• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

'Welp, looks like they took care of that.'

Judith thought to herself as she looked over to Noah.

Looking at the men I possess both to wake them of and learn modern Russian exiting both bodies as soon as I do what I need.

Korudo couldn't process all that happened, however he sighed... great. This was a mess, and he didn't know where exactly he was. But he sighed.

Noah was not very interested in the complaints of others and began to search with his haki for a village. @ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Find his village, tell him that we saved them from an attack by a ravenous animal and have them accepted to try to get information, that is a plan" Noah said

How foul. But, being the heiress soon to inherit the wealth of a business of power and influence, she knew how to make the best out of a bad situation fairly quickly. If she couldn't get supplies the easy way, perhaps she could instead turn lemons into lemonade. For now, she'd bide her time. But once the moment had arisen, she'd not waste a moment in taking what was hers.

Last edited:
Anna calls from the back of the group, having remained silent until this point

”mmmmm. Breaking a lot of first contact rules here.”

How foul. But, being the heiress soon to inherit the wealth of a business of power and influence, she knew how to make the best out of a bad situation fairly quickly. If she couldn't get supplies the easy way, perhaps she could instead turn lemons into lemonade. The woman turned her head, uttering some words just underneath her breath, soft enough for no one in the vicinity to hear. Two select words: The World.

BBBZZZZZZRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT--

Tic-tic-tic-tick......

-----

Time had come to a standstill for all but the mischievous heiress. She looked down at the unconscious farmers and closed the distance between them. Within the limited time she had, she'd choose to loot the both of them of their possessions, leaving all but their clothes. If she found anything, she'd return contently to her position before, albeit differing by a margin or two. If nothing, the same, but with a good amount of disappointment laid upon her face. In both cases ... time would return to normal in but a moment's time.

-----

[[ @ThisThingisReallyBroken What does she find, if anything? ]]
(Btw some people can in fact move through stopped time

Judith proceeds to look around for the village these two men came from. While she disagrees with Noah, he is right, they do need to find information.

Gladio finally stands up quitely and starts to move towards the Villagers by the water curious to see more about their situation.

@Everyone else

Mercer snorted as he teleported back to the group.

"Well, apparently the only natives of the place here aren't capable of speaking at the moment, so ... better presents ourselves?", he exclaimed, looking at everyone.

"Hi, my name's Professor Molten Mercer and currently I am not happy"

These people are crazy I mean as a guilty pleasure I destroyed towns but they knocked someone out by accident and went how can I get away with it despite acting nice before.

"I am not of this world but I was wanting vist a new one and I am Willam the immortal actor." I say bowing.

Selene seems to display visible distaste at the possession attempt, looking down at her spear, Gungnir, as it was being done, but didn't act yet.

She remained quiet for now.

"Unfortunately ... our only source of knowledge in this world has drifted off to the realm of dreams. As for me, my name is Maria Chrysanthemum. And I want to spend as little time in this world as possible. I have a business to inherit, so if you don't mind, I believe I'll head off to find some villagers who haven't been completely knocked out."

The woman curtsies before turning on her heel. The plains seemed to go on forever. But at least she could make a start by walking. Though fear was laid in her heart. The fear that perhaps, she might not return to the world of her fortune and wealth. Of her status. Without her power ... she was essentially just the same as everyone else. And that was a thought she could not bear.

"Noah, the traveler from the Nether and end, in search of a town to gather information and trade" he said as he took out several Diamonds of a considerable size and gave him one each so that there would be no problem with those who have not left yet

"I know that doesn't fix anything for me, but who doesn't like a pretty diamond?"

"Judith, Judith Rivera. Just someone that hunted for food and now am here."

Judith stops looking around to look back at the group.

"I'm just a family man from Cincinnati named Tommy, why are you people all crazy adventurers or something? What is happening?" He says, the psychotic break progressing.

"Unfortunately ... our only source of knowledge in this world has drifted off to the realm of dreams. As for me, my name is Maria Chrysanthemum. And I want to spend as little time in this world as possible. I have a business to inherit, so if you don't mind, I believe I'll head off to find some villagers who haven't been completely knocked out."

The woman curtsies before turning on her heel. The plains seemed to go on forever. But at least she could make a start by walking. Though fear was laid in her heart. The fear that perhaps, she might not return to the world of her fortune and wealth. Of her status. Without her power ... she was essentially just the same as everyone else. And that was a thought she could not bear.
“Ah finally, someone with some sense. We should probably get to information gathering“

Anna places a armored hand on the ground. It’s entirely for show, since learning the environment is constantly happening, but it’s always fun to look cool. As such, she checks the history of the environment they’re currently in, and looks at the recent history to find a clue to where people go and what’s happened here in the past in order to figure out where to go next

(@ThisThingisReallyBroken
what do I find?)

Acknowledging Selene I speak again. "I was just trying to wake them up. If you believe I lie you may strike me down." I say planting a sword in the ground at such speed none noticed it looked fake in my hands.

She doesn't respond to that inquiry, and turns away, though her senses are still fixed on the two.

"I am Selene. A knight. I intend to go investigate myself, but now it seems I must also ensure you don't hurt these people further."

It was likely obvious who that last part was directed at.

"There's no Boston in Ohio! I need to get out of here!" Tommy says, running away, luckily towards the other village.

I pull of my hand which transforms into a mini me flying.

"Keep an eye on him and do what he wishes." I say to I pointing to Tommy. The clone then flys after him as my hand regrows.

@MaidRips
(Yeah that works. You picked that letter up right?)

Gladio finally stands up quitely and starts to move towards the Villagers by the water curious to see more about their situation.
Though this would be miles away, Gladio began to drift apart from the group. Pushing through the fields of stone and leaf, he finds an entourage of soldiers crushing through the fauna as well.

thump crack

Their red robes and crossbows guarding the rest of the civilians. Most were women,children...or particularly decorated individuals, with jewels dropping down to their feet.

“Wh-What?! They said this path was hidden! Those bastards didn’t even..ugh! LEAVE US!”

Chik thik

“GO ON!”

A bolt landed near your toes. The tip shears through the dirt, caving it in with no push back from the dirt.

@
Yobo_Blue

It seems this was a path for hiding, across the bushes lie crevices hidden under the dirt. Crowded with milk,jewels, and blankets. Footsteps assemble within the corners of your eyes...

“This was a safe place for villagers...that is until you arrived...”

A voice? It detects your intrusion!

VOOOOSH

Your hand lights on fire!

“Consider this a message! None of you are welcome here!”

@MaidRips
(Yeah that works. You picked that letter up right?)

Though this would be miles away, Gladio began to drift apart from the group. Pushing through the fields of stone and leaf, he finds an entourage of soldiers crushing through the fauna as well.

thump crack

Their red robes and crossbows guarding the rest of the civilians. Most were women,children...or particularly decorated individuals, with jewels dropping down to their feet.

“Wh-What?! They said this path was hidden! Those bastards didn’t even..ugh! LEAVE US!”

Chik thik

“GO ON!”

A bolt landed near your toes. The tip shears through the dirt, caving it in with no push back from the dirt.

@
Yobo_Blue

It seems this was a path for hiding, across the bushes lie crevices hidden under the dirt. Crowded with milk,jewels, and blankets. Footsteps assemble within the corners of your eyes...

“This was a safe place for villagers...that is until you arrived...”

A voice? It detects your intrusion!

VOOOOSH

Your hand lights on fire!

“Consider this a message! None of you are welcome here!”
(Eeyup)

With that letter remaining safely in her pocket, Maria observes the woman beside her, carefully studying her apparent skill. Raising her brow, she made note of how she used her abilities in a productive manner rather than a destructive one. Wordlessly, she carried her thoughts on her through her expression. She was impressed. Certainly a more dependable partner than anyone back at the field. But that was when ...

VOOOOSSSSH....

The fire immediately burst onto her companions hand and her eyes bore witness to the horrific sight. And that booming voice ... Just what kind of demonic presence was watching them? Her eyes remained keen on her surroundings and she raised her fists. Swiping her eyes towards her compatriot, she showed a rare dosage of compassion that others would be lucky to see.

@Yobo_Blue

"Do you need water!? Do you know who that was .... !?"

Judith simply followed along with the group, occasionally looking around to see if there were any threats.

@Spider_Kaiju @Fauel1998

You notice a pink barrier blocking your paths, runes glow and spatter the area with their hues

“Argh! I didn’t get here in time to snare the other one! No matter..your stories end here! I will not let you hurt those people!

Lighting burst forth from the ground! The cheese spilled from the crevices and began its transformation into a behemoth! The milk and the whey giving it strength beyond what is possible...for cheddar.

@MaidRips
“Huh, interesting reaction.”

Anna’s armor releases some fire retardant and puts it out

”Guess I should use the armors senses for directions to the nearest settlement. I should be fine, though, thanks”

While Anna does that, she also analyzes Maria’s capabilities and mind to learn more about her

Selene seems somewhat relieved, albeit curious as to what the source of that was.

She then approaches the others, where she sees the confrontation happening, and lets her aura loose at a greater level, aiming to convince them to back down with the might she radiated.

"Stand down. We are not here to harm you."

She hoped the holy nature of her presence and her spear would dissuade them.

Last edited:
Back