• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Mercer looked at that creature and simply raised a hand, pointed at the creature and a moment after a column of raging, bursting fire and divine energy fell from the sky, striking the creature made of cheese.

Last edited:
@MaidRips
“Huh, interesting reaction.”

Anna’s armor releases some fire retardant and puts it out

”Guess I should use the armors senses for directions to the nearest settlement. I should be fine, though, thanks”

While Anna does that, she also analyzes Maria’s capabilities and mind to learn more about her
Maria gives a sigh of relief as the flame is extinguished. Then, her head drifts off towards the distance. Her brows furrow.

"Yes, but didn't you hear what that thing said? We aren't welcome here. I suggest we go in another direction. We need to know just how much dominion it has over this world... "

Unbeknownst to her, memories began to flood from her head to hers. Sparring tournaments in which she moved like lightning, almost as if she were warping space with her very movements. But in reality, she was using a teleportation technique. One passed down from generations. Then, flashes ... of her turning her opponents into the form of a mere eggplant. All with a confident smirk on her face. She waved her hands to her audience to massive applause -- all but her parents were visible with smiling faces. Her resentment ... for that. Was also shared.

A figure forms from the dirt,beyond the barrier. An avatar perhaps?

“No...I’ve been lied to enough already. I’ve seen what nobles like you are capable of...I won’t let another town burn with your silvery tongues!”

@Faruel1998

The cheese golem now charred, the figure outside it gestures his hands.

“AHHHHHH! YOU THINK I WOULD GIVE IN SO QUICKLY?”

Binding the loose threads and strings of the dairy golem, he began to attempt to reconstruct the golem. Holding the slathering chunks of cheddar together from collapse.

whoosh CRACK

The lightening around the area fuses to the summon. With a swing of its fists, it unleashed an electric shockwave at the group.

Maria gives a sigh of relief as the flame is extinguished. Then, her head drifts off towards the distance. Her brows furrow.

"Yes, but didn't you hear what that thing said? We aren't welcome here. I suggest we go in another direction. We need to know just how much dominion it has over this world... "

Unbeknownst to her, memories began to flood from her head to hers. Sparring tournaments in which she moved like lightning, almost as if she were warping space with her very movements. But in reality, she was using a teleportation technique. One passed down from generations. Then, flashes ... of her turning her opponents into the form of a mere eggplant. All with a confident smirk on her face. She waved her hands to her audience to massive applause -- all but her parents were visible with smiling faces. Her resentment ... for that. Was also shared.
”Oh, I don’t mind, there’s always something like that. Besides, looks like we have trouble”

Anna readies her weapons

"We are all just as confused as you are, if not more. Stand down. I truly do not wish to fight."

She insisted, slamming the tip of her spear into the ground nearby and releasing some of its light to repel the attack headed for them.

"Yet if you continue like this, I will have to retaliate."

She answered, a red spear appearing in her other hand to match the white one in the other.

Mercer reacted quickly, teleporting himself and the group out of the electric wave.

"I advise you to listen the words of Miss Seline, although I would not hurt you anyway"

”Oh, I don’t mind, there’s always something like that. Besides, looks like we have trouble”

Anna readies her weapons
"Apparently so. I suppose it's time to show them THE DIVIDE IN OUR CLASS!"

A glimmer of a smirk bounced onto her visage. With nothing but her bare fists, she took an offensive stance. A Chrysanthemum seldom surrendered. For hers was a lineage of conquerers.

As she was luckily out of the way of the lightning, she was able to see the electric shockwave aimed at the rest. Pulling back the string from her bow, it feels as if a strange essence becomes intertwined with the arrows themselves. Having no time to think or dawdle on it, she lets the arrow fly loose and watches as it hones in on the cheddar golem.

Last edited:
"We merely want to learn where we are." I say.

It appears to everyone that weapons and attacks launched against me become mere lights and toys that don't hame me in reality I buffed my defense and been regenerating.

Gladio releases his “Sword Ki” freezing the Soliders in fear “You should be careful who you threaten, if I was in a worse mood id kill you. Luckily im simply curious about this new land ive happened upon” he says as he nears the Soliders, he eventually lowers his aura to allow them to speak.

“I have a lot of respect for cheese, but I’d rather not be attacked by it”

Anna uses her environmental control to attempt to shut down the enemy golem and their control over it and make it turn back to normal cheese.

“I recommend you stand down”

"Time to tidy up."

From underneath the woman's feet, a pitch black hole would come to manifest. Cartoonishly sized and seeming as if it's pit went on for eternity. She gave it a kick, as if it were as weightless as a soccer ball. With luck, regardless of her compatriot's success, she'd attempt to force the golem to fall directly into the portable hole, sent to flail in it's depths. That is before another connected hole opened up in the sky, allowing gravity to take the lead and slam it back down onto the ground elsewhere.

@Starting area (oasis)

“Very well...You want this thing dead?! THEN HAVE IT YOU MONGRELS!”

CRACKLE CRACKLE

Right before all the attacks can land, the electricity inside it ignited the cheese! The whey causing it to...stutter..someone attempts to stop it!

“Argh! Another mage? You should know not challenge a man in his own HOME!”

BOOOOOM

“....sigh...Even if you did come in peace, well it’s too late for that I suppose.”

The runes empower the magic of the dirt mage. Causing his golem to explode! Sharp sharpnels of crisp cheddar flung itself around the barrier. The attempts to convert the cheese to a normal piece of food would work...partially. The runes block the effects of the spell with some effectiveness! Causing most of the cheese to be harmless. However the electricity surrounding the shards were not affected, still maintaining their potency.

With the hole created by Maria, the mage had much less to work with.

“Dammit! Just...ARGH...die already! You have no right to cause such havoc here!”

The barriers began to ring at the belows, it’s pink hues fading. Getting weaker perhaps?

WHOOSH

Not without a fight it would seem. The attacks meant for the golem now are being reflected back unto their casters!

@
PsychoWarper

“No...You witch! Take your magic elsewhere! Please....we are just trying..to escape you...”

The women coddle their children.However, the one bathing in decor and jewelery began to step towards you.

“M-Magnificent! Don’t mind them...they don’t have anything in those thick skulls of theirs. You know how it is...the more uncouth types like to hang around here...ARGH!”

He quivers in pain,presumably in reaction towards an unknown force. For a more...keen eye, one could sense a tiny magical presence on him.

“O-Oh...sorry about that. I’ve had a terrible stomach ache since my arrival here! Tell me...what is your name?”

Last edited:
"We are defending ourselves cease you attack or I will strike back." I say producing two normal dark matters.

Gladio notices the small amount of magic and decides to simply watch over it for now. Despite disliking the mans tone he decided to answer him in hopes of learning more of this world “My name is Gladio, I am a Swordsman... not a Witch” he says as his Aura fully dissipates.

At this moment Hector was close to stop spying for a group and prepared to shoot, however as the situation has calmed down, he decided to still watch from afar, saying to himself: "Be patient, despite of being your possible next clue, I shouldn't act so fast, after all I can be with them as long as they need me.". He decided to continue spying by hiding in objects and being invisible as long as there's not much objects to hide on.

"Um...what happen?"

Waking up, I find myself in the middle of carnage, as magic flying around.

"...Oh my Goddess, is this another trial you prepared for us...Goddess?"

Strange, I can't hear her voice anymore. In fact, I can only feel one Blessing from her.

Combining with the fact that I'm in a strange place, did someone seal my power and transport me here?

...No matter, my mission still held.

I looked around me for any person that have injury on them.

Anna’s armor releases a heat wave to start melting the cheese. As she does this, her natural ability to shut down environmental manipulation continues to work against the power of the mage, and the area becomes sweltering hot, as she releases more fire retardant to shield her group from the heat wave’s effects, and as she does, she uses Winds of Chaos to cause pain to erupt from every part of the mage’s body

Using the powers of Hatae, Judtih creates shields of water around herself and the group to block incoming projectiles.

A noticeable sigh can be heard from Selene, and her expression changes somewhat, though not in a way that is immediately clear. Her movements seem to become blurry and hard to follow.

"I warned you."

Is all that's heard for now, before her power seems to swell.

The white spear disappears for a moment, leaving only the red one in her hands. She steps back and winds up.

"Be torn apart. Gae Bolg!"

She tosses the red spear, releasing its true name to rain countless spearheads upon the enemy, these ignoring the likes of defensive abilities such as reflection and punching through them. This was not only aimed at the caster and the attacks headed towards her, but at the barrier itself, with the goal of tearing it apart so thoroughly that it cannot stay together in any shape.

After some time, Hector decided that there's need to be a way he can stop a fight but not being noticed too early. He decided to use his telepathy abilities. First off after Hector foound perfect place to hide, he contacted with the more pacifist one, Gladio.

"If you can hear me, try to find a power for yourself and find a way to stop this fight." Said hector to Gladio through telepathy, with hope on success.

Last edited:
“GAHHHH!”

BOOOM

The barriers shatter under the might of the spears, the myriad of blades popping the shields...however the runes begin to flash and fade. They are pushed to their limits as the recoil from the blast creates a sound wave! Shaking anyone caught within it’s reach down to their bones and deafening those caught within it!

Crumble

The mage’s avatar has been reduced to vapor! The battle has been won...for now...

@
PsychoWarper

“Go-Good to make your...ergh...acquaintanc-”

Spears cloud the skies, weighing down upon the man covered in jewelry.

“I see!”

You see a small dart fling across your body, passing through the gaps between your arms and striking the guards. The body of the man being impaled by tens of spears.

“AGH!”

Crack Crack

One of the guard’s body begin to be puppeted by the mage, the vessel begins to fire threads from his fingers into his former comrades!

Eugh...”

They are put in a stasis. Their bodies hovering and fusing with the possessed guard.

Chik

Runes begin to form around their red robes,empowering them. Transforming into a behemoth of flesh and cloth, the crossbows glowing pink with magic.

“Gladio...You are neither a swordsman or a witch. What are you are is a dead man!”

A volley of bolts hail down on you! Their magic twisting and ripping the space of the world as they come towards you.

@Yobo_Blue

Upon looking back at the ruins of sand and spots of water. You find steam fuming, the mark of their bodies left charred into the ground after the fight.You find a gem overflowing with magic,it’s protective bubble around it still covering the remains of the stomach of one of the farmers.

You feel a power radiating from this crystal. It’s hues drawing you closer.

@Yobo_Blue

Upon looking back at the ruins of sand and spots of water. You find steam fuming, the mark of their bodies left charred into the ground after the fight.You find a gem overflowing with magic,it’s protective bubble around it still covering the remains of the stomach of one of the farmers.

You feel a power radiating from this crystal. It’s hues drawing you closer.
Anna reaches out to touch the crystal

I pray for the fallen cheese.

“May they rest in piece, oh great cheese”

Meanwhile, I go to the injured and heal them one by one

@Yobo_Blue

Threads pierce through reality,wrapping you in its golden tendrils. A glow flows out of your body.

It heals beyond the limits bestowed upon your natural body. Pushing your bodies durability.

(High-Mid regeneration gained.)

The threads unwrap your body, leaving and entering back through the world.

The red spear flew back to her hands, and she then dashed off to follow the dart, teleporting as well as necessary to get past any obstacles.

"It will not escape."

She declared, seemingly ignoring the others as Gungnir reappeared in her hands.

The situation seem be more tensing than improve.
"Maybe if I would try to contact the agressor instead of defender..." thought Hector.
So he deicided to follow Selene, even though he knew he likely wouldn't be able to stop her or mystery follower from fighting, he thought it would be worth and at least he would be able to regain more info on her and that follower.

Even this wouldn't be enough to deter her senses, and she simply took on spirit form as needed to pass through the ground.

"You are an aggressor, the battle is not over until you fall or submit. The light of my spear will cleanse your influence."

"I'm going for He" Noah yelled and then took a great jump equiped the elytra and using two fireworks as an thrusters, now he was in the field of the dart

Back