• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should specify thats only up to large mountain+ in regards to the donnerverse superman not the planet+ scaling and that's Massively above anything else prior so it should be a seperate key for crisis

Didn't follow the verse at that time, but don't we have rules for crossover stuff like this? Does it adhere to them enough to scale?

Didn't follow the verse at that time, but don't we have rules for crossover stuff like this? Does it adhere to them enough to scale?
They all take place in the same multiverse

Should specify thats only up to large mountain+ in regards to the donnerverse superman not the planet+ scaling and that's Massively above anything else prior so it should be a seperate key for crisis
TBH Isn't Crisis Supes different? There's references to the latter films as well like III and IV iirc (I believe he mentions fighting an alternate version of himself namely) so this could get higher, though I do feel Donner needs some work done regardless

There's references to the latter films as well like III and IV iirc (I believe he mentions fighting an alternate version of himself namely)
From memory Crisis SR Superman states or has evidence that Superman I, II, III and Returns happened. But there's no confirmation that Superman IV was a thing.

So the only thing that would really happen is switching any Superman III power to the Brandon key.

From memory Crisis SR Superman states or has evidence that Superman I, II, III and Returns happened. But there's no confirmation that Superman IV was a thing.

So the only thing that would really happen is switching any Superman III power to the Brandon key.
Ah yes, so he might not have IV's feats but that's still notable (though idk if that affects AP all that much)

SR original had III and IV be non-canon through director interviews and the like. Crisis adjusted and had Brandon Rooth Superman at least still have Superman III happen to him.

Superman IV has never been an abandoned property, but everything that has used the IP afterwards has ignored its existence.

He'd b something like "At most High 7-A+" since he was still being strangled to death with one arm and the entire crossover portrayed Brandon Superman as being stronger than the rest.
I'm fine with that

This at least has some precedence since season 4 flash could perform a 7-B feat and since would only become stronger up to season 6 in crisis where they'd (Himself, Supergirl, and CW Superman) be comparable to each other in their stronger states

I'd guess yeah I suppose so?
This at least has some precedence since season 4 flash could perform a 7-B feat and since would only become stronger up to season 6 in crisis where they'd (Himself, Supergirl, and CW Superman) be comparable to each other in their stronger states
This should be brought up in that CW Flash revision, and you should probably start making a list of who scales to this.

Considering this is in conjunction with the other CW Flash revision, I'd say we just close this and just merge it with that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back