• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creator (W101) vs Lady of Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
3) I won't bring up the transduality point again since you have successfully and genuinely proven that DnD has type 2 transduals that have been affected.
Here's how I suppose it'll work.
  • The sealing works as a form of magic, which can be passively powernulled by the Creator.
    • I know LoP is resistant to that, but the seal is not from my knowledge.
  • Teleport right back there.
Everything he survives (everything), Power Mimicry and shoots it right back. BFR her to her own infinite maze.

4) Quick question.
Does the BFR sealing combo stop people from using their mouths? This is a very weird question.
The Titanic Lullaby is active the instant that a person opens their mouth. Idk if this is like, genuinely instantaneous, but if the instant the fight starts and he's not either
  1. Fully erased
  2. Instantly sealed
  3. 6D powernull
Passive summons intercept BFR unless BFR works like AOE. If not, that's that.

I failed to inform you, Shadow Magic harms through flat out immunities inverse, so everything shadow magic can do, the D&D resistances aren't doing much unless their resistances could prove immunity levels of resistance.
In W/101, their resistance/immunity is to the point of where it flat out just says "0" damage.

A wise man on this wiki once said, "Resistance is a foreign concept to Shadow magic"

5) Thanks man.

6) 😀

Thanks for informing me.

The sealing isn't a form of "magic". The Lady doesn't use magic. Like I said, she literally boxed the thing that is magic.

sigh.

also, yes? Abilities from folks in D&D use the same resistances as the user.

Why is D&D so broken -_-

Also

4) Quick question.
Does the BFR sealing combo stop people from using their mouths? This is a very weird question.
The Titanic Lullaby is active the instant that a person opens their mouth. Idk if this is like, genuinely instantaneous, but if the instant the fight starts and he's not either
  1. Fully erased
  2. Instantly sealed
  3. 6D powernull
Passive summons intercept BFR unless BFR works like AOE. If not, that's that.

He is instantly sealed though, we already went over this, hence my response to only the first bit since that's oddly specific information that I would really doubt is even covered.

Also: BFR is just sort of an aura? Like if you're around the Lady you're either Maze'd or EE'd, one or the other.

Idk why I didn't erase that instantly sealed part smh.
Also: BFR is just sort of an aura? Like if you're around the Lady you're either Maze'd or EE'd, one or the other.
What manner of hax...

Here's my deal.

Just read over the argument and basically here's what I'm hearing.

If you're near LoP, BFR and you're trapped there in the maze. You can still talk and you're not powerless, since Rowan could use spells in there.
He gets put in the maze and opens his mouth, Titanic Lullaby slaps

Resistance to sleep manip. Resistance to power null. Resistance to resistance negation. I also don't see how that would matter, given he is still sealed in the Lady's Maze, and I'm like 90-95% certain you need feats of using abilities through sealing anyways, but still. I don't really see the argument.

Resistance to sleep manip. Resistance to power null. Resistance to resistance negation. I also don't see how that would matter, given he is still sealed in the Lady's Maze, and I'm like 90-95% certain you need feats of using abilities through sealing anyways, but still. I don't really see the argument.
LoP's sealing doesn't even seem like real sealing, it just seems like trapping people where they can't get out. It's not like other verses that completely nullify everything you can do (Since Rowan could use spells) so that wouldn't count.

The Titanic Lullaby isn't something that resistance to sleep manip is stopping.

Titanic Lullaby works against people who don't need sleep, Chaotic sleep and Hibernate just make it where you're not reliant on sleep, which Titanic Lullaby bypasses via it's description.
  • The Titanic Lullaby: The Titanic Lullaby is Bartleby's most effective and powerful technique. This was originally sung to put the Three Titans into an eternal sleep after they destroyed the First World, even putting Grandfather Spider to sleep not long after. The Lullaby is stronger if the opponent even has a hint of divinity, but is still capable of affecting mortals. The Lullaby can also work on beings who don't require sleep or can't fall asleep in general.
Titanic Lullaby is my wincon. It works right when the user opens his mouth, so even if he's sent in the beginning of the fight, his mouth is open regardless, which is hitting LoP.

It's sealing. Dunno what you want on this end. Unless your man has feats of breaking through sealing to use his abilities, the other points are moot and unworthy of discussion.

It sure is. Again, irrelevant, given the above, but still.

That's not what I said. I didn't say she didn't need to sleep. I said she resists it. But that's lovely to hear.

Sealing.

It's sealing. Dunno what you want on this end. Unless your man has feats of breaking through sealing to use his abilities, the other points are moot and unworthy of discussion.

It sure is. Again, irrelevant, given the above, but still.
Via Shadow Magic and the True Divine Essence , he scales to Mellori who destroyed Paradox chains. Breaking through sealing, which is on Mellori's profile.
That's not what I said. I didn't say she didn't need to sleep. I said she resists it. But that's lovely to hear.
I know, and I'm saying that even if she resists it, she still falls for it.

She's a goddess/deity. That makes it even stronger than usual.

Her resistance to sleep manip, I'm assuming, comes from your D&D resistance page w/ the spells and the page that they're used to resist.
Chaotic sleep and Hibernate just make it where you're not reliant on sleep, which Titanic Lullaby bypasses via it's description.
Which bypasses it.

Does she have a resistance to sleep outside of those two? If not, I would need proof.

Creator resists sealing.

Link to the feat of breaking through? I only ask because you seemed to be saying he didn't have that before, given the reluctance.

NLF, then.

She is not a goddess/deity.

I don't see how this is relevant.

Creator has resistances on page, which doesn't include Sealing, and you're only just now bringing all this up. So, links to the Creator resisting, I guess. And/or performing his supposed feats through said things.

Also, just to note. The Mellori profile states she broke through the sealing chains even though it was Grandfather Spider who was chained. Which implies the sealed individual can't really do anything without assistance. I understand the Creator is above those punks, but still, false equivalence and all that.

This is getting epic
it is just as annoying as it was when you people asked me to come here and my respect for vs debaters diminished by the second

soon I will escape this hell

Yeah I don’t really see how Creator would be able to win here given Lady’s passives. Voting for LoP for Bambu’s reasons.

LoP passives and resists damage/attack reflection, also i'm pretty sure the layers of her resistange neg goes over 100000x and she can amp herself to higher level than that

Link to the feat of breaking through? I only ask because you seemed to be saying he didn't have that before, given the reluctance.

NLF, then.

She is not a goddess/deity.

I don't see how this is relevant.

Creator has resistances on page, which doesn't include Sealing, and you're only just now bringing all this up. So, links to the Creator resisting, I guess. And/or performing his supposed feats through said things.
I gotta dig to find it, long ass video game.

Curse Manipulation isn't on his page, even though he has a mastery of curse manipulation via Shadow Magic. I just completely forgot about it.

Not a no limits fallacy. The further you are from godhood, the more resistant you are.
Godhood in w/101 doesn't 100% mean godhood. The Divine Paradox isn't an actual god, he's just a regular ass human, but when he became the Divine Paradox (I.E. gained a connection to Bartleby) he qualified.
If you try to use it on Batman, it's not working.
It has clear limits, she's just on the non limited side of the spectrum.

Her profile needs to be revised, since they're giving her a bunch of god qualities and abilities.
Probability Manipulation (Any action taken by the gods is guaranteed to have the highest possible chance of success, even in the face of absolute failure)
Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure, (Any deity of suitable power can will their opponents into death on a mass scale)
Even her EE (which the Creator is getting haxed by every damn millisecond) on her profile is based on "deity of suitable power".
She isn't actually a goddess/deity, she qualifies though. As old as the gods, guardian of the multiverse, she's definitely not a mortal, and in Wizard101, not a mortal = divine ass person.

Also, just to note. The Mellori profile states she broke through the sealing chains even though it was Grandfather Spider who was chained. Which implies the sealed individual can't really do anything without assistance. I understand the Creator is above those punks, but still, false equivalence and all that.
It wasn't grandfather spider who was chained, it was his heart, the Chaos Heart. It was made in a place where Grandmother Raven designed specifically for Spider to not get in.
Plus the fact that without his heart, he was weakened. He's not a good antifeat.

Why he's resistant?
1. Via this CRT, we find out he's resistant to every school of magic. 6 of the schools of magic can make Paradox Chains, or sealing.
2. Shadow Magic touches the true essence of the spiral via the description of the official Kingsisle shadow magic youtube video (that sounds so nerdy of me to say). Weaponized Divine Essence is good enough to break a Paradox Chain, which was modeled off of the bat's Essence Cannon, which is just essense.

no need to uh-oh, I'm mostly shitposting, promise. I just don't enjoy Tier 1 matches and put up a grumpy persona. 's sorta my thing. not to fear.
I felt this, I hate tier 1 matches😭😭😭 I'm only doing this cause I like W101

Right.

The Lady, again, isn't a deity. She in facts does the whole BFR/EE/Sealing thing to people who attempt to worship her as such. So she's on the limited side of the spectrum since in literally no way is she a god. Thank you.

Her profile is based on dunking on said deities and being superior to Vecna, a deity.

This still doesn't imply characters can break themselves out of Sealing.

This isn't magic.

Over, is that a vote?

Curse Manipulation isn't on his page, even though he has a mastery of curse manipulation via Shadow Magic. I just completely forgot about it.
Curse magic is one of the most common things in D&D, resisted

Not a no limits fallacy. The further you are from godhood, the more resistant you are.
Godhood in w/101 doesn't 100% mean godhood. The Divine Paradox isn't an actual god, he's just a regular ass human, but when he became the Divine Paradox (I.E. gained a connection to Bartleby) he qualified.
If you try to use it on Batman, it's not working.
It has clear limits, she's just on the non limited side of the spectrum.
still need to get past her resistance/resistance to res neg

also just to say, there are a lot of sleep spells in D&D

Also yes Bambu

one more for grace and one more until I can leave, then

I'm still not really seeing how TL handles it, but I must repeat myself, you have no feats of breaking oneself out of Sealing, nor feats of operating through it. Everything after that is moot.

Right.

The Lady, again, isn't a deity. She in facts does the whole BFR/EE/Sealing thing to people who attempt to worship her as such. So she's on the limited side of the spectrum since in literally no way is she a god. Thank you.
Again,
She isn't actually a goddess/deity, she qualifies though. As old as the gods, guardian of the multiverse, she's definitely not a mortal, and in Wizard101, not a mortal = divine ass person.
I know she's not a deity. Is she a mortal? If she is, then alright. If not, TL gg
Her profile is based on dunking on said deities and being superior to Vecna, a deity.
Thanks for explaining
This still doesn't imply characters can break themselves out of Sealing.
How does it not? I thought I explained it enough.
He resists sealing, that's it.
Over, is that a vote?
I'm too stubborn, sorry
@KingTempest

actually, there is

the gods used a spell/something to keep Chronus, the conceptual embodiment of time, permanently asleep iirc
Ok...?
The Titanic Lullaby works on a sleepless Type 1 Abstract being who has type 4 and 5 Acausality, who is also the concept of Shadow and Chaos.

He doesn't resist it? Or at least, you haven't really shown that, I guess. You've shown that one character has the ability to break a completely different character out of Sealing. Not themselves.

Also, yeah, Lady upscales well above Chronus, I had forgotten he exists if I'm honest. It doesn't matter, since, again, TL has no evidence of working through Sealing.

Yeah I'm tired of tier 1 debates, it's just arguing verse mechanics.

LoP for Bambu's reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back