• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D Adventurer WIP Blog Pt. IV

He impersonated Primus so he could use the Modrons to find his wand. Afterwards he ditched them and a new Primus arose. But it started a civil war or something due to the taint of CE from Orcus.

I like how one of Mystra's at will powers is Greater Anyspell, which allows her to replicate any Arcane Magic Spell up to 5th level.

1/2 should still be "Likely 9-B" since they can still harm adventurers.

Also I like this civ. Go nuts.

For Primus I wonder if its okay to use official concept art for his image

Yeah. We even allow fan art if it comes down to it so long as you credit the artist.

I'm fine with 2e and 3e

They look pretty good.

Finally got all of Mystra's at will spells. Now to add them to her powers and abilities section.

Also before all of the Tier 2 profiles get unlocked, we need to all agree on what the gods' lifting strength is. They vary so much from profile to profile. Personally if they don't have a feat like Asmodeus they should be "Unknow, likely Immeasurable". Greater God avatars should be Class Z and the other's avatars/demigods should be "At least Class K"

Wait actually. I found out that there was a 3.5e update to the Modrons (well the base ones). So including the changes with a "|"

• Base Modron = 1/2 (Likely 9-B)
  • Duodrone = 1 (9-B)
  • Tridrone = 2 (9-B) | 3 (9-B)
  • Quadrone = 3 (9-B) | 4 (At least 9-B)
  • Pentadrone = 4 (At least 9-B) | 5 (9-A)
  • Dectaton = 8 (At least 9-A)
  • Nonaton = 10 (High 8-C)
  • Octon = 11 (High 8-C)
  • Septon = 12 (At least High 8-C)
  • Hexton = 13 (7-B)
  • Quinton = 14 (7-B)
  • Quarton = 15 (7-B)
  • Teritan = 16 (7-B)
  • Secundus = 19 (6-C)
  • Primus = Rating not given. Presumably its: At least 6-C, likely 6-B (Out of Realm) | At least Low 2-C (The 3e Primus is rated as a lesser god, presumably because its new/in realm) | 2-C (3.5e stated that Primus was an intermediate god/in realm) | 2-A (When around for long enough/in realm)

I think just making Quadrone At least 9-B and Pentadrone 9-A works fine.

What about Primus? He has been labeled as nearly every type of god rank

Primus could probably be given his own page but for the sake of the civilization, "At least 6-C, likely 6-B Out of Realm, At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C, up to 2-A In Realm"

So: Likely 9-B | 9-B | 9-B | At least 9-B | 9-A | At least 9-A | High 8-C | High 8-C | At least High 8-C | Low 7-B | Low 7-B | Low 7-B | Low 7-B | 6-C | At least 6-C, likely 6-B out of realm | At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C, up to 2-A in realm

Yeah for the civ page that looks fine

EDIT: Make sure to add change 7-B to Low 7-B though

Actually is the Teritan "Low 7-B" or "At least Low 7-B". Because I forget if the "This person is so much stronger than the tier setter that they're likely a tier higher" went through for DnD.

Modron hierarchs are never surprised, and their precision of order always allows them to determine their specific place in the initiative sequence of all attack rounds. Thus, they never roll for initiative, and the DM chooses when they will act. Typically, this comes at the most effective moment, just before the swordsman's blade arcs through the air or the wizard utters the final word of a spell, and so on

Wut

oh

Really ****** good Information Analysis

neat

also I think 15-17 should work for "At least Low 7-B", 13-14 is just "Low 7-B".

I just realized that like, 11 keys have the exact same speed. It doesn't look to good.

BRING ME ANOTHA SPEED FEAT

InfiniteLayers
Before I go to bed, was looking through Fiendish Codex and found another infinite layers of the Abyss thing.

Also found confirmation that demons are largely formed from the primordial chaos of the Abyss, might have a demon revision? Who knows.
also you know a civilization page is formattered differently, right? see Standard Format for Civilization Profiles

though if you wanna make it a normal page that's cool too I guess.

I should mention since D&D can affect abstracts they are now taking the strongest verse in 6-C, and methinks Primus is going to take the spot since the only other contender really is Soneillon with her non-corporeal-ness and soulhax/possession combo.

Mr. Bambu said:
also you know a civilization page is formattered differently, right? see Standard Format for Civilization Pages
Link is broken

I should mention since D&D can affect abstracts they are now taking the strongest verse in 6-C, and methinks Primus is going to take the spot since the only other contender really is Soneillon with her non-corporeal-ness and soulhax/possession combo.

Nifty

See my thing is that I don't known what their K-level even would be. They're pretty bare bones. So I was modelling the page after the Forerunners one

That works for me, just letting you know that the format exists.

I say keep it in the format you have now, then. Go nuts my boy.

Udlmaster said:
What if one had a statement from WotC saying all the Gods were Infinite Dimensional?
Just because I don't think it was mentioned, validity of such a statement would also depend on if it came from the creators being led into giving such an answer, or if it was just something they clarified on their own entirely out of the blue without any such outside influence.

^ That too.

Don't need a Devil May Cry scenario

he looks like one of those weird foreign knockoffs of Spongebob

literally cursed

Petitioners
When Demons eat something, their essence is utterly and forever erased from the Multiverse.
Also as I'm reading Fiendish Codex, it has occurred to me that literally every Demon should have pretty astounding Soul Hax. Statements include corrupting them, eating them, feeding them to the Abyss itself, transforming them into Manes or other lowly demons upon death, etc.

Back