• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

"I can't say for sure what exactly it is, without trying to go there myself. I can feel a gaze observing us though. I think it has been since the start of that fight, actually."

She explained, looking somewhat unsure as she tried to get a better idea of what this was. Her eyes also focused on her spear in part.

"I should be able to protect from extradimensional incursion if it tries to cause harm, but it hasn't done anything besides watching us yet."
“Yeah, I noticed it too. Just wasn’t really sure what to do about it. I could try and maybe... pull it in?”

“Yeah, I noticed it too. Just wasn’t really sure what to do about it. I could try and maybe... pull it in?”
"I don't think it would -- appreciate that. This could be a force beyond our comprehension. Meaning, it could likely be too powerful for us to handle ..."

"If it was beyond our comprehension it is unlikely we would have noticed it to begin with."

Selene pointed out.

"I think it's worth a try. I can protect against forces like that if worst comes to worst."

"That will not be necessary."

A voice rings out, as suddenly a rift opens up, a blocky black surface forming in the air in midst the group.

From it, a white and red being emerges, donning eastern style of clothes, it's presence imposing and with inbued with the feeling of the divine.

Last edited:
"I don't think it would -- appreciate that. This could be a force beyond our comprehension. Meaning, it could likely be too powerful for us to handle ..."
“Evidently not. Just someone with delusions of grandeur. You find em in all worlds.”

"Huh, his aura is not dissimilar to my own."

Selene pointed out out loud.

"Well, who are you then, and why were you watching?"

"And so, it comes to us ... "

Uttering beneath her breath. With the atmosphere suddenly shifting and that mysterious rift opening up, she becomes more than slightly uneasy.

"Not everyone is delusional some are truly power and hate being called such." I say bowing to the new arrival.

"And so, it comes to us ... "

Uttering beneath her breath. With the atmosphere suddenly shifting and that mysterious rift opening up, she becomes more than slightly uneasy.
Anna notices her unease and gets in front of her, forming a shield

Anna notices her unease and gets in front of her, forming a shield
A slight exhale, and a tint of red quickly invades the heiress's face, but it isn't long before she regains her composure. It was safe to say that the attempt was something she'd make a note of in the future....

"Huh, his aura is not dissimilar to my own."

Selene pointed out out loud.

"Well, who are you then, and why were you watching?"

"You may just call me Tengoku no Gaka, and, for what purpose i have done so, well, for this."

The being then lightly extends it's arms to the sides, as canvases appear around him

The paintings drawn on them are scenes of battles that have occoured, depicting the likes of moments of the battle against the cheese mage and the final attack against the soul, all of them being in extremely vivid details, feeling almost like they are litteral reflections of the events.

@the group

creak

After the scuffle, if one were to look at the horses again..the few still standing that is. Most of the women and children have now vanished! Some fleeing into the distance or the others...

rustle

hiding underneath the fauna.

“...sniff...
nononono! Please...”

The one hidden snapping her eyes away,brushing leaves on their body to try to blend into the environment. Clutching her children further into weeds.

"You may just call me Tengoku no Gaka, and, for what purpose i have done so, well, for this."

The being then lightly extends it's arms to the sides, as canvases appear around him

The paintings drawn on them are scenes of battles that have occoured, depicting the likes of moments of the battle against the cheese mage and the final attack against the soul, all of them being in extremely vivid details, feeling almost like they are litteral reflections of the events.
"I'll take a shot in the dark and say that you're here for ... entertainment."

Raising a brow as she watches the moving portraits around her like television screens. The basic concept of technology like this did not surprise her, but it was the scale that made her uncanny. Some all-seeing eye recording every moment in perfect detail. It wasn't what she was used to, but she could at least guess it's intentions.

"A painter? Odd to commemorate things like this, but I suppose it's not that strange. I wonder why your aura is like that though."

Selene answered.

The girl's caution seemed to wane somewhat, though her spear remained ever in her hands, radiating a faint light from itself.

"Well, are you like us then? Just appeared recently? The first inhabitants of here that we met were either terrified or trying to kill us, so at least you're not either of those."

She noted.

"I'd hope so anyway. Fighting isn't pleasant, even if this one wasn't particularly difficult to me."

@MaidRips

[I think you are missunderestanding, they are just paintings on canvas, just really damn good ones]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Indeed, i was dragged too into this realm by a mysterious force just like you all. Furthemore, i agree that fighting is unpleaseant, and expecially completly unnecessary in this situation."

"Lastly, to give an answer to your wondering, i am a Kami, a divine spirit, that is the cause of the aura you are feeling. Now, i feel that you are an existance simlar in nature to my own, so would you mind telling me who you are ?"

It already knows, but proper presentation is important.

Last edited:
@MaidRips

[I think you are missunderestanding, they are just paintings on canvas, just really damn good ones]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Indeed, i was dragged too into this realm by a mysterious force just like you all. Furthemore, i agree that fighting is unpleaseant, and expecially completly unnecessary in this situation."

"Lastly, to give an answer to your wondering, i am a Kami, a divine spirit, i feel that you are an existance simlar in nature to my own, so mind telling me who are you ?"

He already knows her name, but proper presentation is important.
[Yeah, I know. She's just comparing how accurate they are to that of digital media.]]

“Ah, someone who thinks they’re above everthing. Oh well, at least they aren’t as much trouble.”

"I mean are they wrong in doing so?" I respond pointing at the damage.
Seeing as how the other was perfectly capable of handling the situation -- for at least, nothing violent came about of it for now -- she decided to approach the others, furrowing her eyebrows as she saw the woman get away. Fingers pointed towards her temples in frustration. She answered.

"No, they are not. And that is precisely what we can use to our advantage. Don't you see? We can live with influence here! If these powers frighten people, so be it! All we have to do is do a little magic trick, and they'd be in the palm of our hands, giving us jewelry, food, supplies! I'm all for being the 'heroes', but we are not exactly in the best position to be morally correct all of the time! It's us, or them!"

Noah was quiet with his shotgun in his hand, was it customary or just a reflex that prevented him from keeping it?

"Kami? I hope you are not divided before" said the immortal making a reference that he hoped someone would understand.

Seeing as how the other was perfectly capable of handling the situation -- for at least, nothing violent came about of it for now -- she decided to approach the others, furrowing her eyebrows as she saw the woman get away. Fingers pointed towards her temples in frustration. She answered.

"No, they are not. And that is precisely what we can use to our advantage. Don't you see? We can live with influence here! If these powers frighten people, so be it! All we have to do is do a little magic trick, and they'd be in the palm of our hands, giving us jewelry, food, supplies! I'm all for being the 'heroes', but we are not exactly in the best position to be morally correct all of the time! It's us, or them!"
"I agree and loving having a practical mind around like yours." I say.

Noah was quiet with his shotgun in his hand, was it customary or just a reflex that prevented him from keeping it?

"Kami? I hope you are not divided before" said the immortal making a reference that he hoped someone would understand.
“Well, all we would need is a couple of robotic humans, including a bug man and they would fuse again.”

"I agree and loving having a practical mind around like yours." I say.
"If that's agreed upon ... then we should not make the same mistake around the next local we see. We need information. Desperately. Otherwise, we're fish out of water in a place that seems to want to kill us at every turn. We cannot afford to take chances. We cannot afford to be nice."

@Oliver_de_jesus

Tengoku no Gaka looks perpexed at you question.

"Would you mind elaborating further ?"
"It was something that existed in my world, there were stories of fantasies, where A child with a monkey's tail trains without resting, then the enemy of the story was half of a Divine being, a Kami that was divided into two parts, a good and another evil one "said noah summarizing Dragon ball

"If that's agreed upon ... then we should not make the same mistake around the next local we see. We need information. Desperately. Otherwise, we're fish out of water in a place that seems to want to kill us at every turn. We cannot afford to take chances. We cannot afford to be nice."
“Well, I don’t know if we need to do all that. I can just read em with my sensors.”

“Well, I don’t know if we need to do all that. I can just read em with my sensors.”
"If... that's something you can do, go for it. But, I doubt that can give us a place to stay, or things to eat. Influence is a powerful thing. We have the advantage over these people. We should build up our strength and resources with what we have. Intimidation and power. This place obviously has a civilization of sorts. Let's seek it out."

@Overlord775

"My name is Selene. I am a holy knight."

She answers casually, seemingly not detailing too much.

@others

"I don't think we're such anathema that we have to be paranoid about everything. Taking care is obvious, but still. In any case, I don't know how much I'd even have to gain from using powers like that. I don't eat, nor do I particularly require shelter, so I am at a bit of a loss as to how to proceed."

Back