• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creator (W101) vs Lady of Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these are really interesting 6-C matches. Are you planning to have them go for strongest 6-C?
nosir, I have no interest in the top strongest threads anymore. I came, I saw, I conquered, as it were. D&D held the most positions while I debated in that place, I am satisfied enough to cease and begin working on other things. currently, the goal is simply to have the most pages. currently D&D is about 100 pages behind Marvel in terms of characters.

nosir, I have no interest in the top strongest threads anymore. I came, I saw, I conquered, as it were. D&D held the most positions while I debated in that place, I am satisfied enough to cease and begin working on other things. currently, the goal is simply to have the most pages. currently D&D is about 100 pages behind Marvel in terms of characters.
Ah, I see, understandable. Best of luck in that though.

aye

and after that... something. perhaps longest page, perhaps I'll get off my arse and work on dndresistances again.

Former, but might as well answer the entire question now.
These are pretty much all from the same book, out of a few hundred books to scan through for resistance feats.

page wise, aye. Currently, D&D has 357 pages to its name, and I'm about to post 20 more. Marvel has 456. Mind you, 400 pages would make up approximately 1.5% of all pages on the wiki, 's a fairly significant contribution, one feels.

goals... I have a few. Most pages, largest page, resistances, class pages, verse-specific abilities like Tllm has been hounding me to do, revise all the gods again since we've sort of left them by the wayside since 2018... there's a lot. I'd also like to get pages for each god since, while it may be token given that they all have essentially the same abilities, each is an important footnote in D&D and many represent a lot of the core concepts of the game, or at least have good stories to be told (shoutout to Murlynd).

Hundred????
Well, there are 343 core rulebooks, and this doesn't include things like modules, novels, etc. There are also several hundred magazines that are canon to the verse, too, which often contain some of the more interesting shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back