• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D Adventurer WIP Blog Pt. II

DMUA said:
Ah

Sorry to be asking so much, but since I don't know squat about the muh dimensions of DND, what's the exact justification?

edit:fork
Mystara has one of the most clear cut infinite geometeric dimensions statement ever basically.

Also due to this thread we found another 1-A justifcation for Lumi. But thats not super relevant I guess.

Dimensions as in universes or spatial ones?

Mystara has a clear-cut infinite dimensions. As for the others... four are confirmed to exist, and implied to be higher dimensions as well. Presumably the Ancient Bretheren and their level of beings (Lady of Pain, Ao) all reside in some higher level of existence or other.

The Far Realms are held to be 1-A- they are a higher level of existence than the Mystaran multiverse. And Lumi (real world DM) exists above that.

It's not really known, it can be argued that the LoP stands above Ao based on how she changed the entire verse from 2nd Edition to 3rd Edition and Ao did nothing/could do nothing to stop her.

There's also the fact that the LoP is stated to destroy the Multiverse if she ever enters her True Form.

Ao's main weakness is his heavy limit on power. He cannot effect anything that doesn't originate from the FR section of the multiverse. So even if he wanted to stop Vecna or the multiverse collasping he would be incapable of doing so. Its why he couldn't stop the Spellplague and why he can't get rid of Pandoyrm.

Plus it was hinted at by Vecna's followers that Ao would've survived the multiverse collasping.

In terms of Feats, LoP is much better, Ao has Power Null hax, but never been shown on a being around his level.

1e -> 2e = Ao indirectly caused a shift due to depowering all of the FR Gods. But other worlds had other reasons for a shift iirc

2e -> 3e = Vecna and the LOP directly caused the shift

3e -> 4e = Some FR Gods used Far Realm energies to kill Mystra which caused the multiverse to change

4e -> 5e = Don't know if the change has been explained yet

As for Ao vs the LOP I honestly don't know if he can even effect her avatar. But for the most part they likely won't mess with each other or risk some localized multiverse collapse.

> In terms of Feats, LoP is much better, Ao has Power Null hax, but never been shown on a being around his level.

LOP wouldn't mess with Overgod Vecna, so presumably Ao should be within her ballpark.

OKay so, I haven't gotten sorting through literally each power on the Composite Adventurer to seperate by class, but

We should probably also have godly abilities have their own tabbers for reference.

Separating by class will make the profiles easier to sort in the future I guess.

@DMUA As in, powers that are super strong (4e's Spellplague mindhax at Level 1) or powers owned by gods (Tier 2 stuff)?

If the former, no, no real reason to.

If the latter, yes but I thought we were separating by tier anyways.

Also DMUA you changed the tiers but not the AP (also Old Ones aren't striaght up High 1-B).

Thanks for all the work either way.

Old Ones are now straight up High 1-B since we've proven they created the infinite dimensional multiverse.

The issue is that we don't know if there is an infinite amount of dimensions. They have a High 1-B feat, but it's a feat that relies on something not 100% confirmed. Which is why they and Lumi are supposed to have a split tier

I mean

I guess?

I think there's enough reasoning on it, after a long time thinking

The "Low 1C, likely High 1B" rating was the accepted suggestion. If the infinite dimensions were considered the standard assumption neither they or the Luminous Being would have a 1C designation

Qawsedf234 said:
The "Low 1C, likely High 1B" rating was the accepted suggestion. If the infinite dimensions were considered the standard assumption neither they or the Luminous Being would have a 1C designatio
Don't think either should tbh.

Qawsedf234 said:
Classification: Solar | Archdevil, Ruler of Hell | Lesser Deity | Greater Deity

Powers and Abilities: Angel WIP | Archdevil WIP | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mind Reading, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly, all gods can survive complete erasure of the body, mind and soul from the sphere of annihilation), Soul Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Corruption (All three types), Immortality (Types 1, 3, 5, 8 Avatars possess 6 and 9, see here for details), Magic, Dimensional Travel, Probability Manipulation (All deities passively increase probably completely in their favor, so most of their actions have a 100% chance of success, although they cannot make something with a 0% chance of happening possible), Truesight (Lets him see through illusions, natural and magical illusions, know the original form of shapeshifters, and see souls and concepts), Acausality (Types 1 and 4) Space-Time Manipulation, Non-Corporeal, Reality Warping, Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, One Hit Kill (Deities of significant power can instantly kill a designated foe, or a mass amount of targets, with a thought), Forcefield Creation, Creation, Mind Manipulation (With various spells like mark of justice. Especially effective against those who are lawful or evil), Morality Manipulation, Healing, Memory Manipulation (Wiped out all traces and knowledge of he who was original name, even from the knowledge of other gods who already resist mind altering effects), Regenerationn Negation (Up to Mid-Godly, killed he who was), Teleportation, Darkness Manipulation, Sap Strength Spell, Telepathy, Curse Manipulation, Impriso Soul, Earthquake, Shield of Law, Gate Spell, Energy Drai, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Resurrection, Summoning, Abstract Existence (Type 2, reliant on the concept of sin), Death Manipulation, Power Bestowal, Holy Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Necromancy, Illusion Creation, Power Word Stun, Anti-Chaos Spells, Imprisonment Spells allows you to put someone in eternal sleep, create a pocket reality warded against Multiversal+ range, trap them in a gemstone, lock them in a magical sphere that can't be teleported out of, or lock them in chains that block movement and all abilities, Destruction Spell, Scrying, Fear Gaze, Remove Curse, Aura of Submissio, Power Nullification, Omnilingualism, And others. Extreme Resistances to the following: Statistics Reduction, Death Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Power Nullification, Mind Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Disintegratio, BFR, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Petrification, Transmutation, Magic, Sealing, Poison Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, and Status Effect Inducement | WIP | All previous to a much higher degree and Precognition (Greater Gods can sense anything releated to their portfolios multiple weeks in advance. In Asmodeus' case his portfolio is Indulgence)

Tier: 6-B, likely High 6-B | High 6-A to 5-B | At least 2-C | At least 2-C | 2-A

Attack Potency
: Country Level, likely Large Country level (Defeated Zargon who generated a planetary storm and should be comparable to Llymic and Ragnorra) | Multi-Continent level (His avatars should be comparable to the abomination that was heating the core of a planet, laughably superior to singular adventurers with prep time) to Planet level (Capable of battling the Leviathan, which would have destroyed the world should it awake) | At least Low Multiversal level (Control the space-time of multiple layers of the Nine-Hell. Strong enough that the Gods in the Nine-Hells respect his position) | At least Low Multiversal level (Should be stronger than his Archdevil form) | Multiversal level+ (Moved the Abyss to another section of the Multiverse. The Abyss contains an infinite amount of layers and in some editions every layers is spatially infinite)

Speed: At least Hypersonic+, with High Hypersonic+ reactions (far above people who can avoid the spell Call Lightning and can tag individuals with the evasion feat) | At least Hypersonic+, with High Hypersonic+ reactions (Superior to his previous form) | Unknow, likely Infinite (Can control the space-time of his own layer and is superior to other Archdevils who can do the same) | Infinite (Can battle other deities who exist beyond time and can control time easily) | Infinite (Above time gods, can move in stopped time, comparable to Shar who moved before time began)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (A basic Solar can lift at least 1,018 kilograms) | Unknow, likely far higher than before | Unknow. Likely Immeasurable | Unknow. Likely Immeasurable | Immeasurable (Moved a 2-A structure)

Striking Strength: Country class, likely Large Country class | Multi-Continent Class to Planet Class | At least Low Multiversal level | At least Low Multiversal level | Multiversal level+

Durability
: Country Level, likely Large Country level | Multi-Continent level to Planet level | At least Low Multiversal level | At least Low Multiversal level | Multiversal level+

Stamina
: Extremly High | Likely Limitless | Likely Limitless | Limitless | Limitless

Range: Extended Melee due to size, varies from tens of meters to planetary with spells | Extended melee range due to size, much further with magic, Multi-Universal with Astral Projection and Scrying | Extended melee range due to size, much further with magic, multi-universal with certain abilities such as Teleportation and Enhanced Senses | Multiversal+

Standard Equitment: Ruby Rod of Asmodeus

Intelligence: At least Extraordinary Genius (His intellegence rating is 30 which is superior to the Elder Brai, maintains Multiversal scale plots and is the smartest of all devils)

Weaknesses: (To be decided)

Keys: Solar | Avatar | Archdevil | Lesser God | Greater God

Note: Asmodeus' origin is clouded in mystery and contain multiple contradicting elements. In some he is a fallen angel, in others a massive serpent who's fall created the Nine-Hell's, in others a Fallen God who has waited for eons to regain his divinity, and in one even the creator of the multiverse itself. As such the profile may contain contradicting information

Yes. Looks good, WIP though it is.

Hmm. Archdevil Asmodeus also has a avatar. Should we include that as a key or just combine it with the current Avatar key

I think the avatar has some new 3.5e powers, but is otherwise the same but like 12 CR levels lower.

^

If it would just be High 6-A then we can just keep one avatar key saying "Varies from High 6-A to 5-B"

However if the Archdevil would have separate powers then we could set up tabbers explaining the different powers of each key. After all, Asmodeus is sorta an important page so extra care should be taken.

I'll also get the page explaining what his Ruby Rod can do along with his general stats. His Solar key will be weird though. Dunno exactly what powers to give that

For his solar key, probably just the overall abilities held by typical Solars and then whatever is unique to him. Probably gonna be a weak key.

According to the second Fiendish Codex there's a street of seemingly infinite size in the Nine Hells where are the weak LE Gods are forced to live. So that's nifty

oh

neat

Here's a direct statement saying that a Epic Level Adventuer is capable of fighting the Archdevil's true forms. So I do feel like that Epic Level key is beginning to make more sense

Of like 6-B/High 6-B? Yeah I've been thinking that too since they (mortals) have a lot of feats of fighting these huge lore-creatures.

I was thinking that like: 6-B, likely High 6B (Capable of defeating Elder Evils such as Ragnorra or Father Llymric). High 6A (Capable of defeating the Abomination that can heat the core of worlds). 5B (Capable of defeating a sentient planet). Unknow, at least Low 2C (Capable of fighting and defeating Archdevils such as Asmodeus, Demon Lords such as Orcus, or Infernals)

Er. Name the keys. Not sure what exactly you're proposing.

Like, Legendary characters seem to be like standard adventuers in that they constantly gain power. So "low level" ones would be 6-B, likely HIgh 6-B and "high level" ones would be Low 2C/2C. So something like a varies key I guess?

I think being able to fight Orcus and Asmodeus are very likely outliers until achieving godhood themselves. I can agree to being able to fight High 6-A/5-B stuff though, maybe add a "possibly far higher" for Legendary keys before moving on to deific avatars and deity keys.

Back