• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Him causing the eruption might not automatically scale 100% to the volcano's output. He could have done plenty of minor stuff to trigger it without it being AP related.

EDIT: To better explain myself. His powers are causing earthquakes. He doesn't need to to equal to eruption's power to trigger the eruption, just cause the needed chain reaction. You may get something with the statement about Noah's Flood though I guess.

Qawsedf234 Sounds logical. As for the Noah thing, the problem is that he only mentions it so i don't exactly know how to take it. It could mean a High 6-A feat since the Flood covered the entire Earth (likely) but we don't have enough precisions for that.

Seems like the thread is pretty dead (like the Arrowverse itself honestly) though the CW profiles definitely need some changes

Before moving on to the new forum, a large part of this thread seems to have been finished, only a few calculations and something had to be found for the intermediate seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back