• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Coming from the SF, I doubt it. Like they literally refer to Barry and Iris as mom and dad, you know children born out of love kind of thing.
I don't see why that substantiates your point when they're two very different statements.
No idea if he had his powers at that moment, he still had the Paragon of Love thing though. Also wasn't she mostly referring to the other Forces?
He didn't. Both his connection to the artificial and natural speed force were cut off. He didn't even have a spark of the Speed Force, only Iris did.

Cool, doesn't seem like it scales to his Speed Force abilities if that's true.

The other forces were created at the same time, and by elemental particles. Also, why wouldn't she be referring to just them in context when the recreation of the speed force resulted in something that didn't previously exist?
Because she's outside the Speed Force and opens a portal to it while it continues to have an effect on Earth.

Last edited:
No idea if he had his powers at that moment, he still had the Paragon of Love thing though. Also wasn't she mostly referring to the other Forces?
The Paragon stuff was only relevant for the Anti-Monitor and even then, it was just a title, nothing indicates the Paragons recieved any sort of power, conceptual or anything else, from it

I just want to stress how much this couldn't be a Speed Force ability or willed by them.

- Neither of them had any connection, at all, to the Speed Force—nobody in the entire multiverse did. Only Iris had a tiny spark of residue because she interacted with the Speed Force once in Season 4.

- They put this spark into a machine, and it re-established the Speed Force because it's a fundamental aspect of the universe that can never be truly destroyed, and can be recreated from just a small portion.

- The beam created by the machine touched some particles, creating new Forces as it established the Speed Force.

- It's only when the Speed Force was re-established at the same time as the other Forces that Speedsters get their powers back.

So, none of that makes sense. It was a machine that did this whole feat (their will could not possibly have had any effect because they didn't have any contact with any factors), the Forces manifested from the Speed Force during restoration (which is, as I mentioned, established to be due to its fundamental nature), and they only got Speed Force powers after everything was said and done.

Willed into existence is just used in the same context as a person establishing a country. It doesn't mean they literally created these Forces as a whole, just that they had a hand in their creation/established them.

Last edited:
Yeah, the forces were created/recreated by a machine, not willed into existence by Barry and Iris, we should drop this subject

Man Barry screwing up the timeline was very unheroic

Will Supergirl’s scaling affect Barry’s when her profile is overhauled?

I'd say only his season 8 key (he fought Despero at the very end of Armageddon), and his 4th to a lesser extent.

Speaking of which, this shows that RF probably resorted to other methods than punching to kill Supes.

I'd say only his season 8 key (he fought Despero at the very end of Armageddon), and his 4th to a lesser extent.

Speaking of which, this shows that RF probably resorted to other methods than punching to kill Supes.
I mean nothing is given for us to know how he "beat" him, from what we know he probably simply outspeeded him and used dirty tricks in their fight

ofc)but given his combat feats normally and while depoweded under the red su
You'd just write "Generally knowledgeable and a skilled fighter". Intelligence ratings are less hard set compared to other sets because it's variable.

3. Also last thing that I also noticed is that going by google gives you varying results with the distance from other celestial bodies as it updates live so at the time of my calc the distance given was different than what you've sent in meters
It doesn't.
although the results aren't that far off so I believe it's fine
It isn't. 10.9c is FTL+. That's another tier, and a 8% margin error.
92,303,000mi/49.996s = 6,646,280,000mph or Mach 8,662,253.67696 or 10.938c(FTL)
That's incorrect, 6,646,280,000mph is 9.92c.
Again the math does check out
It doesn't. And you used the same distance as me, the exact same.

A quick Google conversion from MPH to Speed of Light proves that 6,646,280,000mph is 9.92c

Please fix your calculation

Please fix your calculation

"Oh, it says 9.91c, not 9.92c"
Very insignificant, but that's because,
92,303,000mi/49.996 is 6,646,347,707.816mph, not 6,646,280,000mph, a very insignificant difference, but one nonetheless. (That's why the use of meters/second is preferable, as it's easier)

It doesn't.
It for sure does so yeah you're wrong there this is from today and yesterday, google uses the current distance so it changes

It isn't. 10.9c is FTL+. That's another tier, and a 8% margin error.
That's incorrect, 6,646,280,000mph is 9.92c.
Fair enough I checked again and it is 9.92c my calculator history isn't showing my valued for when I did it so I could've missed it

But anywho I'll update the value

So again what's left to discuss for Flash? Anything major or are we reaching some form of conclusion and potential start for edits?

Rotational Kinetic Energy.

It's only a portion of the full KE, but there's a way to calculate the full KE via RKE.

What's left to be done?
Are we still calcing AP feats for the Flash and are we still looking for potential feats in superman and Lois?

I've been getting a lot of power outages, so the calculations keep getting pushed back.
ah I see well hopefully things get better in that regard because it sounds entirely too inconvenient for a lot of potential reasons and what calcs were you currently working on? anything new or from the list from before?

Ok, I can't make it past episode 7 of season 6.

No more. None of that. I am finished with this """show"""".

But now I can amend the full list of calculations. I'll bold the feats that probably aren't just supporting evidence.

- Turning the sand guy into glass.

- Atom Smasher barrels through concrete.

- Barry's whirlpool feat from episode 15.

- Oil Tanker feat in Magenta.

- Vibrating a train.

- Combined lightning feat from episode 21. (Context for why that's somewhat impressive).

- Tokamak’s energy blasts.

- Iris makes a giant tidal wave after getting Barry's powers.

- DeVoe's satellite size in episode 22/23.

- Block makes a high-density low-pressure zone that extended over a 6-city block radius (I doubt this'll get anything higher than 8-A).

- Nora makes a tidal wave off-screen in Season 5 Episode 6 (there's enough context to calculate this).

- Nora travels at relatively high speed compared to microwave radiation in Season 5 Episode 18.

- F3 Tornadoes are Large Building level+. So, as mentioned before, we already have that for Rival.
These are the current things needing calcs right?

Back