• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

"I believe what he asked me was to kill these people, speaking of Maria specifically. The rest of the information was useful, sure, but I am no traitor."

The woman explained, speaking rather confidently and with purpose.

"What was the reasoning behind such a request?"

Anna does not react to the display of power, but instead stands slightly farther away from the group, taking stock of the conversation. This was either an intimidation tactic or a completely accidental display of power, but either way the situation could definitely go badly

Judith was quite impressed with the show of power. At this point, she realizes that she could show herself without issue. So, she makes herself visible again. She decides to stay silent for now.

@MaidRips + group

“Wh-What? I...hardly have what’s called a bed in this boat, don’t even mention a kitchen! We don’t have enough money for such a thing,not anymore at least...that’s why we wanted the gem. However it seems the soldiers have...ugh...turned their backs on our arrangement. The pyramids naturally null magic, it’s why the settled there in the first place.I could hardly make out what they were saying to your other companion, but it seems they want to kill us!”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“...E-Excuse me?! You are...joking yes?”

"That will not be a problem. I will make arrangements for you. If you'll just give me an inanimate object or two, I can fix you up with a table and a few chai--"

SKRRRRRK--

Her voice was interrupted by the sudden realization of what was said. She processed it for a moment, then gave a hard, cold glare towards Alexander. Her eyes became stilled, shifting from their golden hues to a violent, crackling red. Scarlet like blood, and they were striking directly into his. The Eyes Of Argus. Her voice was slow, demonic; the way it was when encountering the soldiers at first glance. Mellow, yet carrying dripping venom from the tip of her tongue. Her hand gave a firm grip on the glass presented to her, and slowly pulling it towards her side. She never once raised her voice. It was hauntingly calm, in horrific juxtaposition with the rest of her body.

"If it was a joke, I must say it was rather humorous. You see, Madame Lilith, I find hilarity in the impractical. For example, a man wearing hats as shoes. Or, using a pair of scissors as a sword. The same way I find humor in a man who's threatening the trust of a group he's just met. So, tell me now. What exactly is the punchline?"

"Allow me to recount it word for word to you."

Selene said, recalling the situation.

"I am asking that you take a proactive measure against these people and to...dispatch them. In return, you will get whatever they have on their bodies and free passage to our kingdom! Besides...how stable are the others anyway? Maria...as you would call her ...seems especially unstable, you would be doing a favor to both yourself and her if you were to stop her flailing from disrupting your efforts for survival..."

She recounted.

"These are the words that I was told. I was told you were from a land called "Frijed"."

Tengoku no Gaka wasn't really impressed, as much as just finding the dysplay of Lilith unique in it's own way.

Anyway, it seems that Alexander was hiding some truly dark secret from his mistress ... though it could also be that she's just playing the fool and knew about it.

The painter remains silent and lets Maria and Selene handle this, as he doesn't really have anything to add, though meanwhile it will scan the boat to try find any detail worth of note about it.

@MaidRips

Ugh...You know I ask the SAME!”

A tendril rises from the water! Striking Alexander in his belly.

“AGH!”

“Tell me Alexander! Is this funny! Who’s laughing?! NO ONE, NO ONE WHEN YOUR JAW IS GETTING BROKEN BY THE ONES YOU LOVE RIGHT?!”

The woman smashes his head onto the boards of the ship...Alexander’s boy remaining motionless.

“I...was just afraid they would hurt us. They would hurt you...”

“Wait! No-no! I didn’t mean to,
****. Please don’t do that again! We could have gotten killed! Who will help take care of our parents back home then?! I’m sorry...both of you. Yes we are from Frijed. It’s where we are going.”

@Lou_change @Oliver_de_jesus

The attack splashes onto the dirt. Cratering in the Earth and missing you both! Kilometers of land being vaporized,with a small ball of fire collapsing as the dust settles.

RAGGGGH

Beasts emerges from the ash, a collective forcefield blocking the swarm from the blast.

Thump thump

Towering over the rest, one bleached and plastered with gold all over his feathers bellows! The skull onto of his torso vibrating

NNNNNAGGHHHHH! WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU?! NOTHING! NOTHING! WE ARE NOT HELPLESS.”

Collectively, they all poured their essence into the earth. Ethereal threads piercing the dirt and sticking chunks of dirt unto their bubbles. Forming a statue of soil, nearby hills only half it’s size! A golem operated by the beasts awakens, charging it’s fists and creating a shockwave at the pair! Upon looking at it’s legs, they seem to hold themselves with weak threads. A vulnerable area....

@PsychoWarper @Oleggator

“Very well then! Best get to- TAKE COVER!”

A shockwave rushes towards the two and the soldiers. While it’s potency was decreasing, those caught in it will be blown like a leaf!

Last edited:
Maria coldly watched as the woman struck Alexander and damaged his head, all the while gently taking the glass she was presented with in her hands. She expressionlessly drank up it's contents, watching justice served and the man getting his rightful dues. A faint smile could be seen on her face for a splitsecond.

("Bustin' makes me feel good~")

Once she was finished with her short burst of temper, her sweet and sultry voice returned, eyes following every movement the other had made, digits cradling around the glass and sliding along it's sides idly. She took a short breath and began to speak towards the female.

"That is good to know. Please understand that I have no qualms with you, madame. However, I would like to ask that you keep your cousin in line. If something like this ever happens again, I would like compensation for a possible attempt on my life. You're a smart, beautiful, and capable woman, Miss Lilith. I would hate for anything to come between us. Least of all anything out of your control."

Judith takes a sip of the tea, simply staring at the sudden scene play out. She wanted to heal Alexander's wounds but says nothing and does nothing.

Gladio attempts to use his blade to nullify the shockwavewhile moving to dodge it in case it doesnt work.

@Lou_change @Oliver_de_jesus

The attack splashes onto the dirt. Cratering in the Earth and missing you both! Kilometers of land being vaporized,with a small ball of fire collapsing as the dust settles.

RAGGGGH

Beasts emerges from the ash, a collective forcefield blocking the swarm from the blast.

Thump thump

Towering over the rest, one bleached and plastered with gold all over his feathers bellows! The skull onto of his torso vibrating

NNNNNAGGHHHHH! WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU?! NOTHING! NOTHING! WE ARE NOT HELPLESS.”

Collectively, they all poured their essence into the earth. Ethereal threads piercing the dirt and sticking chunks of dirt unto their bubbles. Forming a statue of soil, nearby hills only half it’s size! A golem operated by the beasts awakens, charging it’s fists and creating a shockwave at the pair! Upon looking at it’s legs, they seem to hold themselves with weak threads. A vulnerable area....
"But what the hell, how is it possible?" Noah was surprised by the Golem but he knew he had to weaken it.

He ran and then jumped, shot his hook to one leg to slide at the same time he began to attack with shots loaded with haki and fire effect.

I teleport directly to the thread and cut it. "I merely flew to you to talk, others had different plans, when you charge me who was flying at a walking pace to met you knowing they would strike I made a choice and acted like any animal would. Which I now regret." I say waving to show the area.

"Just don't try to make us turn on each other and you'll be fine. I am a holy knight, I would not simply betray those who I have chosen to stand with."

She noted.

"What is Frijed anyway?"

(They were approaching the group the result same but with more violence also you didn't have them react to my approach)

How bothersome...

Moving his left hand to his face, Tengoku just puts off the fire with it's powers, it's natural resistance to high temperature making it not much do damage and that which was is quickly undone by it's healing factor.

"And could you tell us what role you two occupy in said place ?"

The painter adds to Selene's question.

@ship crew

“Ugh...Frijed is a place of “freedom” and “opportunity”. People are free from any laws binding them to any responsibility to their actions. Taking advantage of the land and people as they see fit! We are heading back there...sigh...for our families still lie there. The gem was going to be sold to nobleman paying us for this trip in advance! Now...we are as good as dead. It’s been days and we haven’t been able to find it! Soldiers,people,mages they all want to hurt us! That’s all they want to do! Just slice us to pieces and take what we have! WHAT I...earned....It’s like this everywhere isn’t it? Why do I keep going then...”

Eh?!

@Overlord775 (Specifically)

“I serve as the local nobleman’s mage. For now thankfully, he hasn’t found any better. I’ve killed them all. Just for roof over my head.”

"There, there. I'm sure we can work out something. After all, you've still this method of transportation. As long as you have this trip to barter with, you will have my protection in exchange. I promise you. I will not allow them to steal what you've rightfully earned as long as I am here. I've lost much of what is mine as well. But, things will be different in time. Just as long as no further complications arise."

She shot a brief glance at Alexander, eyes still cold as icicles. Perhaps there was some opportunity to be made here. If they had that gem, however, convincing her might have been easier.

(Then what it seems like they would follow the trail of corpses we made [well others made like the holy knight] you have implied they are carnivores given their sense of smell that is something a carnivore will do well if territorial)

Gladio attempts to use his blade to nullify the shockwavewhile moving to dodge it in case it doesnt work.
While this attack dispels the shockwave’s effects onto him. Men adorned with the pearl masks strike their blade into the dirt, holding still upon the gust of sound! The others aren’t so lucky,flying into the air and...

CRUNCH

smashing down onto their homes.

rustle rustle

Though they still live.

“Eugh...W-What the hell did your group do?! No...nononono don’t tell you bit the tails of the nephilim! You idiots! Argh...now we have a bigger problem...”

CHK

“DID I RAISE WHEATSTALKS TO BE MY MEN?! RISE! DASH TOWARDS THE COASTS NOW!”

With the men dusting themselves and their horses impaled onto the branches, they begin to run across the wilderness. Carrying the wounded on their backs!

(Then what it seems like they would follow the trail of corpses we made [well others made like the holy knight] you have implied they are carnivores given their sense of smell that is something a carnivore will do well if territorial)
(They aren’t like animals. They have human intelligence.)

Anna watched Maria intimidate the group, interested in seeing her work. She was very much a gifted speaker, and she definitely commanded attention. However, her intelligence also made her a threat. Making sure they were on the same side would be imperative

Last edited:
"No laws? Such a place sounds utterly inhumane to me. Like a place that should not exist as it does now."

Selene declared.

"In any case, I believe I wish to help you in this regard, whether it be to recover the gem or to retrieve your family. It would likely give us a better understanding of this world in the process."

"No laws? Such a place sounds utterly inhumane to me. Like a place that should not exist as it does now."

Selene declared.

"In any case, I believe I wish to help you in this regard, whether it be to recover the gem or to retrieve your family. It would likely give us a better understanding of this world in the process."
Anna raises her hand
”Question”

“Dont lump me in with those fools, I dealt with my monster already” Gladio says as he follows the Villagers to the Coast.

Maria attempts to keep Lilith occupied by talking, knowing full well what kind of consequences there might be if she was to find out.

"In fact, I could probably redesign your entire room, if you'd like. You could live like a queen, if only for a day. We can take back what they stole from you, starting with your pride. We can regain it here and now. All you have to do is give the word, and we'll be partners. Together, we could make more than any gem could supply. We are the ones who made the sun tremble, aren't we?"

@dirt mech

"Oh, forest creatures, stop your assault! I only wish to converse in peace!" Jakob shouts.
The shockwaves are drowning out your cries!

@Ship crew

“W-Wha?! WHAT?! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME! MY MOTHER DEPENDS ON IT! GIVE IIIIT! ALEXANDER! ARGH! WAKE UP AND TAKE IT!”

BOOM

She unleashes a vectorial wave at Maria! The shocking wave homing into her and if caught within,sending her a kilometer in the sky!

Waves crash and rock the boat. Runes begin to glow on the ship! Glyphs begin to glow beneath the feat of Anna, inverting the pressures of the oceans and attempting to paralyze the group...

“Please don’t struggle...I just need it. It’s the only way I can make it home!”

The shockwaves are drowning out your cries!

@Ship crew

“W-Wha?! WHAT?! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME! MY MOTHER DEPENDS ON IT! GIVE IIIIT! ALEXANDER! ARGH! WAKE UP AND TAKE IT!”

BOOM

She unleashes a vectorial wave at Maria! The shocking wave homing into her and if caught within,sending her a kilometer in the sky!

Waves crash and rock the boat. Runes begin to glow on the ship! Glyphs begin to glow beneath the feat of Anna, inverting the pressures of the oceans and attempting to paralyze the group...

“Please don’t struggle...I just need it. It’s the only way I can make it home!”
Flying above shockwaves, surrounded by a forcefield, Jakob telekinetically pulls the animals out of the dirt mech to speak with them.

Back