• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And just how are we going to justify the volcanoes being there as his doing?

I'm drawing the line at this feat. It takes too big of a leap of faith to believe he created the volcanoes. Or if it's anything feat worthy at all.

I wasnt going to argue that they were because i didnt know if they were or not, hence why i was asking in the first place

I initially thought Weekly was saying he caused the volcanoes to erupt by changing forms for a second. I was actually interested. Would've been a really solid feat, since a lot of times Volcanoes tend to average out at 7-B.

When i first watched the fight i thought that the volcanoes erupted every time he used an attack but it was just good timing apparently...

Back