• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can sure this that'd be great. Unless its one of those vague statements that say "I'll destroy all" without giving a timeframe.
I don't think that chaos even has stats tbh since it doesn't have a physical form in the first place

But this would affect Arthur since he has the full power of chaos so he should get 5-B via Chaos powers
And going by your own arguments this wont scale his AP but his creation And going by their arguments Creation shouldn’t be listed in their profiles that’s dumb Ryougi Shiki has her SOTR power listed on her profile even though she scales her Physical stats only in her true form we should keep the High 4-C with RW since Gods created their dimensions in short timeframes

What about this

We put Chaos as Unknown or just completely delete his page and for Arthur he should get
Then the whole discussion was useless since the problem is the fact we « can’t list creation in their pages »

We should vote And close this
I agree with Chaos getting at least 5-B possibly High 4-C with RW « Created the world with a simple though And is far superior to the full power of Gods that can output entire dimensions with suns And moons with fractions of their powers And in an instant » (Using the other dimension creations as exemples)
It would be the most balanced downgrade we could get since Powers can be applied in other pages even though they don’t scale to the Physical stats

We should vote And close this
I agree with Chaos getting at least 5-B possibly High 4-C with RW « Created the world with a simple though And is far superior to the full power of Gods that can output entire dimensions with suns And moons with fractions of their powers And in an instant » (Using the other dimension creations as exemples)
It would be the most balanced downgrade we could get since Powers can be applied in other pages even though they don’t scale to the Physical stats
I agree

Read the manga
"Via? Proof? Source? Scan?"

"Bro read the manga"
images_-_2022-05-06T171801.195.jpeg

Don't know what you mean by doesn't scale to her base form and nagato's attack scales to his AP no just his dura
Doesn’t scale to his physical stats his SS durability doesn’t scale to his Shinra tensei therefore we should list the creation too

It should other characters that doesn’t scale their Physical stats have their power listed Just as Shiki Ryougi or even Pain/Nagato
Doesn’t scale to her base form and doesn’t scale to nagato’s durability yet it’s listed therefore It should be listed for Chaos And the Gods
False equivalence, those aren’t creation feats. Shiki’s is due to her connection to the Root, which itself is 1-A. Pain’s is a case of a super move of an attack that is above his normal abilities. He can actually attack with that power

False equivalence, those aren’t creation feats. Shiki’s is due to her connection to the Root, which itself is 1-A. Pain’s is a case of a super move of an attack that is above his normal abilities. He can actually attack with that power
Yeah Chaos can attack with his RW too What about Bleach characters ED being listed

Yeah Chaos can attack with his RW too What about Bleach characters ED being listed
Using other verses does not support your argument. Don’t complain about what other verses get when they gave their own reasons

If Chaos can attack with his RW, then sure he can be 5-B. Supreme Deity and Demon King don’t attack with their creation feats though, so my point on them still stands

Using other verses does not support your argument. Don’t complain about what other verses get when they gave their own reasons

If Chaos can attack with his RW, then sure he can be 5-B. Supreme Deity and Demon King don’t attack with their creation feats though, so my point on them still stands
Using other verse shows this wiki criteria And going with these criteria Chaos And the deities should get listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back