• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It literally disprove that though. If a 4D being uses a 3D avatar to interact with other 3D beings dosnt make the 4D being on the same level of existence as other 3D beings. This is how pieces in Umineko work. Heck, you can literally see Bernkastel hold a entire gameboard in one hand, toying with everything in it and have her interact with the content inside directly through avatars.

You mean toying with beings who isn't on the same level as her and interact with those lower dimensional beings. Yeah let's just say I have my doubts on that, but anyway I stop derailing this thread with my views on certain things.

In ISSTH, Dao is above Taikyoku as it's a Daoism based novel.

In Daoism, Dao > Infinity/Wuji > Taiji/Taikyoku/Supreme >Duality of Yin and Yang >The Four Phases/Sixiang > Eight Triagram/Bagua.

@Zara you know Meng and Dies Irae, tell us how strong he is compared to the rest >:v

Or at least tell us who do you think would win this fight

If we go by the standards of Dies Irae with taikyoku as the power level of 90x baseline Reinhard then him but if we go by ISTTH then Meng Hao can simple erase their entire power system as he is not bound by it. He can create another new, destroy the actual one or change it. I'm my opinion it could go either way.

Can't say for sure, it depends on how we use his realms.

Once someone becomes a Transcendor he becomes Early Daosource, meaning 1-A.

But Meng Hao reached directly Half a Step Ancestor, so we don't know each stage how differential it is.

Early Daosource<Mid Daosource<Late Daosource<Peak Daosource<Half a Step Ancestor.

Then Ancestor is the second sub-realm of Transcendence which also is grouped in Early Ancestor<Mid Ancestor<Late Ancestor and Peak Ancestor.

Each transition from one rank to another will make others be like an ant. (Ex. Early Daosource is an ant for Mid Daosource and so on).

Then the transition from Daosource to Ancestor is even a more qualitative change.

All this is Step 4, but there is another one farther that Meng Hao reached Step 5 aka Unknown Realms.

This one is infinitely more powerful.

So, it could be from: 1-A x each transition for each stage (Early-Mid-Late-Peak-Half Step) + the jump from Daosource to Ancestor (Early-Mid-Late-Peak) and finally the infinitely more powerful Step 5. Meaning an x10 baseline + the infinitely more powerful Step 5 from 11x to Nx.

or Just the 1-A x Step 4 and Step 5 so an x2 baseline.

controlling dao mean near nigh-omni

Transcendence dao mean nigh-omni

Unknown Realms mean near omni

if he continue cultivation he will become omni in last statement.

near omni at the end of series is not wrong or not hyperbole.you can't downplay this lol because most cn author aim to begin with.

We cannot add omnipotence to every profile in this Wiki, even to powerfull verse like Cthulhu mythos Umineko Marvel DC Etc

yeah i know this wiki will not accept this.most people don't understand last statement yet saying hyperbole or something.this is why i explain this.never read cn novel like above guy call me troll.

Can't help but think you're nothing but a troll unless you properly explain yourself, we had an influx of trolls today so I can't believe or trust that you're serious.

@þ©üÕ»┐

I'm going to be blunt with you.

near omni at the end of series is not wrong or not hyperbole.

Yes, it is not a hyperbole, it is a meaningless term.

Pray tell me, why should we take all statements of a character being Nigh-Omnipotent or Omnipotent to be true when more than half of the battleboards out there completely discard the claim?

Let's say that you create your own character, said character transcends a hierarchy longer than all franchises in vsbattles combined and can perform feats that dwarf Suggsverse, would we consider "it" omnipotent? A big fat NO. A claim of Omnipotence is a claim that ultimately defeats itself as it can't be proven in any manner, no feats/statements would ever suffice in claiming that one is Omnipotent.

you can't downplay this lol because most cn author aim to begin with.

We didn't downplay it, we completely rejected it. Why should we take such claim seriously when it can't be proven?

i don't care believe or not.most author of xianxia novel aim to begin with.feel free to check yourself.

My dear, please make yourself familiar with the Burden Of Proof. You want us to accept something, you bring us sufficient evidence backing your argument. In which I'm willing to bet everything I have that you can't, Omnipotence wouldn't have been such a controversial issue if some plebeians over the internet could solve it. I don't care about your "muh author" line of reasoning, had someone taken it seriously, Saitama would have been Tier 0.

most people don't understand last statement

Oh please, It's not that we don't understand it, it's that you don't understand how paradoxical and controversial Omnipotence is.

Saying that someone is Omnipotent holds just as much as weight saying that I am Omnipotent.

Such idea will never be used as a shield in versus debates, and will never be, let alone Nigh-Omnipotence.

@Zaratthustra

but if we go by ISTTH then Meng Hao can simple erase their entire power system as he is not bound by it. He can create another new, destroy the actual one or change it. I'm my opinion it could go either way.

I'm afraid... that's not what we do in 1-A fights. For such claim to be true, you would have to prove that Meng Hao's Dao is qualitative superior to Taikyoku as a concept, which remains unproven as Taiji in ISSTH and Shinza aren't the same thing, in Shinza, even nothingness is a part of Throne God's Taiji, so there's that. One might be superior than the other, but that's undecidable.

Taikyoku being a system? If anything, It's more of a classy way to say "power" in Shinza. The only thing that fits the description is the Throne "system.

Your argument that Meng Hao can hack/destroy Taikyoku just doesn't work when no one can even prove that Meng Hao is above Reinhard.

EDIT: Thread alive!

lol i don't mean you.i am saying to zara

when saitama state to be tier 0 ? can you show me prove?

can't be defeat =/= tier 0

<We didn't downplay it, we completely rejected it. Why should we take such claim seriously when it can't be proven? >

i didn't claim anything ?no need to prove if you have general knowledge cn novel i already explain

if he continue cultivation he will become omni in last statement (this is the only statement).above line are not claim.author want to show step by step of what cn novel aim to begin with( most cn novel reader know ) and don't bring Suggsverse because all are omni (this is true meaningless)

i didn't say who win.i only want to explain concept of novel.nothing more.it is stalemate.

Both the Throne and Mercurius were described as Omnipotent so that's higher than nigh omni, dunno why you are even arguing when Rein stomps

It seems that you didn't read my post, like, at all.

You barged in here, seemingly begrudged by how vsbattles discard every mention of Omnipotence and the likes in Xianxia, then proceeded to "say" that "near omni at the end of series is not wrong or not hyperbole." You are basically demanding that we take the claim of being "Nigh-Omnipotent" seriously.

I explained why a lot of people in versus debates reject the term.

Reposting the same gibberish all over again won't help as no one here takes "nigh-omnipotence" and "omnipotence" seriously as I explained.

But this isn't Omnipotence page, so I'll leave it there.

EDIT: Of course, Suggsverse would stomp everything, since even the weakest of them far exceed the 1-A requirements to the point that every single verse here combined pale in comparison. Not even counting "beyond omnipotence" Xeranthemum and her kind.

þ©üÕ»┐ said:
lol ok.i don't really care about battle .

Suggsverse stomp masadaverse according to above comment.
Possibly. Altough gibberish, Suggverse really have a long hierarchy scaling chain. They could probably be the strongest verse ever created.

Back