• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

"Nghh... hahah.... aahhh..."

She's tossing and turning in her sleep. Body jerking around as if possessed by a demon. Her back begins to arch in unnatural ways, her limbs extending outwards like rubber, and the entire physique of her body shifting, molding into the right shape. Her skin bubbles up, the hue of her locks becoming altered until they reach a palish white. Until, continuing with the possessed demon look, she begins to rise into the air, lightly hovering a few inches to the ground. Then her eyes burst open, face expanding and a slasher's smile spreading from cheek to cheek.

"WOOOOOOOOOO---HOOOOOOOOO !!"

She hops up onto her feet as light as a feather, and begins to walk on the air beneath her. Traversing it as if it were a flat tangible surface. Her hand is formed into the shape of a salute and she's sent looking over her surroundings to make out where she is. Though something is very different about her. It's almost as if something else crawled into her skin and took over. She's acting as if she's on a sugar rush. More like "Avery" or rather "Patricia" now than the elegant ex-heiress from before.

"Well, now! We're a long ways from port, ain't we, cap'n? AWHOO! Wonder what sort'a booty's lurking' around these parts ... and I don't just mean the gold kind!"

Her body practically bounces up with joy, staying in the air like a hot-air balloon momentarily, before continuing with her sentence, giving a wink towards some unknown third party in the process. She's hardly even noticed her absence. The high of power has completely overtaken her, at least for now. Her body appears to be supercharged. Not entirely different from the way she acted on stage back in Fridjed. Moreso... amped to an INSANE amount.

Waking up in the new world, Shiroi feels weird, it's body tuned into jello-like goop and it's spirt surrounded by a graph.

"Is this the afterlife ...?"

The painter thinks as then another voice rings in it's head.

"Incorrect, you are alive."

Shiroi: "What then ? And who are you ?"

"You are currently in a slime form, normally sensorial perception is blocked, for what i am, think of me like a split part of your own psyche, a part of you yet separate."

"Aight."

With that, Tengoku no Gaka forces it's body to shapeshift back into it's original state, as it's senses begins scanning the surronding enviroment, though first ...

@MaidRips

She would feel something pulling her by the foot, that being the painter.

"Hey there floaty lady, quite excited aren't you ?"

It says, trying to get Maria to snap out of her jollyness hyperdrive state.

@Overlord775

"AHWOO!"

The painter's caught her attention. Looking down, then placing her hands to her hips. Shakes her head, giving a sharp exhale.

"You're lucky I ain't wearing anything but the raw essentials 'cause I woulda accused ya of getting an upskirt shot in seconds! Anyways, lemme go! I wanna go and paint the town n' all that jazz! Hit up a club! Start some action, ya know what I mean? This guy knows what I mean."

She elbows a tree with bark that almost resembles a face, but not quite.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Their attempt is fruitless, as they are simply pulled into the white-red goo and then immidatly shot back out.

@MaidRips

The painter moves a bit to not be directly under her and releses her foot.

"While i'm sure that would be much more fun for you, it would be best to have a group check and get an idea of what just happened first ... also you should probably put on some more clothes."

It proposes to Maria, looking unbothered by her weirdness.

Last edited:
In response, she merely hovers above the ground, idly bobbing up and down whilst pressing her thumb to her lips.

"Well, gee golly, how'm I s'possed to put on clothes when I don't even know the person I am yet! Huuuuh...?"

She looks at her own reflection in a puddle. Titling her head curiously at it. While still lying about in midair, she circles around it like a vulture before dismissing it shortly after with a shrug of her arms. Maria seems to be taking this rather nonchalantly. But there's a sinister look in her eye, and her tongue sticks out just a smidge as she looks further around her. What exactly does she find...?

"Ooooh... bye, bye birdie!"

A wave of her hand as it's smacked to the side. She delivers a little chortle as her hands are brought to her stomach.

"Dunno, really! I feel like I know -- but at the same time -- I feel like somebody new's been born! Y'know? This is my second wind, my fresh start! Heck, I feel like I could take on the world! But I won't do that! 'Cause I'm gonna flirt with some broads instead-- Catch ya later! MEEP MEEP. Dudududu."

In a mad dash, the woman leaves a cloud of dust in her wake, attempting to run towards the horizon on the air she trampled on. She felt something of an increase in power. A certain madness that refused to let go. A power trip that could take her anywhere and everywhere. It was as if she was living a cartoon. And with the Avery Unit, the possibilities were limitless.

@MaidRips

Dashing across the horizon, you notice a ring of sunlight that barred you from going any further. The stream of sunlight surrounded the area as crows from the other side patter away from it. Wonking in distress as you come closer.

They shuffle amongst themselves, accidentally pushing another crow into the light! The crow soon sizzles into dust.

"Whoa ... "

She comes to a screeching halt at the sunlit barrier, once again, giving a curious head-tilt as she watches the crows' antics, and one's sudden vaporization. She then taps her cheek, and a lightbulb hovers over her head. From out of Hammerspace, she pulls out a large stop sign and places it into the ground where the beginning of the sun's ring would be. The woman nods before strolling off in the other direction, spreading her arms out wide.

"Well, looks like we're stuck here! Who's up for charades!?"

@MaidRips

Clouds begin to shift ever so slightly, gleaming it’s beam off the sign and crisping the red interior. The plastic fumes becoming toxic as they fuse with the sun’s light and are reduced to ash.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Well, that was quick turn around."

"I'll try to check for a way to get out, though in the meanwhile we could play that if you wish Maria."

The painter replies to her, as it begins doing its thing simultaneusly with Parralel Processing.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Shiroi attempts to analyze what's the deal and nature of the light, as swell as how far it stretches out for, if it extends to sub-space or other dimensions like his own or the warp and why it doesn't affect ground unlike how the crow and sign got reduced to atoms.

@Overlord775

The sun’s light would punch through your dimensions. Crisping and crackling anything caught within its rays into ash. Your retinas begin to ache slightly from just looking at it.

Upon looking for the end of the light’s reach, you will find there is none. The only solace being within the clouds, which now begin to part from the area. Moving southward, the crows fluttering towards the shade as well.

Analysis of the light shows a stream of words. Repeating and firing the phrase:

“Mine.”

Looking down upon the patches of concrete, you’ll find the ground underneath has been run dry. Deeper still you’ll find the Earth being held together with a white void. A phrase repeats itself:

“Ours.”

Last edited:
"So here we are..."
Hector heard the voice but it wasn't familiar
"You probably think who the f*** I am... "
Hector was interested but he doesn't seem to do something.
"You know, if you keep hiding I would definitely keep this thought"

The voice answered: "Oh don't worry."

He suddenly appeared, a man in official styled suit, with suitcase held out his hand.

-"You can call me Nick"
-"OK, Nick..."
-"Yes, Hector take a seat we have a good talk"
-"Wait... What?"

Suddenly Nick snap his fingers from hollow space they're appeared in French like cafe at night both had a cup of coffee.

-"So, I don't want to take so much long time for you, I think we can share body you're using."
-"Excuse me, but you have one."
-"Oh silly, you don't see? We're dreaming right now."
-"Dreaming huh..."
-"Yes, and we have same brain or body to use, as much as you want to know your past, we must also know what happened with the world, see this around and now ask yourself how this turned into what we have. I'm asking you for co-operation."
-"So, I should give a info for you and you will help with all info."
-"As far as my knowledge would help, believe me I would need you, as much as you need me. Deal?"
-"But what now?"
-"Now I'll take control over body, but you still can communicate with me"
-"I guess...I would like to trust you, hope you wouldn't break expectations."
-"Great! Now let's wake up."

After few moments Hector found himself lying on ground but he couldn't control his body.
("What?")
("Don't worry Hec, I just trying to understand those controls")

"Greetings my friend, please tell your name"
("What's this?")
("I guess AI, try to use my name since this is my body")
"My name is Hector"
"Good, hello Hector, I'm Margo, your Artificial intelligence, please tell me if you need instructions to use body"
"Ok, so how to use those legs at first?"

Nick at first wasn't fully able to move but after sometime he got some control with help from Margo.

Suddenly both see their friends which helped during the adventure.

("We should give a signal")
("I know, but we too far to scream")
("...Wait, Nick, take revolver on pocket and shoot at sky")
("Fast thinking my friend, OK got you")
Nick shooted at sky with revolver as signal.

@Oleggator

Shooting at the sky punctures a hole within the clouds. Beaming a stream of light at your revolver and sizzling it to ash instead. Blocking the ray and giving you a brief moment to escape it’s descent. Crows around you begin to flock away as you do so.

@Overlord775

Still drunk off of her own power, she kicks her feet in the air, traversing the air as her arms flail in circular motions. They're yet fluid, and she manages to fly herself around in a circle, all the while bopping her head to some inaudible beat. Seems she still, despite everything, wants to play charades.

"Okaaaaayy... What am I?"

@Oleggator

Shooting at the sky punctures a hole within the clouds. Beaming a stream of light at your revolver and sizzling it to ash instead. Blocking the ray and giving you a brief moment to escape it’s descent. Crows around you begin to flock away as you do so.
("Ok, try to use levitation.")
("What, levitation?")
("Yes, flight stuff")
("But I can't")
("It's actually easy, try to wanting to lift himself, and that's basically it.")
Nick was running towards his mates, suddenly he didn't noticed but he was so fast he didn't felt his legs.
He looked down and found out he's flying now.
"Holy sh**!"
("Language, my mate")
("Ok, ok, but how to stop this?")
("Try to slow down at first.")
("Slow down, but how?")
("Tbh I don't really know, but that thing you should do if you don't want to flip on ground.")
("Wait, on what?")
Uncontrolled his speed, Nick crahed to ground meeting his friends.

@Lou_change @Oliver_de_jesus

"Wheew! Here I am guys."
"Anyway, have you guys seen others?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Shiroi attempts to use it's reshi and magic to hold on the cloud and stop them from dispersing and held back togheter.

Furthermore, it analyzes the composition of the clouds to find out if it could replicate them.

@MaidRips

The painter looks at the toon heiress with wide open eyes, maybe supprised of her fluidness or maybe just its way to show that its looking.

The painter puts its left hand to it's chin, thinking of waht she could be charading as.

"Could you give me any hints ?"

@Everyone

A head pokes from the concrete around you. The crows flocking to its face as it’s lips crack the concrete around it.

“H-Hey stop that! I’m trying to-”

“Nuh uh, it’s mine! I wanna talk to them! I wanna talk to them! Gyaah!”

The face begins to spasm within the dirt. Thumping and shouting can heard whispering throughout it’s hollow throat.

“Well you can later! Argh! Let go already!”

“I’ll let go once you let go!

“NO! Stop it! I’m gonna ******* hit you if you don’t!”

“Ahehee! Your open...AHH!”

A slam echoes from the cheek. It struggles to take form as one of the voices lie silent.

“There we go. Sigh..Hi! How’s everyone? Cough. You enjoying this park we set up here? Listen I..cough really don’t have much time. Can you go south already?! We are dying to meet you.”

The voice trails off as the face crumbles back into concrete.

“See?! Look at what you did! Now I’m bleeding!”

“ABUSE.”

@Overlord775 (specifically)

While you struggle and attempt to hold the clouds together, more spots of sunlight begin to breach from the clouds. Sizzling crowds of crows and erupting panic among them. They begin to flock towards your face.

Analysis shows these clouds are informational barriers rather than actual clouds. Their girth and fluffiness able to drown out enough sunlight for their to be no destruction but just a bit for their to be a yellow glow illuminating the world.

Creating such a cloud would likely be exhausting, but possible.

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The birds are swat aside by a multitude of hands that form mid-air.

Tengoku switches from reshi to directly manipulating the information of the barriers to make them stay remain compact and united.

Last edited:
"Aw, c'mon! That was an easy one! I'm a swimmer--"

Maria squinted at the sound of the noises, turning to Tengoku for a moment with a dry, deadpan look that slowly transforms into a cocky smirk.

"They're gonna try n' kill us later on, ain't they?"

"I cannot quite guess their motive as of now, but we better proceed with caution if we decide to go with them, as they could very well attempt to backstab us."

Tengoku no Gaka responds to Maria, talking from their past experiences in the world, or well, the past world, as it then looks towards the sky.

"Though, i will be able to keep these clouds togheter for long, so we have to choose quickly on what to do."

"Well, let's get it over with! If they try and backstab us, we'll just kill 'em!"

Maria finally descends back to Earth, holding a parasol a la Mary Poppins and begins to walk alongside the concrete towards him.

@Southcrew (which should be everyone I think)

The clouds align themselves towards the horizon, dragging the sun’s glare onto the earth. More and more crows begin to flock around you as travel down the spots of concrete, clinging onto you as they try to avoid the sunlight.

Deeper into the path, the blots of concrete would begin to soon blend into the earth. Crumbling with each footstep you take as you reach a concrete and steel monolith. Pipes surround the exteriors, rattling from the gusts of wind that are able to push past its rusted steel walls. A door lies in front of where you arrive, it’s blue hue’s vastly contrasting the pale exterior outside. The glass within it shattered completely, with fragments of a cat sigil left behind the rubble.

“Ugh...Alright. Hey! Get up already! I didn’t even hit you that bad.”

Voices can be heard behind the door, within the building. A man’s...

“Nnngh...I can’t hear you. Come here...”

and a woman’s.

“Don’t play that silly shit with me. They are here. You wanted to talk to them right? Now’s your chance.”

“I want to...I want to...”

“Really? That’s what we’re going to do? Get here already- GAH!”

A thump can be heard from the factory. Sounds of shuffling and scuffling begin echoing throughout the wastes.

“...ow. You know what. Sigh. I’ll let you have that. I hit you harder than I should have.”

“Nuh uh. Your just too cowardly to fight back against me, sad sausage.”

“Don’t ******* call me that, your pushing your luck.”

Maria cups her own cheeks, floating leisurely beside the painter. She truly is absent-minded about the whole thing. Any shred of cleverness she had seems to have been replaced by a certain looniness that continues to dictate how she behaves and how she thinks. Her eyes wander around everywhere, occasionally smirking at the other, wondering just how well his efforts are going to go. Eventually, she just starts picking her nose idly. She really isn't ... herself.

@Overlord775 + @MaidRips

The door falls apart.

“Ever heard of knocking?! This building isn’t in very good shape. Sigh. Come inside.”

Neon lights can be seen gleaming inside another doorway to the left. Cogs can be heard churning and steaming throughout the room. However their true forms remain hidden by the darkness shadowing the halls of the building.

"It was him."

She points out nonchalantly, before hovering inside the pathway where the door had fallen. Honestly, with the neon lights and the noise of what sounded like a gigantic clock, she was ready to call this something out of a theme park, but yet, the nearly naked woman made her way further inside, whether or not the painter would come with her.

Back