• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon resist God

Unqver

Username Only
031f48e75828776210e4cb233d5aaf7f.jpg
Meng Hao (4 of step)

VS
6b08a95375d7749a535405d5642a5277.jpg

gan
Both sides should be at baseline 1-A level.

Meng is 2 layers above 1-A. Also while both pages are bad, Gan is truly bare-bones.

This is a useless match sincerely as I don't think Gan ever fought so you won't know what he start with. Another thing is that MH will have a CRT this post once I finish it so things will change.

Meng is 2 layers above 1-A. Also while both pages are bad, Gan is truly bare-bones.

This is a useless match sincerely as I don't think Gan ever fought so you won't know what he start with. Another thing is that MH will have a CRT this post once I finish it so things will change.
If I remember correctly, isn't the 4 of step the baseline 1-A level?

Back