• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

What kind of peak Barry? Barry himself has neither shown the AP or DC to do this, and it wasn't even him who remade it. The Speed Force is a metaphysical aspect of the universe that can revive itself from a remaining portion. Barry generating it doesn't actually mean they scale to it, more like he's maintaining it.
I’m not talking about his power of love thing, which should probably get a separate rating. I’m talking about the SF outright needing Barry’s power and having to trick him in order to get it.

To my understanding, the Speed Force is kind of the Strength Force.
What?
It existed after Barry recreated the Speed Force, so her being the Strength Force doesn't make sense since it exists outside of her.
No idea about the order of events here but from the little I saw the forces entered their bodies.
I think we should delete the profile, honestly.
What about the entire verse?

I’m not talking about his power of love thing, which should probably get a separate rating. I’m talking about the SF outright needing Barry’s power and having to trick him in order to get it.
If you mean Armageddon by the power of love thing, all he did was use the speed force to open a time portal with the time stone and an eradicator.

Can you give me more context for the trick?
It's weird, but they show the Speed Force harnessing all of them.

I don't know, they don't explain it very well.
No idea about the order of events here but from the little I saw the forces entered their bodies.
The entire sub-dimensions?

Not sure how that makes sense when it still exists after Alex is erased from existence.

If you mean Armageddon by the power of love thing, all he did was use the speed force to open a time portal with the time stone and an eradicator.
No I mean him recreating the forces and amping the Spectre.
It's weird, but they show the Speed Force harnessing all of them.
Eh order of events?
The entire dimensions?
That seems to be the implication yes. Or they’re just an embodiment that can use the power of said dimensions. In each case they’re not like Barry.

No I mean him recreating the forces and amping the Spectre.
He recreated the speed force because the speed force is a fundamental aspect of the universe that was never gone to begin with.
  • No, but the Speed Force is an elemental part of the universe, so theoretically…
  • Theoretically it could have never disappeared.
He didn't even recreate it himself. They used a machine and the residual energy in Iris.

IIRC, Barry's powers were brought to their absolute fullest when he did that.
Eh order of events?
Wot?
That seems to be the implication yes. Or they’re just an embodiment that can use the power of said dimensions. In each case they’re not like Barry.
Can you give a smidgen of proof or at least an episode for me to watch?

Ngl, that just proves how genuinely unimpressive the Speed Force is (which is evident after Season 3), or that manifestation at least.
When did the SF harness their power?
See the colours on her? Those are all the other forces.
Later then, I got most from clips + the wiki (pictures).
Ok. I'll wait.

But they're not even manifestations.

Last edited:
I'm also a consistent superman and Lois watcher so if help there is needed I can do so

He didn't even recreate it himself. They used a machine and the residual energy in Iris.
I think power of love was involved too:

Can you give a smidgen of proof or at least an episode for me to watch?
The clip I just gave and this one explains stuff, sorta.
Ngl, that just proves how genuinely unimpressive the Speed Force is (which is evident after Season 3), or that manifestation at least.
She looked pretty impressive here. Also Godspeed was affecting all speedsters present by merely targeting Nora.
See the colours on her? Those are all the other forces.
Isn't the different colors a thing back in season 3 or 4? Like the nuke scene.
But they're not even manifestations.
They're called chosen avatars with whom they merged unnaturally.

That one FTL feat from Superman's brother won't be useful here, I suppose?
Ah right he did fly to the sun to do a sundip in like no time at all if that's what you're referring to I'll try to do a calc of it to see what it could yield

Okay please calc members review this because I had to do this insanely wrong given the results as every version I did got MFTL+ or MFTL

I'm going to add the frame by frame images later so don't worry about that

I meant to add this before, but, well:

Regarding Travel/Flight Feats and Reactions​

If a character travels or flies very fast through a very empty terrain, in which it doesn't necessarily have to react to sudden obstacles, the speed in question is travel or flight speed, but not necessarily reaction speed. In order for it to also be reaction speed, and the speed in total hence applying to the character's combat speed, the character either must have demonstrated the ability to react to sudden obstacles while traveling at this speed, have a calculation made that supports the character having corresponding reaction speed/time or otherwise demonstrate having comparable reactions.

Simply being able to stop accurately at the target destination does typically not qualify, as it can be spotted from a large distance to make preparations to stop or the character could even slow down before reaching the destination, assuming we only know the average speed with which they moved.

The typical example of such cases of travel/flight speed that doesn't necessarily scale to reactions is space travel. As space is incredibly empty there are virtually no objects one has to navigate around between destinations. Just flying in a straight line from A to B would be safe. At the same time the typical destinations, such as stars and planets, are so large that they can easily be seen from millions of kilometers away. As a result a character would only need reactions equal to a miniscule fraction of their travel speed to perform a safe and precise landing on them.
For both the Sun thing and the North Korea thing, we need evidence that they can fight as fast as they can fly.

I meant to add this before, but, well:

For both the Sun thing and the North Korea thing, we need evidence that they can fight as fast as they can fly.
Idk about this sun thing because that's like way out there in speed but superman in the show has been shown to be able to fight while flying in many scenes I can send them

It may be useful

2:08 although the fight is the full video

2:48

2:25

But yeah he can fly at high speeds while fighting as you see here

Also something to note is that Superman has been able to 1 shot fodder Kryptonians on a few occasions in the show

Last edited:
I think power of love was involved too:

I don't really know what you're talking about here.

Even if the power of love did have a hand in the creation, it was still a machine and Iris' connection that made it possible.

Also, elemental impurities gave birth to the forces. So, none of this was really Barry even if the power of love was somehow involved.
The clip I just gave and this one explains stuff, sorta.
The context was that the created a device capable of wiping all traces of the other forces from anywhere in the continuum.
She looked pretty impressive here. Also Godspeed was affecting all speedsters present by merely targeting Nora.
This shows that the speed force avatar outright exists apart from the speed force itself in a way, as the dimension exists without her being present in it.
Isn't the different colors a thing back in season 3 or 4? Like the nuke scene.
She harnesses all of them when they first appear, IIRC. But I'll have to watch it again.
They're called chosen avatars with whom they merged unnaturally.
I'll take your word for it, I guess.

Last edited:
Also just reminded me that the Kryptonians, Bizzaro, and Steel of Superman and Lois need profiles

But it's honestly the defacto best show on that entire network. I can't even think of anything else, Arrowverse related or not, that holds a candle to it.
Unironically the only other show that's at least decent in quality and effects just happens to be Stargirl and it still doesn't even come close to touching Superman and Lois to any degree

True, but that's because Stargirl actually tries to put effort into its content, and I think that one's actually CW rather than HBO Max producing it.

In other news, who's ready to laugh at the Gotham Knights series the Batwoman writers are going to be doing?

True, but that's because Stargirl actually tries to put effort into its content, and I think that one's actually CW rather than HBO Max producing it.
It is and I actually enjoyed season 1 of it, can't speak for season 2 since I haven't seen anything other than the first episode

It is and I actually enjoyed season 1 of it, can't speak for season 2 since I haven't seen anything other than the first episode
I still find it hilarious that she could withstand getting hit by a whole truck head on, explosions, and bullets because the suit is practically indestructible, yet she gets knocked the hecc out by Alice bonking her with a trumpet lol

I still find it hilarious that she could withstand getting hit by a whole truck head on, explosions, and bullets because the suit is practically indestructible, yet she gets knocked the hecc out by Alice bonking her with a trumpet lol
Plot just hits the skull different

Plot just hits the skull different
Also, why is the suit weak to Kryptonite? Does it have Kryptonian DNA? Is that why it's so invincible? What was that trumpet made of? Kryptonite? Was it irradiating red sunlight? Was it magically enhanced?

Also, in a later season, this same Batsuit is also apparently weak to redheads. And the character Mary is (more) insufferable.

Not an AP or speed thing but Superman's intelligence should definitely be more than just above average as he's showcased the ability to understand and speak fluently in many of Earth's languages and in Kryptonian. He's also extremely adept at combat and has fought and defeated and outskilled many highly trained combatants even while weakened under the effects of the red sun . Other than that there's definitely some more stuff like him understanding some (by TV standards) moderately advanced science but I'd have to watch or see if any of it qualifies but I think he deserves at least just gifted intelligence

definitely be more than just above average as he's showcased the ability to understand and speak fluently in many of Earth's languages and in Kryptonian.
Knowing multiple languages is something an average person can do.

. He's also extremely adept at combat and has fought and defeated and outskilled many highly trained combatants even while weakened under the effects of the red sun
That's not an intelligence feat, those are skill feats.

Other than that there's definitely some more stuff like him understanding some (by TV standards) moderately advanced science
Being able to understand/follow along with something doesn't require Superman to be gifted, just to know enough to understand what someone is saying.

That's not an intelligence feat, those are skill feats
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we still have combat intelligence listed on the wiki?
Being able to understand/follow along with something doesn't require Superman to be gifted, just to know enough to understand what someone is saying.
And that's fair though I'd say it's more than just being able to follow since he'd also devised a working plan based off his understanding of said science but he's even shown to ability to do skillfully perform a sort of surgery with his heat vision that if done even a bit wrong would've killed the patient if that doesn't count towards his intelligence then welp yeah I'd suppose above average is what's best

Also there's another supporting feat to my calc in the latest episode of Superman and Lois where he flies his brother to sun at FTL speeds so it's pretty consistent that Kryptonians can for sure move at FTL speeds without any problems

I'll do a calc for it later

The new Flash episode has been released.
I haven't watched anything this season but I'll ATTEMPT to watch this new episode

Also here's the Calc from this latest episode of Superman and Lois

FTL Seems to be the most consistent for Kryptonian's as of these two calc's so maybe that'd warrant something seeing as Despero is comparable to them unless that's just in strength alone

Back