• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

He would smile a bit. However, there were still people. "Now... who did you say ordered you to do this? I have to make them, and everybody else stop."

Tengou gets back up and pulls out the spear from it's shoulder, lobbing it back towards Zephyr.

"Like i have already said, I just want to talk with her."

It notes, as it doen't really even have hostile intentions towards the Bakeneko unlike the Darek and Lucy.

Korudo just awaits for Lucy to do something, however observing the situation on going... seems like he resolved some needless conflict. Or atleast he thinks so... Now, weren't there other people that were summoned? Shit

Korudo simply does a simple handsigns as he creates shadow clones of himself. Giving the group a single Chaos Emerald. The clones try sensing anybody to go to... Just, anything that may be causing trouble currently.

(so, did you use Astolfo?)
IMG_20210510_182447.jpg

@Listentomyrhytm

Millions of voices echo within your head. Shaking your skull.

FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE.

It is the voices of the dead. Men, women, children. All of them scratch your mind with their screams. One voice soothes you with his whisper. God is there.

“People died because of your friends. Please, try to save them. My brother holds them captive. The only way you can save them is by-“

@Everyone

The world shakes.

DIE.”

Oil begins to flood the room. A wave crashes down an ocean of tar upon you. Your mouths sticking shut from the ooze. You are unable to move. Unable to breathe.

@ZephyrosOmega (only)

A bubble slinks through the oil. Steaming the oil away within it’s shape. It is the head of a cat that saves you. Mother Neko’s voice echoing...

“Nyahahaha! You do not have to suffer while I remain, kitten. It is complete. We are gods.”

(Third set.)

@everyone.

Oil. Bubbles of air float within the abyss. They drift past your cheeks, a light glistens from the surface.

“Are you ok?”

A hand splashes into the tar. It grips your arm, yanking you from the pull of the abyss. It is a woman. Her hair cloaks her back with a blanket of red.

Cold. Beaches of salt and tree’s with leaves plucked from their branches hang in the horizon. You float, the woman’s hands lift you into the air.

“Lilith. Lilith is my name. What is yours?”

She looks at you, a cloth wrap around her eyes. A dress of crow feathers and black silk flapping within the breeze. Her sword sticks to her back, the handle breaches world with it’s tar color.

Last edited:
"K-Korudo Purei..." Korudo would respond, confused at this whole situation... he still had to do his mission however. FAILURE, FAILURE, FAILURE... He tried to remain composed as he stared at Lilith. "What... is going on?" He merely asks, floating

"... could this be another terporeal diplecement ? The scenery vastly changed and i feel my power increesed exponentially, back at my prime in fact, which is the same as happened last time, but it could just be the effects of the ta ... but that doesn't matter for now."

Shiroi looks upwards to the giantess before it, quite shocked when it hears her name and feels her presence.

"Lilith ? But how ? I thought you had been killed by Skeever."

The painter asks her, supprise and confusion in its tone.

@Overlord775

“Another life from another cycle. I do not remember who killed me, only that I’m dying.”

She looks at the oil. Her fists ball up and shake.

“Lucifer. God. We are nothing to them. They were nothing to them. Wheels carrying life have been snapped under their weight. One after the other...”

@Listentomyrhytm

Lilith looks at you.

“Do not cry. Not here. Your tears should soak a ground clear from h-him...”

"I see, so that's how it is ... I am Shiroi, we were alllies in your previous life."

The painter explains to her, talking of all the way back to the beginning.

"If Lucifer and the god of this world are to blame for all that happened, then couldn't we solve this situation, free ourselves from the perpetual cycles, by rebelling against them ? By making them fall from their high places and make them crush down ?"

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

Lilith looks at you.

“Do not cry. Not here. Your tears should soak a ground clear from h-him...”
"But..." His face distorts, to emulate another person's face, as he repeatedly shouts "FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE." A dark aura surrounding him as his hair turns dark... seems like he was quite enraged.

Emerging from the tar, was a certain face that might be familiar to some, while foreign to others. A certain white haired woman holding a spear in her hands.

"What... happened?"

"I'm Noah, miss"

"I could try to resurrect everyone but this city hasn't given me anything and I don't know if it's a good idea after all."

Shiroi move to in front of Lilith, giving her a gentle caress on the right cheeck to comfort her.

"Please don't fall into depair, don't give up hope, as there must be way to save this world. After all, now we all have the power of gods, so we should be able to stand a chance against the two of them."

@Listentomyrhytm

The waves crash, your screams sprays oil into the skies. Blotting the ocean of salt ahead with the ooze. A visage of Lucifer splashes onto the surface. It watches you.

Lilith reaches out to you, gripping your shoulder. Her arm shakes.

“S-Stop it. It won’t bring them back. I’ve tried...”

@Oliver_de_jesus

“You can’t. They are his, now.”

She dots her eyes to Seline, her arms lift away from Korudo’s shoulder.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“I saved you. I won’t fail, not again.”

@Overlord775

Lilith pushes your arm away. Her throat chokes, gasping for air

“D-Do not tell me...I’ve tried. I’ve tried. I failed. I failed everyone”

The screams do not stop, almost like he's trying to get it all off of his mind. The screams, the children, the people... EVERYTHING. His body by itself distorting... All of their pupils going a blank white, as the screams keep going...

"FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE" It's all that would keep on coming from his now multiple mouths, body shaking quite a lot. He couldn't calm down with ease...

Korudo ascends onto the air, as the screams keep on going. "MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOP" His voice would shout out, as he releases all of his energy into a massive explosion, destroying his body...

...However, he simply regenerates from the explosion, now in his base form once again... He didn't look happy or angry... This time his face was his own, as he remained a bit emotionless. Descending.

"...Let's just get this over with..." He would say to Lilith

Back