• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Creator (W101) vs Lady of Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does The Lady of Pain's Immunity Negation work towards Transduality Type 2?

The Creator has passive Power Nullification for Fire, Ice, Imagination, Storm, Life, Death, and Balance plus Shadow Magic, Astral Magic, Conceptual abilities, physical damage, and healing.
Passive Statistics reduction for "Decreases Healing, Resistance, Damage Output and Accuracy by 100% individually"
His passive summons take 100% of the damage for him.
Passive transferral of damage.
Passive Probability Manip (Reduces opponents' Accuracy by 100% and his own Accuracy by 100%. Increases the chances of dealing a critical attack by 100% and blocking critical attacks by 100%).

Titanic Lullaby works on people who don't need sleep.

High Godly regen while Lady of Pain's regen negation is only Mid Godly.

Can amp stats by at least 100,000x.

Creator out haxes

Actually, the Lady resists all of the Serpents abilities, which includes this
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Higher-Dimensional Existence, Truesight, Causality Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Sealing, Portal Creation, Elemental Manipulation, Teleportation, Fear Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Matter Manipulation, Petrification, Technology Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Necromancy, Magic, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Reality Warping, Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5, and 8), Abstract Existence (Type 1, he is one with the idea of magic), Dimensional Travel, Probability Manipulation, Precognition, Non-Corporeal, Void Manipulation, Telepathy, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, At least Alteration and Destruction, possibly creation), Mind Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Transmutation, Matter Manipulation, Power Bestowal (Turned Vecna into a greater god, and is the source of all magic), Power Nullification (Various magic spells can perform this, so The Serpent likely has this on a much higher scale), Acausality (Types 1 and 4. Infinitely above Labelas Enoreth who is why causality moves fowards), Resurrection, Holy Manipulation, Healing, Absorption, Law Manipulation, BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Perception Manipulation (That can affect Extrasensory Perception), Cosmic Awareness, Statistics Reduction, Animal Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction (Can affect souls, intangible beings, entities on other planes of existence, non-corporeal beings, and concepts), Can Negate Immunities, Soul Manipulation, likely many, many others as it would have access to all magic in verse Extreme Resistances to Statistics Reduction, Death Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Disintegration, BFR, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Petrification, Transmutation, Magic, Sealing, Poison Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Conceptual Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Void Manipulation and Being Killed on a level that negates Mid Godly regeneration

Also, the Lady of Pain has ridiculously strong passive BFR and Pain manipulation. Which are things the Creator doesn't resist.
Passive summons take all of those by force.
Passive Damage transferral goes brrrrr.
Space Time manip and Teleportation is crazy
Also, DND Resistances goes brrrrr. The gods were all supposed to get high godly IIRC.
All these resistances and not one to magic or fire.
Scion of Fire scorches.
Passive Aura says adios.
Passive Reality Manipulation says you're funny.

Is the sealing resistance strong enough to tank paradox chains which include infinite amounts of magic? That's crazy, that's minimum 7 different elements of infinities, including fire, which she's not resistant to.

All these resistances aren't gonna do much, the creator can amp his stats by 100,000x, and idk if I've seen or heard proof of DnD characters tanking something 100,000x stronger than something they would feel regularly, even if they can resist it. Imma need proof of that.

Throw the 100,000x stronger then use probability manipulation to flat out 100% shut down her accuracy.

Duplicate himself and let's see if she resists all of that.

100,000x amp with Titanic Lullaby Sleep Manip + Dream Manipulation badly violates.

100,000x amp minimum + all of the above at the same time with duplication.

Let's see how far "resistance" goes.

Pretty sure she resists the abilities of the serpent which has magic and elemental manipulation, and may I remind you that the Serpent is the literal embodiment of magic in D&D. There is also the probability manipulation that puts you at the highest chance of success, even in the face of absolute failure. Also, all of his resistances are negged by resistance negation, allowing her to do a lot of shit to the creator

Pretty sure she resists the abilities of the serpent which has magic and elemental manipulation,
Resists, not immunity. Multiply by 100,000x. Turns off her resistance. She resists that? 100,000x that
and may I remind you that the Serpent is the literal embodiment of magic in D&D. There is also the probability manipulation that puts you at the highest chance of success, even in the face of absolute failure. Also, all of his resistances are negged by resistance negation, allowing her to do a lot of shit to the creator
He passively shuts down her resistance, can amp his stat reduction by 100,000x.
Resistance negation is a form of power null, which he's resistant to regularly. 100,000x amp his resistance, that says a lot.

He passively shuts down her resistance
Extreme resistance to resistance negation:
elrisitas.jpg

Also, prove that he can even amp his own stats and resistances. The resistances in DnD are absurd as well.

Does The Lady of Pain's Immunity Negation work towards Transduality Type 2?

The Creator has passive Power Nullification for Fire, Ice, Imagination, Storm, Life, Death, and Balance plus Shadow Magic, Astral Magic, Conceptual abilities, physical damage, and healing.
Passive Statistics reduction for "Decreases Healing, Resistance, Damage Output and Accuracy by 100% individually"
His passive summons take 100% of the damage for him.
Passive transferral of damage.
Passive Probability Manip (Reduces opponents' Accuracy by 100% and his own Accuracy by 100%. Increases the chances of dealing a critical attack by 100% and blocking critical attacks by 100%).

Titanic Lullaby works on people who don't need sleep.

High Godly regen while Lady of Pain's regen negation is only Mid Godly.

Can amp stats by at least 100,000x.

Creator out haxes
Yes.

Resistance to all of the above.

Don't care about statistics.

Literally all of this is negated, regen doesn't matter when Lady can incap. Stat amp equally means nothing when the fight is over in a second. Law Manip, EE, BFR, etc.

Passive summons take all of those by force.
Passive Damage transferral goes brrrrr.
Space Time manip and Teleportation is crazy

All these resistances and not one to magic or fire.
Scion of Fire scorches.
Passive Aura says adios.
Passive Reality Manipulation says you're funny.

Is the sealing resistance strong enough to tank paradox chains which include infinite amounts of magic? That's crazy, that's minimum 7 different elements of infinities, including fire, which she's not resistant to.

All these resistances aren't gonna do much, the creator can amp his stats by 100,000x, and idk if I've seen or heard proof of DnD characters tanking something 100,000x stronger than something they would feel regularly, even if they can resist it. Imma need proof of that.

Throw the 100,000x stronger then use probability manipulation to flat out 100% shut down her accuracy.

Duplicate himself and let's see if she resists all of that.

100,000x amp with Titanic Lullaby Sleep Manip + Dream Manipulation badly violates.

100,000x amp minimum + all of the above at the same time with duplication.

Let's see how far "resistance" goes.
oh and for this spunk

• all the summons get passive'd lol
  • damage transfer doesn't do much in the face of the abilities that are being argued here
  • resistance...? unless you're saying those somehow save homeboy?
  • fire lol? in low 1-C? are ye jokin'? to be clear, fire and magic are both resisted, they just aren't standard. but like. what? you're arguing the Lady of Pain is going to be harmed by magic when she quite literally staved off the entirety of magic everywhere (The Serpent) indefinitely. what.
  • "rEaLItY mANiPulAtiOn" this is just magic, again.

you've failed to account for passive EE, BFR, her Law Manip, etc. it's laughable that someone FRA'd on "fire manip lol".

amping your stats doesn't increase how much resistance you need unless its like a numerical thing, such as the heat of your fire. not that it really matters that much, but still, I guess she EE's a 100,000x amped version of him plus all of his duplicates, since nothing you've said actually stops this from occurring. even High-Godly doesn't actually account for all of this- it just means they're constantly regenerating over x amount of time while being constantly erased. it doesn't render them actually immune, nor does it allow them to resist being locked into one of the Lady's mazes or getting Law dumped on their head.

I hate tier 1 threads god dammit.

and for my last statement since people let VS threads get into their heads way too easily

the resistance page isn't done, it's currently based on like two books out of hundreds.

and for my last statement since people let VS threads get into their heads way too easily

the resistance page isn't done, it's currently based on like two books out of hundreds.
Really need to do a resistance page for magic resistance in fate (the high level one) too but well D&D really do too much lol

its just a lot of work and lethargy makes me pretty unfocused

like I'm split between that, working on more D&D pages (I have 30-35 currently made in sandboxes) and actually working on my D&D tables.

I'll work on it eventually.

7 pages
28 pages
2 pages
whatever the **** this is

adding links for examples

Shouldnt that be noted on the profile?
probably not. here's basically the rundown rn.

They aren't on profiles because the list isn't done, and nobody in the D&D VSBW community really wants constant CRTs. We all are in a server and tend to discuss shit there before putting any threads forward. All the resistances are legitimate and agreed on, but it is, above all else, unfinished. This only really comes up during VS threads (which I actively ask to not happen) and RPs (which I have begrudgingly accepted are going to be churned out indefinitely).

Last edited:
This is why I try my best to avoid debates from intelligent people on this wiki.

Forgot to mention his type 2 transduality stops all dualities inverse from affecting him, which includes all magic, which covers every ability inverse including EE and Law manip.

Yes.

Resistance to all of the above.

Don't care about statistics.

Literally all of this is negated, regen doesn't matter when Lady can incap. Stat amp equally means nothing when the fight is over in a second. Law Manip, EE, BFR, etc.
You might have talked about this, correct me if I'm wrong. Resistance ≠ Immunity, Creator can amp his resistance negation.
Resists Law Manipulation, Transduality says nope
High-Godly Regeneration and Passive Aura that constantly regens, so as he's getting EE'd, he's regenning himself, not even including his Transduality
Scales off "The Player" who can create his own doorways to other space-times.
oh and for this spunk

• all the summons get passive'd lol
  • damage transfer doesn't do much in the face of the abilities that are being argued here
  • resistance...? unless you're saying those somehow save homeboy?
  • fire lol? in low 1-C? are ye jokin'? to be clear, fire and magic are both resisted, they just aren't standard. but like. what? you're arguing the Lady of Pain is going to be harmed by magic when she quite literally staved off the entirety of magic everywhere (The Serpent) indefinitely. what.
  • "rEaLItY mANiPulAtiOn" this is just magic, again.
  • Passive summons keep coming
  • All Damage that hits him, right back
  • Valid
  • Oof
  • Oof
you've failed to account for passive EE, BFR, her Law Manip, etc. it's laughable that someone FRA'd on "fire manip lol".
Read above
amping your stats doesn't increase how much resistance you need unless its like a numerical thing, such as the heat of your fire. not that it really matters that much,
Statistics Amplification (Increases Healing, Resistance, Resistance Negation and Accuracy)
but still, I guess she EE's a 100,000x amped version of him plus all of his duplicates, since nothing you've said actually stops this from occurring. even High-Godly doesn't actually account for all of this- it just means they're constantly regenerating over x amount of time while being constantly erased. it doesn't render them actually immune, nor does it allow them to resist being locked into one of the Lady's mazes or getting Law dumped on their head.
Heavy EE resistance/immunity from transduality, Law manip
I hate tier 1 threads god dammit.
From now on, strictly 10-C to 3-A, and that's it.

I'm arse at using this forum and haven't bothered to learn the code, so forgive me for not doing the quote thing and instead just actually copy/pasting.

"You might have talked about this, correct me if I'm wrong. Resistance ≠ Immunity, Creator can amp his resistance negation."

Immunity in the context of this wiki means it literally cannot affect them. As in, regardless of level. We don't use the word, therefore, since you can't really truly be immune. Resistance in this case is "immunity" on her own level. And, again, I don't really think it matters too much, since Creator exists and is gone.

"Resists Law Manipulation, Transduality says nope"

Transduality doesn't cover Conceptual stuff. This has been established for a fair amount of time. Lady's Law Manip worked on those resistant.

"High-Godly Regeneration and Passive Aura that constantly regens, so as he's getting EE'd, he's regenning himself, not even including his Transduality"

I covered the High-Godly thing so yes, this is technically true, but that doesn't negate the actual inconvenience of it. His transduality isn't relevant.

"Scales off "The Player" who can create his own doorways to other space-times."

Sealing says no.

"Passive summons keep coming. All Damage that hits him, right back"

Excellent for them, doesn't stop them from being immediately passive'd, that's the point. This isn't damage. Being EE'd isn't damage.

"Profile
Statistics Amplification (Increases Healing, Resistance, Resistance Negation and Accuracy)"

Actually, I am intrigued what gives this. I played Wizard101, what actual resistances were there, mechanically, that were being negated?

"Heavy EE resistance/immunity from transduality, Law manip"

see above

"From now on, strictly 10-C to 3-A, and that's it."

boy I'd love to if people would leave me alone

I'm interested in how we treat passives from slower characters. I know in speed equal matches the slower character isn't allowed to stat amp to be faster than the other character since their slower speed unequal. But The creator is faster than Infinite speed passives so in speed equal should The lady of pain be allowed to passive if this was an actual match that wanted to get added to the profiles.

as it stands:

Creator does not resist BFR or Sealing. He could come back from the former if not for the latter. The Lady resists all of the Creator's passives.

still interested in the Resistance Negation stuff though

I'm interested in how we treat passives from slower characters. I know in speed equal matches the slower character isn't allowed to stat amp to be faster than the other character since their slower speed unequal. But The creator is faster than Infinitespeed passives so in speed equal should The lady of pain be allowed to passive if this was an actual match that wanted to get added to the profiles.
At the moment, everything is relative speed to the character. If it happens instantly in a verse, it happens instantly in a match.

Well
I'm arse at using this forum and haven't bothered to learn the code, so forgive me for not doing the quote thing and instead just actually copy/pasting.

"You might have talked about this, correct me if I'm wrong. Resistance ≠ Immunity, Creator can amp his resistance negation."

Immunity in the context of this wiki means it literally cannot affect them. As in, regardless of level. We don't use the word, therefore, since you can't really truly be immune. Resistance in this case is "immunity" on her own level. And, again, I don't really think it matters too much, since Creator exists and is gone.

Transduality doesn't cover Conceptual stuff. This has been established for a fair amount of time. Lady's Law Manip worked on those resistant.

"High-Godly Regeneration and Passive Aura that constantly regens, so as he's getting EE'd, he's regenning himself, not even including his Transduality"

I covered the High-Godly thing so yes, this is technically true, but that doesn't negate the actual inconvenience of it. His transduality isn't relevant.

Sealing says no.

Excellent for them, doesn't stop them from being immediately passive'd, that's the point. This isn't damage. Being EE'd isn't damage.

"Profile
Statistics Amplification (Increases Healing, Resistance, Resistance Negation and Accuracy)"

Actually, I am intrigued what gives this. I played Wizard101, what actual resistances were there, mechanically, that were being negated?

see above

Transduality cover conceptual stuff only if they tell to do it?

"Transduality doesn't cover Conceptual stuff. This has been established for a fair amount of time."

I talk about this, that i don't understand.

The verse that i know the most hus transdual being cover conceptuel stuff too, it's litteraly tell in

in any case I vote Lady, I guess.

Sealing says no.

"Profile

see above

I won't repeatedly quote cause it takes up a lot of space. I just press the "reply" button in the bottom corner, but I'm using the default color (the wiki's colors all have different applications, which is why dark mode has the ignore feature but light mode doesn't". I'll just put numbered portions.

1) I can handle the immunity point.

2) Transduality usually doesn't cover conceptual stuff, but in the case of W101 it does.
Law in W101 is a Duality of Chaos, so even though it usually doesn't, it does in this context.
Also, it's stated on his profile that he passively powernulls conceptual abilities as well (as they fall under magic).

3) Just making sure, you're saying that what I said works, but it's gonna just be annoying to The Creator?

4) Is it passive sealing? If not, then titanic lullaby negs. It works as soon as the caster opens their mouth.

5) Can you give me a short list of her passives? Her profile doesn't say a single thing about passives. It doesn't need to say everything, just a small list if possible.

6) Shadow Magic negates Magic, which DnD is centered around.

7) See above

8) Fax

Is LoP's EE instant? Like right when its activated, it's gg?

1) aight.

2) I'm not sure what the Transduality point is aimed to mean so I'll dutifully ignore it given I've established it isn't relevant.
W101 took inspiration from D&D, then.
Okay.

3) Sure, regen will constantly be happening as he is EE'd. It isn't relevant, however, given he is also instantly BFR'd and sealed.

4) Yes. It's hand in hand with the BFR. When you're in the maze, you're sealed, end of story.

5) BFR, Sealing, EE are the main things.

6) Thank you for informing me how D&D works, I will be sure to take notes.

7) k

Yes. EE, BFR, Sealing are instant passives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back