• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Supergirl Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Seems fine to me.

Being mind controlled isn't a weakness, it can happen to anyone if they don't have good enough resistance and thus isn't notable.

Does anyone have a video? Because i agree with Sethisbest, lifting strength (and in this case pushing srength shouldn't neccesarily translate into AP).

In this case Kinetic energy would be much better, but in order to judge if the time frame is correct we are going to need a video.

Sethisbest said:
Since when is lifting = ap?
Well, the first method is using Potentional Energy to find the result. I'm having troubles following the second method, though.

@Kka. I don't have a video link, but from what I gathered, it happens in Season 1 Episode 15, around the 32 minute mark.

Smallville Supes is Planet level by pushing a planet. That is a lifting feat too. Lifting feats can be used for AP

@Matt

Actually, he's Planet level for countering the kinetic energy of a planet moving towards Earth. I guess one could calc the kinetic energy of Supergirl moving the key.

Darkanine said:
@Matt
Actually, he's Planet level for countering the kinetic energy of a planet moving towards Earth. I guess one could calc the kinetic energy of Supergirl moving the key.
BUt it's not same moving something that stands still and planet going towards you

@Matt We are not arguing against the feat, i will calc it in the next few days.

But until then i'm extremely busy.

Continuing my previous post that amount of force is 8750000 tonnes of force

This lifting feat should be used for durability not ap as she needs equal durability to survive this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back