• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

@Listentomyrhytm

The ground underneath you crumbles. Crackling into a stream of white water. Your body splashing into a bed of salt and ice. The nerves in your body frozen. Lying still atop the bed.

“You’ve denied my brother’s deal. Why?”

A figure flashes above the water. The visage of a man blurred underneath the tides. Lifting your body up. Your eyes sizzling upon a grey horizon. A cage made of bone tapping your forehead.

@Yobo_Blue

A click goes off near your ears. A man wearing a tiger mask holding a pistol to your skull.

“Liar! If there was such a division, I would have heard of it! TELL ME! Who are you? Speak the truth...and you’ll still have a mouth left to dribble about with!”

@ZephyrosOmega

The lines growl. Black ooze begins to bubble within your ears.

Do...not...test...me, child.

A blade of onyx and oil slinks through your spine. Splitting the skin in twain. Your muscles spasming and twitching.

“He didn’t know any better. Leave him be.”

The room rumbles. Whispers and growls echo through the void. She raises her hand. Bringing a silence to the halls. A bubble wrapping the area around you.

“Nya. That is why I brought you here.”

She licks the cut. Zipping the skin together. Your nerves twitching and burning. She leaps back to throne.

“Behold! His...my power! He says it’s his. It’s mine. Mine.

She makes a cookie. Warping space to place it in her palm. Chomping it in two. Pausing for a moment.

Sigh. It isn’t really mine. I’m held on a contract with him. Technically...it’s his. I want you to help me make it mine, though. That’s what your going to do. You will first start by killing all of your friends. Their blood is needed for the ritual...”

@Overlord775

“Shut up! I don’t want you- ARGH!”

Spears crack open the ground. Jolting from every corner of the room. Derek flips over the tips of the spear. Holding his body above the weaponry with his fingers.

The spears shatter under Vashiti’s body. Her sword destroying the remaining weapons. Lifting Derek away from the thorns. Carrying him around in her arms.

“....I didn’t want you to jinx it.”

Three paths burst open from the walls. All splitting from one another. Left, right and center.

“Shit.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Thank you...”

His wounds zip. Blood steaming off his body.

“Err...angels don’t really do this out of the kindness of their hearts. What do you want? What salvation do you wish me to seek?”

“Who said I was with a division, kitten? I’m a vigilante of justice, and to be purr-fectly honest, you couldn’t hurt me if you tried. I mean just look at me, clearly you’re the infurior cat. You can barely reach my head~ If I hurt your in self defense, who’ll take care of your family”
Anna jumps back

@Lou_change

As William sits outside of the city, the presence-concealed Zephyrs approach. With their signature hidden from detection, the elf doesn't notice them at first.

"Heheh... sorry, mr. Elf. But!"

William can suddenly sense multiple similar auras around him manifesting, despite sensing nothing before. A superhumanly long, snake-like arm shoots out at him from behind a boulder.

"I need your blood now."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
What the absolute ****... what? What was even going on at this point. "Your brother's offer...? It was either killing people and ruling, or dying." Korudo would say, a bit confused. "And I rather die than rule over people. And even if I accepted... I would have died by those people regardless."

I dip underground before coming back up with two cups. "I know Nate told me so I have the blood I normally fill myself with in this cup," I say handing you a cup. "And the stuff my body is actually made of in this one." I say handing you the other cup. "How much do you need?"

"Huh! Well, you seem to be awfully cooperative. Actually, that's a good question."

The zephyr holds up a finger, as if asking William to give him a minute, then contacts the main Zephyr telepathically. Hey boss, how much blood do we need?

Main!Zephyr blinks, looking up towards his 'owner'. "Nyaha~ It looks like we have some willing customers! Hmm~ No murder necessary, purr-haps..." He gets closer to her. "We get the blood we need, and they can remain... mew-seful to us, perhaps. It's better to have more pieces on the board rather than wiping out your opponent's, don't you think?"

"I currently doubt I can safely enter the city and live. You have a clone army and while I can do the same you would eventually get it and I end up on the bad side of someone whose friends with a God or Goddess and given how fast their robots killed me I don't feel like risking it. However I have a request." I explain.

"Hm? Oh, I don't think you understand... It's your blood in particular that I need, Mr. William~ Mommy Neko's orders. You understand, don't you?"

The multiple zephyrs, each wearing a different equally femeine outfit, materialized around him, three in total. One had a blue armored dress and appeared to be gripping some kind of invisible weapon, One was in a black dress with a skull mask, and wielded the inhumanly-long arm, and the third was in a pretty skimpy assassin outfit, holding multiple knives.

"Maybe I don't have to kill you. But i'm not exactly about to leave you intact."

"I been thru worse do what need to me but I know I am not the one person whose blood you need." I say before cutting open an artery of mine calmly.

"...not fast enough."

latest

Zephyr casts time alteration on himself before shooting out his arm once more at 4x the speed. Upon connecting with William's chest, it produces a hole right in the middle of it, a foot in diameter and wiping out many of his internal organs, producing a shower of blood.

"That's more like it, hehe~"

He starts collecting the blood in a conjured container as it spills out, trying to get as much as he can before William regenerates. "Hey, do me a favor and keep bleeding like that!"

"ehehehe~ Yes, that's more like it! Oh, this is perfect."

Once Zephyr has acquired the equivalent of a full person's worth of blood, he smiles. "Alright, there you go. Meowny thanks for the help, Nya~"

William doesn't respond infact he shows no signs of life until.

"William don't mess with him."

After this he regenerates and gets up.

"Almost had me there." Zephyr grins, stashing the blood away. "Alright, then. Many thanks for that~"

With that, the group of them disengage, their presences vanishing just as quickly as they arrived.

"Thanks." I say under my breath.

"I doubt he can get the blood he needs from all of them." Nate says.

"You can help them." I counter.

@Yobo_Blue

“I-I...”

His hands shake. The crowd around you whisper and shuffle away from you further.

“Mother Neko works in strange ways...”

He lowers his gun.

“What do you want from us? Tell me. I want to be done with you already! You’ve caused enough unrest with your presence!”

@ZephyrosOmega

A voice whispers in your ears.

“Nya~ Do as you please, servant. Just as long as you fulfill your purrpose. However, do hurry. I have a surprise in my bedroom waiting. Just for you...”

@Listentomyrhytm

“Hm. If I am honest, I could not care. Not anymore. It is why I need you. You must save your friends before their own greed gets them killed.”

The figure gleams. A body of steel and wires piercing through. A white star steaming behind it.

“You care. That is what makes you different. Do as I ask, and you along with your friends will live.”

"A purr-esent? Just for me? Oh, you shouldn't have..."

The main Zephyr, who had remained there with his master, smiled and got closer. "I'm not leaving... we can do whatever you want."

He mentally thanked whoever gave him these new powers for sticking him with autonomous clones.

@Yobo_Blue

“I-I...”

His hands shake. The crowd around you whisper and shuffle away from you further.

“Mother Neko works in strange ways...”

He lowers his gun.

“What do you want from us? Tell me. I want to be done with you already! You’ve caused enough unrest with your presence!”

@ZephyrosOmega

A voice whispers in your ears.

“Nya~ Do as you please, servant. Just as long as you fulfill your purrpose. However, do hurry. I have a surprise in my bedroom waiting. Just for you...”

@Listentomyrhytm

“Hm. If I am honest, I could not care. Not anymore. It is why I need you. You must save your friends before their own greed gets them killed.”

The figure gleams. A body of steel and wires piercing through. A white star steaming behind it.

“You care. That is what makes you different. Do as I ask, and you along with your friends will live.”
“I just kind of wanged to not be threatened at gunpoint really. Sorry for the trouble. I’d like to go eat somewhere, any recommendation?”

Noah would arrive at a random place in the city moving through the shadow, then he would begin to change his clothes and play with his body through his Elasticity to have a slightly different appearance, at the end he put on a mask, a hat with ears, a Dark brown cape and just in case, he had Stealth Bracelet and sniper boots equipped in case he had to disappear.

"I suppose this will work but I won't go back to that address for this week at least."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Noah would walk in search of library, he needed information about Mother Neko and this city

@Listentomyrhytm

He would sigh a bit, but smile a bit. "Alright... what's your plan?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

As Noah walks around, a series of cloaked figures suddenly appear around him. Strange... he wasn't able to sense them before. One of them steps forward, pulling down their cloak and revealing a pink-haired girl(?) with a pair of chain knives and a visor covering their eyes. Oh, and of course, cat ears.

"Hi there! Sorry, but could you do me a favor and spare me some blood?" The knife-wielder grinned widely, readying for a fight should Noah attempt to attack.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The zephyrs in the lab were hard at work developing a certain secret weapon with the marble-like gem that they had been carrying around. Well... weapons plural, really, as they were currently working on recreating and mass-producing the object. More importantly, though, Zephyr had taken the fifth of the five small orbs that had been traveling with him, the other four going with another Zephyr to go confront one of his multiple opponents, and begun merging it into the Hogyoku, surrounding it with a cage of philosopher's stones attached to a metal staff. Additionally, the others had been mass-producing jewels for the purposes of gem magic.

@Yobo_Blue

A series of arrows would suddenly embed themselves in the ground around Anna, their trajectory being from a nearby balcony, where a Zephyr, currently wearing a red-and-black outfit, was crouched on the railing, holding a longbow and smirking. "Hey, you down there! Think you could spare me all of your blood!?" Zephyr shouted down at her.

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

As Noah walks around, a series of cloaked figures suddenly appear around him. Strange... he wasn't able to sense them before. One of them steps forward, pulling down their cloak and revealing a pink-haired girl(?) with a pair of chain knives and a visor covering their eyes. Oh, and of course, cat ears.

"Hi there! Sorry, but could you do me a favor and spare me some blood?" The knife-wielder grinned widely, readying for a fight should Noah attempt to attack.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The zephyrs in the lab were hard at work developing a certain secret weapon with the marble-like gem that they had been carrying around. Well... weapons plural, really, as they were currently working on recreating and mass-producing the object. More importantly, though, Zephyr had taken the fifth of the five small orbs that had been traveling with him, the other four going with another Zephyr to go confront one of his multiple opponents, and begun merging it into the Hogyoku, surrounding it with a cage of philosopher's stones attached to a metal staff. Additionally, the others had been mass-producing jewels for the purposes of gem magic.

@Yobo_Blue

A series of arrows would suddenly embed themselves in the ground around Anna, their trajectory being from a nearby balcony, where a Zephyr, currently wearing a red-and-black outfit, was crouched on the railing, holding a longbow and smirking. "Hey, you down there! Think you could spare me all of your blood!?" Zephyr shouted down at her.
“Huh, you seem pretty Fur-midable. That’s rare, almost everyone here has no paw-er whatsoever. Normally I’d put up a fight, but I really don’t have the energy fur it today, Tell you what kitten, help me find a place with some catnip and I’ll give you the Mewnimum amount of blood”

Last edited:
"Well, would ya look at that?"

Zephyr grinned and hopped down, twirling and landing gracefully. "Nice to see a fur-eindly face that knows their place in the world. Alright, I suppose that can be arranged~"

Zephyr thanked the source of his powers once more for enhanced senses as he had his clones search the city for the drug.

@Yobo_Blue + Zephyr + Oliver

The ground rumbles. Time around you freezes too a halt. The shuffling and whispering of the crowd falling to silence. Black pus drips from your ears.A voice begins to rattle your brain. Ringing into your ear drums.

Stop this. You have your lives now. Do not throw them away.”

An oil and onyx blade slinks to your throats. Zipping your flesh open. Stopping regeneration.

“Hm.”

Time begins again. The crowd is frozen. Their lips twitching. Their hearts pumping and pulsating throughout their bodies. Choking on pus and water to get their words out.

@ZephyrosOmega

A message rings to you.

“Nyahaha. He’s angry. Despite all his power, he has the tempurrment of a child! Keep going! His power is waning...”

@Listentomyrhytm

The metal in his palms crush. Snapping his fingers. Crackling a hole in space. Air of your perfect paradise brushing your scalp.

“You will convince them to stop. Stop everything. Anything they want from this world, anything they are trying to disrupt or take. In exchange, they will get what they desire. Much more, in fact. I promise.”

"William something is happening." Nate says showing the scene of the cut victims.

"What can I do about it the pictures you been painting haven't been clear." I say worried.

"We appear in an alley near the location of Mommy Neko."

"Nate you're going to get us killed."

@Listentomyrhytm

His bars of bone tap your forehead.

“Be safe, child.”

An aura of white engulfs your head. A halo crafted from cubes of steel float. Humming around your scalp.

(Amp cap increased to 7x. Supernatural luck given. The ability to escape certain death and deny a guaranteed blow occasionally).

@Yobo_Blue + Zephyr + Oliver

The ground rumbles. Time around you freezes too a halt. The shuffling and whispering of the crowd falling to silence. Black pus drips from your ears.A voice begins to rattle your brain. Ringing into your ear drums.

Stop this. You have your lives now. Do not throw them away.”

An oil and onyx blade slinks to your throats. Zipping your flesh open. Stopping regeneration.

“Hm.”

Time begins again. The crowd is frozen. Their lips twitching. Their hearts pumping and pulsating throughout their bodies. Choking on pus and water to get their words out.
"gak-"

Both Zephyrs talking to Noah and Anna respectively are cut off by the sudden throat slit. Unable to regenerate, but also being backed up by multiple of themselves, some of the other duplicates take over, grabbing the cards from the fallen.
@ZephyrosOmega
"This is never going to end" thought Noah

"...fine....."
"Good angel~!" the Zephyr talking to Noah grins as he takes and stows the Rider class card away. "Now, this'll only hurt... a lot. hehe~ Just try and stay paw-sitive through the pain!"

He unsheathes a sword from under his cloak and cuts into Noah's body, eliciting a wide spray of blood from the angel as he begins to collect it. "Closer and closer to true happiness. Your donation is quite appreciated, Nya~"
A message rings to you.

“Nyahaha. He’s angry. Despite all his power, he has the tempurrment of a child! Keep going! His power is waning...”
"I can tell! it's fur-tunate I have someone like you purr-tecting me, my mistress..."

The main Zephyr purrs as he cuddles up against the tyrant.

Noah falls on Zephyr and bathes her in blood, both from the cut and from the strange phenomenon that was happening where his regeneration failed.

"Hehe, what a helpful purr-ovider of blood you've been, Mr. Angel," Zephyr smiles as Noah leans in on him. "Buuuut, I'll need you to get off me! Only one cat in this city's allowed to put her paws on me like that~"

Zephyr only barely finishes collecting blood before William arrives and heals the Angel. "There's a purr-fect friend for you right there, see? Even healed you up."

He spins Noah around, sending him towards William.

@ZephyrosOmega

Her fingers lift your chin. She comes closer. Licking your neck down to your chest.

“Mmmm~ Hurry. The surprise will not wait long. I can feel it now...”

The room quakes. Whispering and scratching echoes from the throne room. It’s void birthing veins from it’s abyss. Spraying oil into the chair.

It is your death you sow!”

The throne room seals shut. His blade crashing down onto the steel doors ahead.

“Such a pawful way to treat your master, Lucy. Be a good kitten and settle down in the litterbox like everyone else!”

Her hands dig into the cushion. Pulling a gem underneath a mattress. It’s energy crackling within her palms.

“Purr the blood here. He can do nothing but watch now...”

@Overlord775

Ooze gushes from your path. Black oil sprays over the cat engraved walls. Soldiers splash in the distance. Their mouths pouring with oil. Popping their lungs.

“Slay the Neko. Save your friend.”

The oils slinks a portal. Leading into the throne room.

"Of course, I'd be quite happy to~"

Zephyr summons up the collected blood which he stored in another space, and starts to pour it out onto the gem. "We're doing it... Your power's gonna be all yours."

His smile suddenly fades as he perks up. "A portal. In the throne room? They found us!"

@Listentomyrhytm

His bars of bone tap your forehead.

“Be safe, child.”

An aura of white engulfs your head. A halo crafted from cubes of steel float. Humming around your scalp.

(Amp cap increased to 7x. Supernatural luck given. The ability to escape certain death and deny a guaranteed blow occasionally).
Korudo feels... energized, as he nods. Getting out as he flies with his new strength. Hm, stop the others... now where would those 'others' be... try to sense their energy as he for now stays on his base form. Not trying to draw attention to him quite yet.

Back