• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

"Well, well, I think it was a bad idea to come to this city."

"They are all boring, they get annoyed by the denial of something to the point of threatening you and they have strange fetishes."

the truth noah was thinking of saying no to Zephyr but he was interested in knowing what she would do with the blood but he was not expecting that cut, an Injection or something but not that.

now he was thinking of forcing the answers

Zephyr only kept grinning at Noah. "Aww, but things are great here! There's no more purr-fect place to express myself than this rainy feline wonderland. Mommy neko doesn't take kindly to the insulting of her city, you know!"

The catjester manifested the rider class card, gaining the same chain knives and visor as the one that had just been killed. "In fact, I think I might have to punish you for such a claw-ful insult to her majesty!"

🤨

Noah hearing William would be a bit surprised but then he would look at Zephyr.

It was done slowly, his gaze was indifferent, as if he was going to a tool.

"Is it true that Mama Neko is trying that?"

"What's it to you? I'm not at liberty to discuss her meowjesty's private affairs."

Zephyr twirled the chains aimlessly. "That a paw-blem?"

I would think for a moment.

"I gave you my blood, I have to know what they want it for, it's fair"

(sleep.exe)

Last edited:
(Nate: Nate acts like a narrator to William but Nate has several abilities more powerful then just talking for example is capable of locating things William otherwise couldn't, and low level reality warping(mostly creation, teleportation of people and things, and empowering people and weapons) based on making statements that would otherwise be false, and able to find information on near anything. However he has of habit of setting Will on fire when angry at him.)

"Nyahahaha~ Sorry, but you'll have to beat it out of me!"

Zephyr hopped up onto the nearest rooftop, clinging to the side of it.

(This is getting repetitive man.)

"You know what, If you want to leave, I will not stop you, ****, I already have what I want" said Noah with a smile, walk in the direction of the library

Last edited:
(This is getting repetitive man.)

"You know what, If you want to leave, I will not stop you, ****, I already have what I want" said Noah with a smile, walk in the direction of the library

(I swear I'm not doing this on purpose, fate conspires to make us try and stab eachother)

Zephyr sticks his tongue out at Noah as he leaves. Well, it's none of his business, he got what he wanted!

@Overlord775

Sitting on top of the throne (Not the seat itself, but the back of it), is a catgirl- no, wait, that's no girl- in a jester's outfit, laying on his back and staring at you, his head upside down from your perspective.

"Nyaha! A visitor!" Zephyr smiles as he stares. "And how can I be of service to you, good sir~? You know, it's pretty im-purr-lite to enter the throne room without Mommy Neko's permission. She's out right now, though. Perhaps I can take a meow-ssage?"

The painter stares back at at the jester, a neutral expression of their face.

"I can sense that Ahimsa is right in the room over, she's not out."

The painter says while lightly ponting toward the door to the bedroom with its arm.

"I've come to have a talk with her and leaving a simple message won't do, so don't stand in my way Zephyr."

Tengoku no Gaka replies, having learned of the cat boy's name thanks to its abilities.

"And why not? I'm a good listener, you know!"

Zephry hops down from the throne, grinning, wiggling his hips teasingly at the fox. "You suuuuuuure you can't leave a message? I'm pretty close to her, you know! Purr-haps I could even relay something right now! But I can't let you see her in purr-son. Berserker Install!"

Zephyr summons up a card and grasps it, shattering it into crystalline shards that envelop his body, changing his outfit into one made of furs and heavy cloth. His ears twitch as he brandishes an extremely large blade.

"So are you gonna leave a message? Or are you gonna play with me? Nyahahaha~"

"You may considering yourself close to Ahimsa, but you are marely a plaything to her, a toy to be thrown out once it is no longer useful."

The painter brings out its brush.

"I repeat, step away from my path, this is a matter betweeen me and the Bakeneko, this empire of hers would have been but impossibility without my group's help, i need answers from her directly."

"If I'm just a plaything, you're worth less than cat litter, my fur-iend."

Zephyr smiles and channels magic into his Axe-Sword, transforming it via alteration into a large whip-sword. He flicks it.

"You'll have to beat me to pass. Shouldn't be too hard for you, right~?"

@ZephyrosOmega (only)

“I would fight along side you servant. Die with you, even...However, I have more impurrtant duties! Nya~”

A gun crackles into your hand. Sunlight gleams from the barrel of bone and sinew. Ribcages with flaming eyes provided a scope for shots. A trail of fire sizzling wherever pointed.

“Good luck, kitten.”

@Overlord775

A beam of sunlight ushers by your shoulder. It was Derek. Dripping in blood and black oil.

“****! He’s here. We have to hurry. I sent Vashiti away to-”

His neck snaps towards Zephyr. Pointing his pistol at her skull.

“Who is this?! You there! Get the **** out of our way.”

@throne room

The smashing on the door stops. The figure stomps towards Zephyr. Swinging his black blade onto her ribs.

@Oliver_de_jesus + those who are in the city

Oil. Oil drips down from the rooftops and towers around you. Crashing down into your ankles. Rising to your legs and weighing you down.

William appears to melt as he enters his true dark matter form leaving only his "new" large eye the only part of him visible from the surface as he prepares a small fake demon army with duplicates. As the only way he thinks this will go is up in flames.

@ZephyrosOmega (only)

“I would fight along side you servant. Die with you, even...However, I have more impurrtant duties! Nya~”

A gun crackles into your hand. Sunlight gleams from the barrel of bone and sinew. Ribcages with flaming eyes provided a scope for shots. A trail of fire sizzling wherever pointed.

“Good luck, kitten.”
"Thank you, Mistress~ I'll be sure to give them a good beating."
@Overlord775

A beam of sunlight ushers by your shoulder. It was Derek. Dripping in blood and black oil.

“****! He’s here. We have to hurry. I sent Vashiti away to-”

His neck snaps towards Zephyr. Pointing his pistol at his skull.

“Who is this?! You there! Get the **** out of our way.”

@throne room

The smashing on the door stops. The figure stomps towards Zephyr. Swinging his black blade onto his ribs.
Zephyr smiles at Derek. "...no~"

As the dark figure blasts into the room, Zephyr gracefully leaps over the black blade. "Tengoku no Gata, Mr. gun man, and Lucy-goosey all at the same time, huh?"

The jester twirls the gun that appears in his hands suddenly. "I like those odds."

Noah changed his equipment to its strongest version, he would need all the best he had and would take a bottle of oil just in case.
"this doesn't look good"

"You take too long. Stop talking and start fighting!"

Time Alter. Reinforcement. Memory Partition. Thought Acceleration. Increase my strength as much as possible to handle multiple foes at once. And then...

The multiple Zephyrs hanging in the shadows in the ceiling drop their presence concealment as destructive beams of energy begin to rain down from the ceiling, all positioned to cut off escape routes as well as strike them directly. Zephyr particularly aims his sunlight gun right at Tengoku and fires it.

@Overlord775

“Kill them all. Vashiti is planning an assault from behind with her sword. I’ll cover you with my shots, got it?”

Derek flickers a bubble of light between Tangeko and him. Cracking the beams back towards the Zephyrs. His trigger clicks. Firing a beam of sunlight through a hole. Sizzling towards main Zephyr’s skull.

@Listentomyrhytm

A bubble of salt wraps around you. Snapping you into the Neko Throne room.

“Help them.”

@Everybody nearby
Korudo would go towards where the action is going, simply standing there. "Hey... stop it. All of you" He would merely state

He... was not good at this, however he had to try it!

@ThisThingisReallyBroken @ZephyrosOmega

"Alright."

Time Alter. Power from the Kingdom Hearts. Reinforcement. Mind Partition. Parralel Processing. Thought Acceleration. All statistics are amped to their absolute limit.

Clone

A clone of Tengoku no Gaka appears, utilizing Gluttony to block, absorb and push back against the beams.

Meanwhile, the main painter teleports itself, Darek, and their protective bubble (and Lucy too if she's in danger) away from the sunlight shot's trajectory. It then focuses and uses a combination of barriers, archemy magic, dimensional jutsu, immaginary numbers space, noble infomation magic and warp energy to upgrade Darek's bubble into a conceptual dimensional multi-layered barrier, so powerful it blocks even information from passing, to protect better from attacks.

At the same time, Great Sage summons the Truth Seeking Spheres and sends them after the "main" Zephyr.

Last edited:
Zephyr's eyes widen as Tengoku amps itself. He can use the same magic as me? Well this just got a lot more complicated. Still...

Zephyr predicts Tengoku's movements as the protective bubble teleports, spinning and firing several shots at the location in which it appears, timed to make the shots pierce through the instant it reappears.

I'm just better.

He utilizes what magic he can. Imaginary Number Space, Various barriers, and every defensive enchantment he can pull out. The more he uses, the more he learns, and the more skillful he grows with his magic. As soon as the truth-seeking spheres and sunlight rays launch out at him, he's already moving around them, leaping around at extreme speeds, changing his trajectory by rebounding off walls and even through the air itself. He swipes with his blade, the massive axe-sword cutting through the truth-seeking orbs.

Melee attacks are going to be useless... But!

Zephyr pulls out a different class card, changing from his berserker form into a blue and silver jumpsuit, wielding a red spear. He also pulls out a shortsword and four floating orbs from Imaginary Number Space, tossing his gun to another clone that vanishes into the same space. As that clone vanishes, The "Main" Zephyr with the shortsword and spear leaps into the air as both of his weapons begin to glow, one with crimson energy and the other with multicolored light, the orbs spinning rapidly around it.

"GAE BOLG!"

Reinhardthrowshisspear.jpg

A crimsonbolt shoots out as he throws the spear, the polearm carrying a conceptual curse within it. At the same time, Zephyr utilizes Flash Air to form a portal inside the protective bubble, and he fires a spiralling torrent of rainbow energy through the portal, covering and nullifying the powers of everything inside as well as obliterating them.

"Also, HI???" One of the Zephyrs stares at Korudo's sudden appearance. "Love to chat, but- wait, did you say STOP. Yeeeeah, can't do that, I'm afraid. Give me like, five minutes? Maybe? Give or take."

Last edited:
@Zephyr
"...No, stop it right this instant. If you want what your heart desires, you stop right here..." Korudo would say, as his aura slightly increases. "Please... I don't really want to take both of you on."

Zephyr skids to a halt, and stares at Korudo.

"...you're gonna... take us both on?"

His grin widens.

"Ehehehe. Well, if you're that insistent, I suppose I can stop and listen to what you have to say."

He can only hope that his attack is enough to convince Tengoku to stand down as well.

Last edited:
"I need to convince you both to stop. Just... stop everything, Iknow it sounds vague as all hell... but you will get anything you want with that." Korudo's face reflected pure truth, that was what he was told. As just in case, a red cloak covered him, 9 tails showing. "I am willing to resolve this either by strength or by talking. Simple." His armor also shifted itself, to be a darker color. A forcefield surrounding him.

"It depends on ALL of you now."

Inside William and Nate's shared mind

"Flooding a city with flammable substance after collecting blood for a method to obtain godhood is most likely a final step, right."

"Yes."

Back in reality

William and his clones start to absorb the oil and replacing it.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Fighting wasn't planned, Lucy's intervention and Zephyr's responce force my hand."

A clone notes to you.

@ZephyrosOmega

As the teleportation requires but a though of the painter and they are both equalin speed, the bullets cannot reach the position fast enough to already be there before he arrives, as traveltime is very much a thing that exist, as such tengoku can simply sense the bullets coming and teleport again, as swell as the same for the beam.

The fang of culain is a different story entirely though, as with it's authority over causality it cannot simply be dodged, it's priority over hitting absolute ... yet luck is on Tengokus side ! For he menages to force fate into a path far enough from the heart that it land closer to the shoulder instead, though it still gets blasted backwards by it.

Back