• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

Arriving towards the black tower would reveal a large crater. Derek shambling towards the inner archways. Vaporizing any guards who turn his way with a pull of a trigger.

However, more soldiers surround you. One firing a quantum shot right into Tangeko’s skull.
Tengoku quadruples the speed of it's personal time with Time Accell as it bends its torso to the side to dodge the bullet, as it then summons the Truth Seeking Spheres to attack the soldiers and disintrigate their weapons and projectiles, moving the orbs with absolute perfect timing and precision for each thanks to Parralel Processing allowing him to litterally aim for all of them.

"What are we looking for ?"

Tha painter telephatically asks their two "Allies".

Last edited:
@ZephryosOmega

“Eugh...”

His bones snap under your blows. Veins becoming twisted and purple. The barrage ripping chunks of skin into the air. Leaving nothing but bare muscle.

With every blow, his body begins becoming lighter. The final one sending him flying into the walls. Leaving a hissing, smoking crater behind. However, the rubble creaks. Rising from the ash was the man. Coughing and wheezing. Blood dripping from every part of his body.

“...I promise you a quick death.”

Everything falls silent. Drops of blood are heard splattering all around you. He is everywhere. Your eyes still burning as his aura is now all around you. No creaks or tilts of the floor can be heard at all. Your senses tell you he is behind you, next to you, away from you and gone entirely.

Quantum particles soon meet your shoulders. Steel shattering your left joints with a single blow. However, swinging towards the direction of the strike would reveal nothing.

Tapping is heard onto the right of you.

Grinding of steel is heard behind you.

Steam hisses on the left of you.

The front remains silent.

@Yobo + Oliver

(Oh ok.)

The machines are disabled. Electricity sparking from their shells. Imploding around you from your hijacking. Guards pulling a secondary firearm from their pockets. Firing shots gleaming with quantum energy.

“DISSENTER!”

The civilians around Anna begin to pile on her. Pushing her eye sockets in and squeezing her flesh. The sheer numbers slowing her down, doing no harm however. Flurries of bullets fired against Noah redirecting against you.

@ZephryosOmega

“Eugh...”

His bones snap under your blows. Veins becoming twisted and purple. The barrage ripping chunks of skin into the air. Leaving nothing but bare muscle.

With every blow, his body begins becoming lighter. The final one sending him flying into the walls. Leaving a hissing, smoking crater behind. However, the rubble creaks. Rising from the ash was the man. Coughing and wheezing. Blood dripping from every part of his body.

Everything falls silent. Drops of blood are heard splattering all around you. He is everywhere. Your eyes still burning as his aura is now all around you. No creaks or tilts of the floor can be heard at all. Your senses tell you he is behind you, next to you, away from you and gone entirely.

Quantum particles soon meet your shoulders. Steel shattering your left joints with a single blow. However, swinging towards the direction of the strike would reveal nothing.

He's everywhere around me!? No... no, that's not right. This is an illusion that can fool my senses. It's just like my own sword...

Zephyr's grin falls for the first time. His eyes will regenerate, but not fast enough for him to act before he's taken down. Just for good measure, he makes a few wild, wide-reaching swings around him, striking nothing but air. Though even if he was close enough to hit that guard, he wouldn't be able to tell. When the guard struck him in the shoulder, it produced no air pressure at all...

So he'll have to figure out another way. Fighting like this isn't something he likes at all... in fact, it's completely unbecoming of a pop star like him! But if it must be done...

"I gotta tell ya, Mr. Guard. I find fighting like this to be paw-sitively disgusting! Which is why I'm gonna figure out this little trick of yours and put a stop to it right now! No spells, no weapons. Just raw aura and strength, like you. THat's how you like it, right?"

He picks up on the trick within moments after that. He's figured it out. He can't use his sight, his hearing, or his supernatural senses... but he has the rest. He has his sense of smell, which can pick up the spilt blood around him, his sense of touch to detect the tiny squelches of the blood beneath his feet... and that's enough for him. The blood... he's channeling his aura through it.

Zephyr's grin comes right back to him. Man... it must suck for this guard to get his butt kicked by a jester.

He releases his Reiatsu, a wave of spiritual pressure shooting out around him. Such a trick is one that induces a dense pressure on the spirit itself, but fails against those with souls that approach or exceed him in power. Of course the guard is completely unaffected by this... and that's exactly what he needs. The guard is certainly his equal. The fight alone has proven that much. But something as simple as spilt blood, through which he can only manipulate residual aura? Not so much. The reiatsu passes over the room, causing the aura to waver... all except for one spot. The spot where that guard stands.

With sudden force and speed, as he utilizes Shunpo to amplify his speed and move with maximum efficiency, leaving afterimages in his wake, Zephyr appears above and behind the guard.

"Sorry, Mr. Guard. But that's the end of my per-fur-mance~"

He brings down his heel-clad foot directly into the guard's skull, in a killing blow.

Last edited:
@ZephryosOmega

“Eugh...”

@Yobo + Oliver

(Oh ok.)

The machines are disabled. Electricity sparking from their shells. Imploding around you from your hijacking. Guards pulling a secondary firearm from their pockets. Firing shots gleaming with quantum energy.

“DISSENTER!”

The civilians around Anna begin to pile on her. Pushing her eye sockets in and squeezing her flesh. The sheer numbers slowing her down, doing no harm however. Flurries of bullets fired against Noah redirecting against you.
teleport.jpg

”So care explaiNing why they’re mad at us? I’m a bit out of the loop”

teleport.jpg

”So care explaiNing why they’re mad at us? I’m a bit out of the loop”
Precog, speed bost and teleporting.exe

"They asked me if I didn't support mommy neko or something like that, I told her I didn't want to, they threatened to kill me, I told her that I wasn't attacking him but I would defend myself if she started this battle" I tell her

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Noah fires bullets that when hitting their targets would freeze them in a non-lethal way

@ZephyrosOmega

Your soles crunch through his skull. Cracking open his head. Flinging shards of bones and grey matter all over your heels. Teething clattering all over your dress.

His head slamming down into the ground. Seizing his muscles and flailing his arms. Wheezing before falling silent.

“Nyaaa~ you are purr-fect. Come here, Kitten. I want a closer look...”

The steel gates shutter open. Sending a swarm of black cats to lift you into the metal head. The shadow within it’s eyes curling it’s finger toward you. Beckoning you to come.

“Kittens! Take my beloved captain away. Send him to the bay! Nyahaha~”

A swarm of cats lift his body away. An opening cracking open within the walls. His body would twitch again, however. Looking up to you before being engulfed in a light.

@Oliver_de_jesus

(What do you mean? Like paralysis?)

@Overlord775

The soldier is vaporized by your blows. Steaming away in a pile of ash.

“A golden statue. That’ll let us in her domain.”

Vashiti rushes further into the halls. Crushing the jaws of guards who would get in her away. Spattering their viscera over the floors from running into them. Screaming echoing through the halls.

“It’s here.”

Vashiti cackles. Throwing a coughing fit soon after.

The spear in her hands begins spinning slowly in response to this.

"I've noticed. I would like to speak to her before I decide what to do with this world. If no chance is given, I'll decide off of what I know now, simple."

The woman declared, speaking with confidence and force like that of a ruler. [Aka Fate Charisma skill]

"If you try to fight me I'm afraid I might end up causing so much collateral damage that there won't be much left, so I'd prefer to avoid that."

Last edited:
@ZephyrosOmega

Your soles crunch through his skull. Cracking open his head. Flinging shards of bones and grey matter all over your heels. Teething clattering all over your dress.

His head slamming down into the ground. Seizing his muscles and flailing his arms. Wheezing before falling silent.

“Nyaaa~ you are purr-fect. Come here, Kitten. I want a closer look...”

The steel gates shutter open. Sending a swarm of black cats to lift you into the metal head. The shadow within it’s eyes curling it’s finger toward you. Beckoning you to come.

“Kittens! Take my beloved captain away. Send him to the bay! Nyahaha~”

A swarm of cats lift his body away. An opening cracking open within the walls. His body would twitch again, however. Looking up to you before being engulfed in a light.
Zephyr gracefully lands after the brutal finish, and allows the black cats to lift him up into the location of the city's leader. Though he's mostly clean of "bits", so to speak, his colorful, impractical dress is now stained red with blood. Such a waste of good fabric, too... Oh well!

He happily skips into mommy neko's chamber, curtsying in front of her. "The meow-gnificent and fur-bulous Zephyr Highwind; at your service~!"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Oooh no! How could you?! Think of the starving children clasping to their pieces of bread! The mothers and fathers toiling in the camps to clear the debts that crush their heavy hearts! Please, don’t destroy the last bastion of peace and hope! Ahehehe~”

A figure splashes from the water. Sinking a blade into your shoulder and cracking with quantum molecules.

“We do have a common goal, missy...”

He runs his finger through your hair. Sniffing and coughing around your skin.

“Mmmm...I’m just waiting for the right moment. The right hour! I wouldn’t want to rush anything with a beautiful woman like you.”

Slicing through your shoulder, he moves to the left of you.

“Well. I can’t savor your flavor right now! It’s such a shame! I’ll just have to let you get all sweaty and tender hunting after that cat. After that...”

He slinks the blade away from your flesh. Splattering your blood into an swarm of arrows facing north.

“You’re free game!”

The figure sloshes away into the water. Your healing slowing to a halt.

@
Oliver_de_jesus

The bullets freezes the wave of bodies. Crashing them down and forcing their charge to halt.

However, the shots were not halted. Popping Noah’s kneecaps. A beam of light tilting towards him.

@ZephyrosOmega

She pounces on you. A woman cloaked in only her underwear knocking you down. Licking your neck. Smacking her lips before rubbing her fingers down your chest.

“You will own nothing and be happy. This power....this ambition. It’s mine. Not yours. Not anyone’s.”

She rises. Pressing her slippers down onto your ribs.

“Understand? You are mine. Now and forever.”

Last edited:
Selene's body disperses these effects rather quickly, though she does follow the blood, calculating its path to know where she's going.

She follows the path, keeping in spirit form and utilizing her avoidance of the extrasensory to the best extent she can. This person could follow her, but she doubts everyone could.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Zephyr's a bit taken aback as he's immediately pounced on, pinned down by this... surprisingly strong aristocrat. Even he had to admit he didn't expect her to actually be strong enough to hold him down... and the fact that she is is exciting on its own. And so, he smiles.

"Of course, my lady... My magic belongs to you~"

He balls his hands into fists and goes "Nya", before sighing. "I believe you still have those intruders to deal with, though... If I may make a request? I could serve you most efficiently if I were to have a private workshop... much of my skills require some preparation ahead of time, you see. And I'd be quite remiss to not offer you my full potential, no?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Well, not quite faporized since it wasn't activelly applying that, but very dead.

Shiroi absorbs the remains and the souls of the all soldiers killed as it follows after Vashiti, putting them back togheter in it's stomach dimension, alive but in an unconscious state.

"The statue is here ?"

The painter asks her, looking around.

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Noah dodges the other attacks but falls to the ground.

"AHHHH, that's enough" Noah would take out a medallion that has a ruby or something similar.
Demon_stone.png

the stone would glow a reddish color that would cover Noah in a reaping reddish Light.

now in Noah's place there was a demon.
images

(Obviously I don't have the dante thing, I just use DT's image because it looks cool)

The demon moved at a surprising speed destroying all the weapons, apparently possessing Gear 2 amplifiers and speed 2 positions.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Noah dodges the other attacks but falls to the ground.

"AHHHH, that's enough" Noah would take out a medallion that has a ruby or something similar.
Demon_stone.png

the stone would glow a reddish color that would cover Noah in a reaping reddish Light.

now in Noah's place there was a demon.
images

(Obviously I don't have the dante thing, I just use DT's image because it looks cool)

The demon moved at a surprising speed destroying all the weapons, apparently possessing Gear 2 amplifiers and speed 2 positions.
Anna called out
”We should probably fall back, I don’t want to hurt them for no reason”

Reaching the border of city I notice a lack of cat robots shooting or yelling at me.

"Nate, what are the others doing." I ask worried.

"Some are disturbing the peace." Nate says.

"Oh dear."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
“Hold on, let me scan something“
Anna’s armor gets a scan of the neko genetics from around them and teleports to an area where she can tranform into one.
Query: Are you sure about this plan?
“Shhh don’t doubt me, this is 100% going to work”
Anna’s armor manifests the Ultimatrix button, which she presses. The armor recedes into just the standard mask, as her body ripples and changes
”In fact I think it’ll go purrrrfectly~”

Anna jumps into the fray and tackles Noah

”I’m your Pawnishment, you litterbox scum!”

Anna winks at Noah and pushes him into the bleed

“Looks like he’s escaped!”

"I could try convincing them I can't be killed." I suggest.

"What if they test it?"

"I could go underground and have a clone act in our place."

"Wait something is happening!"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Splashing through the sewers, a light gleams. Burning into your retinas. A carpet of velvet and blood reaching out to the waters. Dripping from the roofs and onto your lips. A man cloaked in steel and onyx plating comes. Stomping past the bodies on the floors.

“Arrgh...******* bitch. I’m going to kill her. She is dead. Dead! AGH. My jaw! ****...”

His mouth drips with blood. Crackling his body. Shambling closer to you. However, paying you no attention.

@ZephyrosOmega

She pulls you up. Biting your ears and whispering...

“Come to my bedroom. We can talk more there...”

She twirls away. Shaking her busom as she steps into a heartshaped light. Pulling you inside. Entering into bedroom. The pink walls around you spattered with cat sigils. Plushies squeak underneath your feet. Posters of herself singing in lingerie atop her bed.

“Nya~”

She flings you atop the bed. The light behind you soon flickering into nothing.

This is your workshop now. Any toys you’ll need...

A rose forms within her mouth. She lifts it off her lips, before placing it in yours.

“...will be given.”

@Yobo_Blue

They stare. Snapping their necks and murmuring to themselves. Their eyes locked onto you. One of them marching pass the crowd to meet you.

“W-Who are you? Why haven’t you dispatched of the criminal?!”

"Hello? I would like to apply for citizenship." William says loud enough for anyone with normal hearing to hear him from on the wall.

@ZephyrosOmega

She twirls away. Shaking her busom as she steps into a heartshaped light. Pulling you inside. Entering into bedroom. The pink walls around you spattered with cat sigils. Plushies squeak underneath your feet. Posters of herself singing in lingerie atop her bed.

“Nya~”

A rose forms within her mouth. She lifts it off her lips, before placing it in yours.

“...will be given.”
Zephyr huffs as he's tossed onto the admittedly extremely comfortable and large bed and the rose is placed inside his mouth. Oh, this is actually very nice...

"That's just fine with me~" His tail wiggles. "I can work and play at the same time. See for yourself!"

He held up a card with the design of some male figure on it, wearing a skull mask. "Assassin Include!"

The card floated out of his hand and off of the bed, where it burst into flames that reformed into an exact copy of Zephyr himself. "See? Multitasking. I'll let him handle the busywork. That should be just fine, yes? So now we can talk more."

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken
@The_Divine_Phoenix

Splashing through the sewers, a light gleams. Burning into your retinas. A carpet of velvet and blood reaching out to the waters. Dripping from the roofs and onto your lips. A man cloaked in steel and onyx plating comes. Stomping past the bodies on the floors.

“Arrgh...******* bitch. I’m going to kill her. She is dead. Dead! AGH. My jaw! ****...”

His mouth drips with blood. Crackling his body. Shambling closer to you. However, paying you no attention.

@ZephyrosOmega

“Nya~”

“...will be given.”

@Yobo_Blue

They stare. Snapping their necks and murmuring to themselves. Their eyes locked onto you. One of them marching pass the crowd to meet you.

“W-Who are you? Why haven’t you dispatched of the criminal?!”
”Because, kitten, I’m working under cover. Not work you can do i imagine, it’s a claw-ful amount of stress. Unfurtunately, he got away this time when I tried to pounce, but I’ll find him”

@ZephyrosOmega

Her arms wrap around you. A collar would flicker from thin air. Locking onto your neck.

“Nya~ Much better. Ahehehee! You should have seen your face!”

She runs her fingers down your chest. Giggling and snickering rings through your ears.

“Don’t worry. This collar is for security. In case you ever get the idea of betraying me...”

She flips away. Landing on her toes and skipping go a part of the wall. Tapping it thrice before it hisses.

“Feel free to prepare. I won’t stop you. However, I would like to show you something. Something special! Nyahaha~”

The wall splits open. A hallway steaming out from the opening. Walls of onyx and iron cloaking the tunnel. Broaching out into a bridge ahead. She steps inside. Walking towards a throne within the horizon. An empty void surrounding the chair. It’s body morphing into the shape of a cat head.

“Come kitten. Do not be afraid.”

She lays upon the throne.

@Overlord775

“Look. It’s right over here.”

Derek marches over to the statue. A cat woman clutching a child within her grasp. Vashiti spraying it with blood from her meals.

“Seriously?! This is what you’re doing?! Agh...gotta wipe the ******* blood out now. Shit.”

Vashiti cackles. Slurping down a man’s entrails. Derek stumbles away from her. Rubbing the viscera off the cat statue. The world warping around you as he does.

“****. What the hell? D-Don’t tell me that was the ******* key...”

A wave of light engulfs you. Crackling a spark of fire. Your boots touching planks of wood. Totems of cats stare at you. Their eyes sizzling and steaming with flames.

“We’re here. Time to find the bitch.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The man twists his neck. His blood splattering over your boots.

“W-Who are you? Am I dead? Did they send a ******* angel after me?!”

He wheezes. Collapsing onto your chest.

“Don’t...t-take me yet. Not before Mother Neko dies. Heal me. S-Save me. Please...”

"My name is Selene. I am... well I suppose angel isn't so far from the truth."

She notes, doing as requested and beginning to heal the man.

"You'll live, do not worry."

@ZephyrosOmega

Her arms wrap around you. A collar would flicker from thin air. Locking onto your neck.

“Nya~ Much better. Ahehehee! You should have seen your face!”

She runs her fingers down your chest. Giggling and snickering rings through your ears.

“Don’t worry. This collar is for security. In case you ever get the idea of betraying me...”

She flips away. Landing on her toes and skipping go a part of the wall. Tapping it thrice before it hisses.

“Feel free to prepare. I won’t stop you. However, I would like to show you something. Something special! Nyahaha~”

The wall splits open. A hallway steaming out from the opening. Walls of onyx and iron cloaking the tunnel. Broaching out into a bridge ahead. She steps inside. Walking towards a throne within the horizon. An empty void surrounding the chair. It’s body morphing into the shape of a cat head.

“Come kitten. Do not be afraid.”

She lays upon the throne.
The main Zephyr blushes as she snaps the collar on. "Nyahaha~ I wouldn't dream of it." He does inwardly wonder if he'd survive it, but given that even a normal guard could slow down his regeneration, it would be better to not test it.

As such, he stands up, following after the cat woman eagerly. Those people are growing closer, but it's not something he needs to keep bringing up. The neko has obviously run this city for a long time. She knows what's up.

--

In the bedroom/workshop, the clone Zephyr begins to tap into the city's ley lines and begins to work on applying magical enchantements to the room. After all, his territory creation is nothing short of a stellar A-Rank, and he wants to make sure he's working at 100% efficiency. For one thing, he's got all these class cards and can even make new ones with enough time, but not enough bodies to use them! And so, he starts getting to work, utilizing his magical arms and innate construction knowledge to start crafting some homunculi that are equipped to handle class cards. At the same time, thanks to memory partition, he's able to simultaneously work on constructing mechanical workers to aid him in creating items quicker.

Last edited:

@Listentomyrhytm

The ground underneath you crumbles. Crackling into a stream of white water. Your body splashing into a bed of salt and ice. The nerves in your body frozen. Lying still atop the bed.

“You’ve denied my brother’s deal. Why?”

A figure flashes above the water. The visage of a man blurred underneath the tides. Lifting your body up. Your eyes sizzling upon a grey horizon. A cage made of bone tapping your forehead.

@Yobo_Blue

A click goes off near your ears. A man wearing a tiger mask holding a pistol to your skull.

“Liar! If there was such a division, I would have heard of it! TELL ME! Who are you? Speak the truth...and you’ll still have a mouth left to dribble about with!”

@ZephyrosOmega

The lines growl. Black ooze begins to bubble within your ears.

Do...not...test...me, child.

A blade of onyx and oil slinks through your spine. Splitting the skin in twain. Your muscles spasming and twitching.

“He didn’t know any better. Leave him be.”

The room rumbles. Whispers and growls echo through the void. She raises her hand. Bringing a silence to the halls. A bubble wrapping the area around you.

“Nya. That is why I brought you here.”

She licks the cut. Zipping the skin together. Your nerves twitching and burning. She leaps back to throne.

“Behold! His...my power! He says it’s his. It’s mine. Mine.

She makes a cookie. Warping space to place it in her palm. Chomping it in two. Pausing for a moment.

Sigh. It isn’t really mine. I’m held on a contract with him. Technically...it’s his. I want you to help me make it mine, though. That’s what your going to do. You will first start by killing all of your friends. Their blood is needed for the ritual...”

@Overlord775

“Shut up! I don’t want you- ARGH!”

Spears crack open the ground. Jolting from every corner of the room. Derek flips over the tips of the spear. Holding his body above the weaponry with his fingers.

The spears shatter under Vashiti’s body. Her sword destroying the remaining weapons. Lifting Derek away from the thorns. Carrying him around in her arms.

“....I didn’t want you to jinx it.”

Three paths burst open from the walls. All splitting from one another. Left, right and center.

“Shit.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Thank you...”

His wounds zip. Blood steaming off his body.

“Err...angels don’t really do this out of the kindness of their hearts. What do you want? What salvation do you wish me to seek?”

Last edited:
@ZephyrosOmega

The lines growl. Black ooze begins to bubble within your ears.

Do...not...test...me, child.

A blade of onyx and oil slinks through your spine. Splitting the skin in twain. Your muscles spasming and twitching.

“He didn’t know any better. Leave him be.”

The room rumbles. Whispers and growls echo through the void. She raises her hand. Bringing a silence to the halls. A bubble wrapping the area around you.

“Nya. That is why I brought you here.”

She licks the cut. Zipping the skin together. Your nerves twitching and burning. She leaps back to throne.

“Behold! His...my power! He says it’s his. It’s mine. Mine.

She makes a cookie. Warping space to place it in her palm. Chomping it in two. Pausing for a moment.

Sigh. It isn’t really mine. I’m held on a contract with him. Technically...it’s his. I want you to help me make it mine, though. That’s what your going to do. You will first start by killing all of your friends. Their blood is needed for the ritual...”
That Zephyr shudders, grimacing and gripping the table at the sudden attack, but relaxing as his new owner closes his wounds. "A-ah... Thank you, my queen..." He whines a bit at the unexpected pain.

At the same time, the main one smiles as she sits back on the throne, and he approaches. "So... you want me to kill the summoned, is that right? And collect their blood for a ritual to make you a goddess? Nyahaha~ I'd be absolutely happy to!"

Zephyr dispels his clone back into the class card. "Assassin Install!"

In a flash, Zephyr's outfit has been overwritten from the bloody jester clothing he had just been in, into an (admittedly cute) black outfit complete with long black stockings, a tattered scarf, and a cartoonish skull mask. Before mommy neko's eyes, his body begins to split into several dozen clones., all of which bow before her, taking on different class cards and weapons.

"We should do just purr-fectly, right~?"

@ZephyrosOmega

The floors crunch and crumble. Pulling you closer. Mother Neko laying her toes on your scalp. Bobbing your head.

“Mmmm~ That will do. Some of your friends have already entered my home. The others lay within my city...”

Her palms open. Flinging a map towards you.

“You’ll have their exact locations here. Nyahaha.”

She comes closer. Lifting your chin with her fingers. Kissing you.

“Good luck~”

Zephyr kisses back. With a gesture, his clones disperse throughout the manor and city beyond. Some go back to the workshop, while others go to confront the other summoned. Those that remain in the workshop merely continue their research, some of them experimenting with bounded fields and time alteration magic. With a little bit of luck, something provided in spades due to the Hogyoku, that experiment is going quite well. The result is a field within the workshop where time accelerates much faster, allowing for the acceleration of his research and preparation to a much greater degree.

Last edited:
Back