over Low 2-C are *****, use the more interesting characters you animals.

Don't know absolutely anything about DnD, so, I'm sorry if I'm missing something here. But is the reason they are so high into 2-A is because the cosmology? Because from what I heard, if you have a multiverse that is infinity larger than baseline 2-A, that is still just baseline 2-A.

Let me just

Explain

Why this is awful

The Lady of Pain is the strongest D&D 2-A in terms of raw AP and layers-of-2-A-scaling. That is to say infinite^infinite^infinite and so on and so forth layers via the several dozen different ways D&D has infinite universes each of which is of 2-A size scaling to the Prime Material.

The Lady of Pain is furthermore immune to all of the abilities of the various beings that take up the 2-A layers below her. Shar? Last Word!Orcus? Mystra? All fodderized by the Lady of Pain. For the record, this includes several layers of all of the abilities listed on Yogiri's page. Quite literally all of it. Not an exaggeration.

As if that were not in of itself enough, the Lady's passives mean that he's dead the second he exists within the same multiverse as her due to passive BFR/Pain Manip that causes them to retroactively become erased from people's memories. These abilities neg all resistances to said abilities of gods below the Lady. This means the literal instant the match has begun, the match is lost in the Lady's favor. There is no fighting here. It's just existence and then lack thereof.

D&D matches over Low 2-C are *****, use the more interesting characters you animals.
ID can negate those with Immunity to Death hax and it also works on passives due to immusurable speed so it would work just fine

AAnd let's not forget that speed isn't equal

Don't know absolutely anything about DnD, so, I'm sorry if I'm missing something here. But is the reason they are so high into 2-A is because the cosmology? Because from what I heard, if you have a multiverse that is infinity larger than baseline 2-A, that is still just baseline 2-A.
Yes, but that's a simplification. D&D is many orders of magnitude larger than just infinitely larger than baseline 2-A. TL;DR
-The Prime Material is a 2-A sized structure
-Each planar layer is of this size
-Some planes bear infinite planar layers (The Abyss)
-There are infinite Prime Materials, each bearing the other planes with their infinite planar layers
-All of this is mimicked in the Plane of Shadow
-The Dreamlands bears infinite copies of all of this
...etc etc etc.

They also have a good scaling chain in terms of 2-A characters, with some being outright infinitely superior to the characters just one layer beneath them (such as the relationship shared by the Lady of Pain and Rank 19 Greater Gods).

"ID can negate those with Immunity to Death hax and it also works on passives due to immusurable speed so it would work just fine"

Not on this many layers he can't. Sorry matey. At best you force incon via speed (which, depending on who you ask, isn't an advantage and Lady should be Immeasurable- jury's out on this one), in any realistic match Yogiri here eats mulch and dies.

Anyways, since this has become a strikethrough match of "but yeah it works", I'm closing this on the grounds of a horrendous stomp. Chuffed to have spoken to you all, as said before, stop making Tier 2 and above D&D matches, they suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back