• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

I produce several dark matter and flies to meet the approaching group, buffing my attack and defense just incase.

"I appreciate you two are getting along but something is coming and we should organize better then you to just talking about leaving." I say.
"Is that someone except for this cop? Although I have a plan to calm down him, but it would take pretty long time"-Said Hector.

“Not to everyone. But I understand. In any case, sure, I’ll be your backup.”
"I appreciate it. Now, we have to move quickly. Who knows how long we have until that boat sets sail. Or if it already has."

She notes, looking towards the horizon. Maria's already looking to get a head's start as soon as she possibly can.

Selene seemed to sit down and become somewhat lost in thought, still near where the others had just been.

She didn't have all too much of a stake in this world and was at a loss as to what exactly she should do now.

So, she sat staring at the sky for now.

@PsychoWarper

Well...you see...there are men out there thinking we carry a certain gem from the pyramids...and we don’t! I...ugh...much to the dismay of my men had struck a deal with the frijed bandits who came here looking for the same thing. In exchange for supplies and a boat...”

sigh

“...D-Do you see what I’m getting at here? We have nothing to pay these men and they will kill us for their debts! The last thing I would want is more bloodshed. I would like you to kill the envoys waiting for us and please...leave the boat intact. They are south bound,west from here by the coast. Can you do it? I-If you do you will my undying respect...as well as whatever may interest you from the ship.”

Selene seemed to sit down and become somewhat lost in thought, still near where the others had just been.

She didn't have all too much of a stake in this world and was at a loss as to what exactly she should do now.

So, she sat staring at the sky for now.
A voice scratches at your skull, dripping their words into your mind:

“You there! Excellent work dealing...SNORT...with the maaaage! He would have been a nuisance to our operations,what with protecting the other...villagers and what not! Heheheheeee, that’s besides the point. I would like to ask you a favor...if you have noticed already your...SNORT...friend, Gladio has allied with the soldiers who have just attacked you!

Cough

Suuure...
that stray bolt missed, but what if it had hit you? What if they find out you destroyed one of the few places they had left to call shelter?! I am asking that you take a proactive measure against these people and to...dispatch them. In return, you will get whatever they have on their bodies and free passage to our kingdom! Besides...how stable are the others anyway? Maria...as you would call her ...seems especially unstable, you would be doing a favor to both yourself and her if you were to stop her flailing from disrupting your efforts for survival...”

@MaidRips

"i could teleport you two there if you so wish."

Tengoku no Gaka chimes in, offering his help, apparently having heard her.
She turns around in slight confusion. Not just at his chiming in but at the fact that although she'd been planning to abandon the party for riches, he was still willing to help. Still, she didn't want to turn down free opportunities like this. She too could teleport -- but needed an exact location. Something she didn't have. Thus, she'd simply nod and give a slight bow.

"That would be most appreciated, thank you. As soon as you possibly can. I'm grateful for your service."

“...D-Do you see what I’m getting at here? We have nothing to pay these men and they will kill us for their debts! The last thing I would want is more bloodshed. I would like you to kill the envoys waiting for us and please...leave the boat intact. They are south bound,west from here by the coast. Can you do it? I-If you do you will my undying respect...as well as whatever may interest you from the ship.”
("Oh, so we can go either way.")-Thought Hector after hearing the responses of Officer.

"Say, where can we see those men? As fast as you will tell us we would do everything faster." - asked Hector straightforwardly to Officer.

She turns around in slight confusion. Not just at his chiming in but at the fact that although she'd been planning to abandon the party for riches, he was still willing to help. Still, she didn't want to turn down free opportunities like this. She too could teleport -- but needed an exact location. Something she didn't have. Thus, she'd simply nod and give a slight bow.

"That would be most appreciated, thank you. As soon as you possibly can. I'm grateful for your service."
“Oh! Can I invite Selene? She’s capable as well.”

"I wouldn't go around inviting everyone willy-nilly... We still don't know who we can trust. Let's keep it to a small group. We'll seem like less of a threat than we are."
“We also don’t know what we’re getting into. We need all the help we can get, and 3 is plenty small.”

“We also don’t know what we’re getting into. We need all the help we can get, and 3 is plenty small.”
"True as you are... I'm still doubtful of how useful these people will be. My plan very nearly would have backfired had I not been able to talk my way out of their incompetence. And I'm aware of how... controversial my decisions can be. I suppose it's your call, but this is a risky decision in and of itself."

Seeing as the flying creatures pose no threat to her currently, Judith decides to try and find Maria. She doesn't know what to do currently so why not try to find someone she knows?

I calmly blind the beasts and attempt to overwhelm them with raw power and large numbers of attacks. My head becomes hard as iron as I slash and headbutt them and dark matters pelt them.

"True as you are... I'm still doubtful of how useful these people will be. My plan very nearly would have backfired had I not been able to talk my way out of their incompetence. And I'm aware of how... controversial my decisions can be. I suppose it's your call, but this is a risky decision in and of itself."
“I remember Selene wasn’t one of those. I promise that it will go fine. On what little honor I have I guess.”

“I remember Selene wasn’t one of those. I promise that it will go fine. On what little honor I have I guess.”
"I seldom trust promises, but for you, I'll make an exception. Do what you will."

Maria folded her arms, eyes shutting as her head tilted towards the ground. She was condemned to her thoughts for the moment.

The painter just waits for things to be figured out, while with the side of it's vision observing the elf attacking the flying beasts to see how it goes.

@PsychoWarper

Well...you see...there are men out there thinking we carry a certain gem from the pyramids...and we don’t! I...ugh...much to the dismay of my men had struck a deal with the frijed bandits who came here looking for the same thing. In exchange for supplies and a boat...”

sigh

“Ugh... fine ill do it” Gladio says with a sigh as he heads in the direction the man mentioned as he attempts to use his Haki to better pinpoint the bandits.

She seems a bit lost in thought as she's approached.

What exactly are you talking about? That was the mage acting foolish for no reason. I only destroyed that which attacked me and no more than that. What kingdom are you anyway, and who are you to ask such things to a holy knight?

She spoke to the one inquiring telepathically.

She then seemed to return to reality.

"Oh, yes, sure. I don't really have much better to do right now."

She answered.

@Yobo_Blue

"Ah, hey did I come at the wrong time?"

Judith seems to be a bit nervous talking to Anna, she didn't get much of a chance to talk to the other woman.

"Do you mind if I join? I may have an idea considering the environment here."
Maria perked up her ear.. She was against the idea of letting more people join -- as she said prior -- but at least hearing the girl out wouldn't be such a bad idea.

"I'm listening."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“The mage...snort...it is true that he acted without reason. However, who’s to say the other’s won’t either? Have you become numb to your own power? In case you haven’t noticed, your aura isn’t exactly the most...snort snort...welcoming. Hmm, your comrades seem that way too? Don’t you think...”

cough

“A holy knight? Well,well! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance! Ahahahhahakekekekkeee! Who am I to speak to such a grand and powerful individual?! OOOOOH SNORT...SNORT Forgive me great one! I would have never said such INSOLENCE if I had known...but I come to you humbly in search for your service against those would strike evil into us!”

cough cough

“I come from a land far from here...FRIJED! The land of opportunity,wealth,prosperity and most importantly freedom. No government to impose their will upon you, you are what you make of yourself there. Will you aid us?”

Maria perked up her ear.. She was against the idea of letting more people join -- as she said prior -- but at least hearing the girl out wouldn't be such a bad idea.

"I'm listening."
"Well, the world's water is corrupted, right? Well, maybe we could...make a business out of selling it? I do have an ability that allows me to create it."

Judith shows off her ability, summoning a ball of water in the air.

I calmly blind the beasts and attempt to overwhelm them with raw power and large numbers of attacks. My head becomes hard as iron as I slash and headbutt them and dark matters pelt them.
RAGGGGGH CRAWWWW

Fuming and dribbling down their millions of eyes, the beasts buzz towards your scent. It’s rhythm blasting chunks of soil everywhere

"Well, the world's water is corrupted, right? Well, maybe we could...make a business out of selling it? I do have an ability that allows me to create it."

Judith shows off her ability, summoning a ball of water in the air.
Raising an eyebrow. Such an ability could be useful to her. And starting a business... Could it be that she was one step closer to her goal of reclaiming her status? A sigh, as she extended a hand towards the other, bluntly stating...

"Accompany me if you'd like to survive."

"I promise to not disappoint you, my queen."

Judith feels like this is the appropriate thing to say for such a situation, grasping the hand firmly before bowing before her.

I use my size manipulation and absorb them all in a horrid frenzy after deciding them reaching the group gets me into trouble.[I currently have maxed out my AP and defense]

Back