• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

"I promise to not disappoint you, my queen."

Judith feels like this is the appropriate thing to say for such a situation, grasping the hand firmly before bowing before her.
The heiress smirks slightly, glancing downwards onto the bowing girl. She's already learned her place, it seemed. Turning to Anna.

"I like this one."

Selene finds her way to the location, noting that staying here with all those birds is probably a bad idea.

She seems vaguely disappointed again.

How are you even making those sounds over telepathy? I will consider the information you have given me, that is all I can say.

Her spear seems to briefly glow again, aiming to expunge this connection for the moment, though she keeps the information in mind.

(I cut them to pieces while doing so or just tear them apart I also brought several duplicates that can do the same and I am inorganic therefore I don't smell like life they are after or I just absorb their life force.)

Maria doesn't waste a single second once the portal opens itself up. Sprinting without hesitation, her legs cross over the cubical rift in space until she's completely on the other side, provided nothing stands in her wake. It feels strange, going through something so alien, but slightly refreshing when she's on the other side. A hand waves to the other side, beckoning them to come forth as well.

Judith follows Maria through the portal as well, it certainly does feel strange when walking through.

Maria doesn't waste a single second once the portal opens itself up. Sprinting without hesitation, her legs cross over the cubical rift in space until she's completely on the other side, provided nothing stands in her wake. It feels strange, going through something so alien, but slightly refreshing when she's on the other side. A hand waves to the other side, beckoning them to come forth as well.
“Alright”
Anna goes through

The painter goes in as swell, closing the rift behind once it does so.

The divine being is following along the group because it contains the most interesting people among those summoned in this world in his opinion, so the most potential for good paintings.

54a4008daad4565a9b5db1b94e59c74c.jpg

Taking a breath to collect herself, she runs a hand through her hair, getting her priorities together before embarking on the boat. She snaps her fingers, an emerald mist enveloping her clothes and transforming them into a brown, wrinkled cloak with a hood that completely covers her head.

"Let's keep a low profile as long as we're here. Right now, we are nobodies."

@PsychoWarper

At first Hector was a bit worried, but after sometime he decided to go for a contact with swordsman. He also tried a Clairvoyance but to his surprise he couldn't see something from perspective of the swordsman.

"So, I think to pass the time along the way, maybe talk to each other? Since we not introduced each other."
Hector brave himself more and decided to continue the dialogue.
"Name is currently unknown, but you can call me Hector." - After introducing his name, Hector decided to land a hand for handshake with mysterious swordsman.

Taking a breath to collect herself, she runs a hand through her hair, getting her priorities together before embarking on the boat. She snaps her fingers, an emerald mist enveloping her clothes and transforming them into a brown, wrinkled cloak with a hood that completely covers her head.

"Understood."

Judith decides to turn into spirit form, but continuing to follow Maria.

“Question. Would that required me to take off my armor.”

“Question. Would that required me to take off my armor.”
"Not necessarily..."

She approaches, extending her index finger to release that same emerald energy to envelop her figure as well. However, instead of straight transmutation magic, she instead uses illusion magic, making her armor at least look like the same type of cloak she wears, if adjusted to fit it's original size and length.

"Not necessarily..."

She approaches, extending her index finger to release that same emerald energy to envelop her figure as well. However, instead of straight transmutation magic, she instead uses illusion magic, making her armor at least look like the same type of cloak she wears, if adjusted to fit it's original size and length.
“Huh. Nice.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Wh-What sounds? What are you going on about?! Er...no matter...thank you for hearing my requests. W-WAIT HOW ARE YOU HERE SO-”

the voice within your head slices its thread onto your mind away, it’s question extending into the real world.

@Group (with Overlord)

“-QUICK?! SNORT! G-Greetings! I could NOT have f-f-f...predicted your arrival but...”

thump

kneeling onto the floor of the boat,a man cloaking his face in a plate stained with purple hues. Straps wrap around his ears as breathing can be heard from the three crevices slit from the surface. Two of the openings reveals a pupil quivering and blackened through unknown means. His mouth was cut open, slices adorned every corner of his lips.

“...it...issth..an honor to make your acquaintanthce. I see you have all done well! Despite...SNORT...your skirmishes...and sssselene I tried hiding my accent but it seems my telepathy is as f-f-...problematic as ever. No need to ssssay your namess, I know them l-like the back of my h-hand.”

@Lou_change

The beasts stagger at your blows. Your slices beheading the two of them. However their numbers prove too quick to be slain all at once! From the threads of life being pulled from them, they begin to channel their vital essence. Siphoning them into a ball of energy. Their skin cracking and turning to ash as the souls of the still standing begin to fall apart. Soon....

BOOOOOOOOM

Thunderous claps can heard from a kilometers away as a orb of energy began to shadow the sun itself! Aiming straight for the elf!

"I think I can control my own aura enough to not seem as intimidating. I could probably leave the intimidation aspects only to when I need them."

She replied to the inquiry.

"And by this person, evidently. This is who I was contacted by."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Wh-What sounds? What are you going on about?! Er...no matter...thank you for hearing my requests. W-WAIT HOW ARE YOU HERE SO-”

the voice within your head slices its thread onto your mind away, it’s question extending into the real world.

@Group (with Overlord)

“-QUICK?! SNORT! G-Greetings! I could NOT have f-f-f...predicted your arrival but...”

thump

kneeling onto the floor of the boat,a man cloaking his face in a plate stained with purple hues. Straps wrap around his ears as breathing can be heard from the three crevices slit from the surface. Two of the openings reveals a pupil quivering and blackened through unknown means. His mouth was cut open, slices adorned every corner of his lips.

“...it...issth..an honor to make your acquaintanthce. I see you have all done well! Despite...SNORT...your skirmishes...and sssselene I tried hiding my accent but it seems my telepathy is as f-f-...problematic as ever. No need to ssssay your namess, I know them l-like the back of my h-hand.”

@Lou_change

The beasts stagger at your blows. Your slices beheading the two of them. However their numbers prove too quick to be slain all at once! From the threads of life being pulled from them, they begin to channel their vital essence. Siphoning them into a ball of energy. Their skin cracking and turning to ash as the souls of the still standing begin to fall apart. Soon....

BOOOOOOOOM

Thunderous claps can heard from a kilometers away as a orb of energy began to shadow the sun itself! Aiming straight for the elf!
Maria squints in response to this strange, strange man. Already, he was giving off a mysterious aura. One she didn't particularly care for. She was able to piece together what exactly was going on from the small tidbits of information she was given. A soft sigh to her companioning, armored partner as she waved her hand.

"You heard the man. He's a telepath. He's likely ran around in our heads faster than a hamster does a wheel."

Last edited:
Tengoku nods at the holy knight, doing the same, as it then turns towards the disfigured man, his distorted figure looking like a characters from an abstrationist painting brought to life if not for the sheer groutesquery.

"Since you already know who we are, why don't you tell us who you are instead ?"

It casually asks.

Judith looks at the mysterious figure, controlling her aura enough to not seem intimidating. But she does note that this figure contacted Selene.

I calmly preform a series of gestures creating as many clones as I can and have them most use king's shield some teleport away. (If I can dynamax I just do that and max guard)

@group

“I-I...err...LILITH WAKE UP! THEY HAVE FOUND US! The ones who...wh-what did they do again?”

THUMP THUMP

“DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS BOY?! I-oh...I see! It’s the strangers who caused the sun to move! Ahahahahaha! Welcome, welcome!

A figure bursts from the shadows of the man. Darkness wraps and sunlight wrap around her, transforming into a jello!

Would you like a glass of wine? Tea? Anything? Ohohoho! Perhaps even some...hmm...damn! I don’t know what else to offer you...

Revealing himself, an octopus lays upon her scalp. It’s tendrils waving and flapping at the group. Any remaining part of his face was wrapped in bandages soaking with blood. Yarn doused in rainbow hues covering her body. With a cloak of red fur brushing past the wind.

squish squish

Ahh...where are my manners?! I know what to exactly offer you, so you don’t have any bargaining power over me! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhaaha...ha...that was in bad taste. Apologies. My name is Lilith...”

pat pat

...and this is my cousin Alexander, come here. Let me patch the wisp up for you...try not to go far this time ok? You know the wounds won’t hold without me right?”

“Yes...I would be f-f-ok without you either way!”

“You would of course! However can we hold on that until we return home please?”

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry, ugh...just let me know next time ok? I don’t want to be worried! I have enough already!”

Ahem

“W-Well then! You weren’t exactly hidden with that entrance of yours...it is..or rather was quite easy to find you! It was all like whoosh and BAM I found you! Th-The power of magic r-right? Y-You wouldn’t stop talking either and I am rather nosy!”

@Lou_change @Oliver_de_jesus

The blast homes in onto you. Burning the trees away within it’s mild wide grasp! It seems a more...effective means is needed to dodge.

Last edited:
(I stayed where I was it was my clones that moved)

Me and my copies get the same idea instantly and teleport above the ball of death and attempt to go off planet because to quote the Foundation "When in doubt, launch into the sun"

She's squinting her eyes again in slight confusion just to how ... out there these individuals seemed to be. She studied the two, while simultaneously playing the Ghostbusters theme on loop within her mind in order to at least spite the telepaths in the room. Her way of getting back for invading the privacy of her mind. Maria would step forward, hands at her sides. Seemed that the only way to proceed now was to comply, though she resented being forced into such a position.

"We would all love some tea, won't we, friends?"

She's squinting her eyes again in slight confusion just to how ... out there these individuals seemed to be. She studied the two, while simultaneously playing the Ghostbusters theme on loop within her mind in order to at least spite the telepaths in the room. Her way of getting back for invading the privacy of her mind. Maria would step forward, hands at her sides. Seemed that the only way to proceed now was to comply, though she resented being forced into such a position.

“Sure, I guess.”

“I don’t see why not.”

Judith is a bit worried about suddenly appearing in front of the two, so she doesn’t.

"I suppose I could have some. I don't really need to drink though."

Selene replied, looking at the people talking to them curiously.

"Was that really a good way to get in people's good graces though?"

That last part being to the telepath and his cohort.

Last edited:
@Group

“Oh? V-Very well then!”

Space contorts and the light from the sun bends as glass cups appear from thin air. Surrounding waters invert their surface upward, dripping the liquid into the cup.

Splurch

“Fresh tea!”

Wind tears the leaves of the nearby trees away, whisking them away into the glass of water. Hues spasm as both leaf and water collide before creating...juice. The phantasms of arms burst out of her sides with no visible wound. Each grabbing the cups bouncing within the air.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Hm? Ah! Alexander was just playing with his telepathy...in which I gave him to ask you to convince the soldiers to not kill us...what did he speak about?”

Irises carefully watched the display of unknown power. If this was what passed as normal for 'mages' in this world, then she was nearly out of her league. It was intriguing to her just how bizarre and otherworldly this land could be, thanks in part to it's inhabitants and monsters. But her mind lingered on one thing she heard. 'Caused the sun to move'. She remembered doing no such thing. Was it a figure of speech in these parts...? Or something more than that. She kept these thoughts hidden away as Ray Parker Jr.'s voice blasted throughout her mind.

Her head perked up, showing no clear sign of emotion, least of all fear. An arm extended with an opened palm turned to it's side in order to accept the drink. As for what Alexander had to say in his direct communication with Selene, she would have very much liked to know as well. They were both quite unhinged upon first impressions, but the man seemed the more unstable of the two.

"Thank you very much for your hospitality, Miss Lilith. It's certainly a pleasure. Perhaps we could discuss our business over dinner once inside?"

@PsychoWarper

At first Hector was a bit worried, but after sometime he decided to go for a contact with swordsman. He also tried a Clairvoyance but to his surprise he couldn't see something from perspective of the swordsman.

"So, I think to pass the time along the way, maybe talk to each other? Since we not introduced each other."
Hector brave himself more and decided to continue the dialogue.
"Name is currently unknown, but you can call me Hector." - After introducing his name, Hector decided to land a hand for handshake with mysterious swordsman.
“Ugh... fine, you can call me Gladio” he says as he reluctantly shakes the other mans hand.

Back