• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, so where does based Xianxia boy stands in the cancerous 1A ladder?

Because we will only decide who stomps who, there wont be another outcome possible. Either Meng Hao is too low and Rein throws his Spear or Meng is too high and he does whatever meme worthy motion he could do to his opponent. (If the later is the case you could throw him at Hajun for if its worth the chaos)

The thing with Masada 1A is, due to Taikyoku, its chilling on a set middle level of bullshit. Normal 1A verses either flex with endless to infinite 1A beings that are greater than the last and yada yada, or they are sitting at the lower half, due to coming from a small cosmology with themself as the greatest being. And then you have the Mythos that has everything i mentioned above, happening in the first cardinal of their cosmology with 2 infinitly bigger ones following.

So. Where does he stand?

quickly quoting Zara: "I can't truly say how far in 1-A Meng Hao is as he's from a Chinese Xianxian where their Cosmology doesn't work like in the western one or Japanese one with its baseline 1-A x a number of time or so. He's should be far enough in it as he's above the Dao itself, thanks to being the Daosource - and that being only when he first transcended, he got a power-up as Ancestor Realm and then Unknowns realms again.

Just stepping from Step 3 (Dao Realm) to Step 4 (Transcendor) is infinitely more powerful as shown in Novel and Ancestor Realm (it's either an advanced form of Step 4 or directly Step 5), then Unknown Realms is either Step 5 or 6. In the last chapter of A Will Eternal, it was said that Meng Hao was Step 5 but it doesn't say if it's before or after he reached Unknown Realms. In the end, first I need to complete its profile then I will start to make matches with as many 1-A as I can ranging from the lowest to the highest there is."

This is the AP description for Meng's Outversal Keys:

"| Outerverse level | Outerverse level (All those that have Transcended completely have become their own Daosource, Dao becoming their plaything. The source of his power, Dao, is responsible for the existence of all reality, the duality of yin-yang, dimensional spaces)"

Two things:

• Why doesn't the first key have any explanation?
  • How much Dao does Meng have?
The description of Dao sounds awfully similar to Taikyoku from Shinza Bansho - likely because they are both based on the same philosophical religious concept.

Warren Valion said:
You still need an explantion in the AP tab.

Summarize it and place it in there, like it was done for the second tab.
Not saying that wouldnt be good, just saying that you can find it there, if you need it...

Warren Valion said:
That there is no explanation?

Yes, you need to have proper justifications and ratings for the different tiers on the profile.
Many profiles dont have that though, tbh. Its quite annoying.

lol. Woke read all of it if I am not mistaken. Other than that you can ask Zara (who isnt sure where he would be himself) or infinite speed. Its quite long and I barely understood anything at all.

iirc that was from the stuff I posted on his message wall.

Based on the descriptions he provided on said post, Meng Hao seems to be atleast 2 levels of transcendences considering that each of higher the realm seems infinitely superior than the last, the thing is, I think we're going to need more information regarding the unknown realms so that we can pinpoint where he stands and somehow conclude the fight.

Yeah, Zaratthustra you better clean up this one mess. :p

Meng Hao is gonna need some spicy bullshittery to match Reinhard.

@Warren

Remember the Taiji Wuji stuffs I posted earlier? They're playing with the very same idea with some slight differences apparently.

EDIT: To my understanding, you are already baseline 1-A once you hit Transcendor since you essentially become/create a law/concept of your own. And as it had been stated that Ancestor Realm is infinitely superior to the former, that's already a transcendence. Nearing the end of the series, Meng Hao is stated to have reached the Unknown Realms, which is even superior to Ancestor Realm. It has also been stated that there are infinite realms within the "Unknown Realms" as Dao is infinite. in the same chapter another Transcendor suddenly appeared and told us that "Meng Hao is nigh-omnipotent" after billions of years meditating. All of these have led me to believe that he is either 2-3 levels of transcendences above baseline or perhaps even countless ( or unquantifiable ) levels of transcendence based on how "superior" each realm within the Unknown Realms/Beyond Ancestor Realms are compared to the last.

Though even if it's the latter, I'd still argue that Reinhard is at the very least a match.

Let's start with the beginning: For someone to truly Transcend they have to Transcend in three aspects. Anyone who Transcended in even one of those areas would be referred to as being half a step into Transcendence. They are Body (even if the Heaven and Earth rotted away, the body will not), Cultivation Base ( the person becomes completely independent of natural and magical law. Such cultivators form their own natural law and give birth to their own Essence), and with a chance of luck or your own comprehension by creating a resonance between body - cultivation base, the soul would transcend too. Meng Hao transcended in all three of them and became a fully fledged Transcended being.

Meng Hao used his Ninth Demon Sealing Hex to Transcend: "Apparently' there was a new will which existed in the starry sky of the Vast Expanse! 'Apparently, within the countless worlds of reality, there was a new natural law! 'It was the Seal the Heavens Hex... a Dao which existed above all other laws!" A Dao above all other laws.

Meng Hao altering the natural law, reversing the time and affecting the entire River of Time in Vast Expanse

A punch with the power of the Ancestor Realm (the next realm after Transcendor, its power exceeding the Vast Expanse and being comparable to the True Universe

Daosource beings can create/destroy and change the natural laws and a single thought can become Essence

Another Transcendor appears and can't even comprehend Meng Hao power

Meng Hao's Revenge

Meng Hao vs Allheave

A Combo of his Hexes when he was only in the Ancient Realm. Meng Hao use 6 Hexes - this was done when he was not even a Transcendor

Hexes

Other Feats by Transcendor

Feats of another Transcendor.​
Making all existence only a single point and that singularity contain all magical and natural Laws.
Then he transformed that point in a infinitely long line, then infinitely wide and finally infinitely deep and high. It looked like an infinitely long-wide-high box. Containing everything in existence from the moment it appeared to its end. From past to future. Then he make a comparison using a leaf of how it was made of countless leaves imposed one over each other and veins. His Divine Sense could each leave and each vein. This is clearly the ramification of countless timelines, be the same or different. Then also, how it had dimensions withi them and his mere glance could destroy it.

First Witch said:
The man himself answered. You can now butt your heads against each other kids.
As much as it pains me to say this, we have yet to pinpoint the exact level of transcendence Meng Hao stands on, so we can't really butt our heads against each other.. yet

That is, until Zara knows where to place him.

People tend to think that Karma manipulation is some sort of auto-win condition when it doesn't work like that.

Killerklok even thought that Karma manipulation would work on beings like Living Tribunal. Don't really expect much from people there. Some people like sungsam genuinely think that Michael and Lucifer can beat Featherine, and that Meng Hao can solo Shinza. If anything, comicvine is a mess.

Aside from the insane haxes, Meng Hao is strong, but not quite strong enough in levels of transcendence.

It's actually quite simple, unless anyone can prove that each of the unknown realm is completely transcendental to the last, Reinhard kinda stomp.

Because this is the only website that actually discuss spatial dimension to a great extent. Other website doesn't care about that and only says what on their mind based on what they know.

Anyway regarding this match, imo for now Rein stomps hard because there is no hierarchy after Meng Hao transcends dao. It's like how 2 Taikyoku transcend 1 Taikyoku in Masada.

Back