• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

(May I have a reason why I can't recreate the axe on a smaller scale? one power I have is can materialize things from his memories is there any other weapon I saw or will I have to pull out the giant sword from his backstory)

@Yobo_Blue

("If this is the end ... I can die content knowing that I pulled off a pretty damn good musical numb--AAH--")

Irises burst open wide as she'
s flung backwards through the portal, ending up in a bridal position. A gasp until she realizes just who it is. She feels a wave of relief wash over her, running a hand through her hair as she reaches the dimension where she's assumed to be safe and sound. Maria looks at the armor with fondness and gratitude.

"Well... aren't you a sight for sore eyes?"

@Yobo_Blue

("If this is the end ... I can die content knowing that I pulled off a pretty damn good musical numb--AAH--")

Irises burst open wide as she'
s flung backwards through the portal, ending up in a bridal position. A gasp until she realizes just who it is. She feels a wave of relief wash over her, running a hand through her hair as she reaches the dimension where she's assumed to be safe and sound. Maria looks at the armor with fondness and gratitude.

"Well... aren't you a sight for sore eyes?"
Anna smiles back

”Aren’t I always?”

@Yobo + Maidrips

Shnk

Five noblemen burst forth into the painter’s world! Each blending in with the environment, making them very hard to see!

whoosh

One wearing the face of a hair fires a wave of absolute cold! An ice that freezes anything in it’s path, warping space to enhance it’s trajectory four fold onto the duo! Casting a personal forcefields for each member of their pack! Placing totems around the area, binding their information to them in

creak

The second donning a the face of an metallic octopus, forces a separate dimension to interfold with painter‘s world by rushing his blade into the realm! A new realm bursts forth from the tear, one of an ocean spanning across an infinite horizon! The deep abyss sinking to the duo’s ankles and slowly dragging them inside. Powers of the noblemen within it increasing four fold!

The third wearing the face of a silver jackal, rips a tear into the real world! Allowing a cannon to peak it’s shell! Firing a stream of antimatter at the two. Allowing soldiers to flood the ship!

The fourth adorning the head of a raven stands still. Staying away from the action and communicating any future moves possible from the two.

The fifth is unseen. However his presence can be felt somewhere...

She feels her feet dragged in by the ocean. However... space and reality begin to warp passively around her, increased by the power of her own mind. Green atmosphere begins to push against the separate dimension they're trapped inside. Her own pocket dimension is tearing through the other! It would seem as if the power of the Avery Unit is countering the changes made to the world around them, canceling each other out if their power permitted. While in this space, Anna and Maria's attack, defense, and speed increase fourfold! Their boost is rendered useless! A gigantic pillar is created beneath Maria's feet for them both to stand on, spiraling them both above the rushing abyss. The destructive, absolute cold beam of ice approaches... She smirks.

"I bet you think you're clever for outnumbering us like that... However, the thing is, you have a squadron. I have an ARMADA."

[ ONE WOMAN ARMY ]

She snaps her fingers. Dozens upon dozens of clones appear in midair, filling up the space like stars in the sky. Each hovering and providing cover for the both of them, creating an entire sphere of combined forcefields as well as a nigh-endless blockade. A single beam fired by the Marias would hope to interject the blast, transforming the cold blast into a mere ice cream cone. This army of Maria's seem to share the same goals and objectives, but not the same consciousness. Rather, they're like manifestations such as Avery, born somewhat out of the Avery Unit and her subconsciousness, ready to receive orders via a simple thought in her head. It requires a vast amount of multitasking, but Maria no stranger to that kind of stress. As a demonstration of their power, the totems are spied, and about ten Marias snap their fingers to create randomly generated combustions directly from the inside of their base, aiming to crush them and engulf them in fire.

Upon seeing the cannon, some of the duplicated women create a massive portable hole to engulf the stream of antimatter, allowing it to flow directly into it's endless, hollow void. The Eyes Of Argus are activated, seeking out any form of life in sight. Human eyes? They might have tricked. The sight of a mind-boggling parasite? Unlikely. She speaks to Anna through her own thoughts, asking for their locations if possible to help make the process quicker and more efficient. The next moment, a separate portal appears behind the raven-haired man in order to catch him off-guard and allow the stream of antimatter to be directed at him instead.

Selene decides to attack. She teleports to where the fourth remains, the one coordinating them, her combat mode being fully in effect and her own power increasing greatly as well.

She would attempt to catch them by surprise, as her movements can't be predicted, much less any attempt made at following them. Though she doesn't quite release her Noble Phantasm yet, she moves at phenomenal speed, and her spear still sunders any attempt at regeneration and pierces through all without effort as she attempts to strike straight into the torso of this enemy. An attack that strikes at every aspect of the enemy, material, mental, spiritual and conceptual alike. Forcefields crumbling to worthlessness at the tip of her spear.

She also orders the wolves to attack these intruders.

Last edited:
Wow, she didn’t even bother jumping out of my arms, ok then, way to make it difficult on me Maria

Anna shook her head
”I’m getting tired of this bs”

Her armor opens up, firing a massive salvo of guns, rockets, bombs, grenades, lasers, and explosives at every enemy, homing on everything from the enemy to their totems. Ice is matched by fire of immense heat, world warping by Anna’s natural adaption, as she easily slips free, as she begins draining her enemies of their power. Anti-matter is repelled by electromagnetic force like a penning trap, preventing it from coming into contact with anything, sending it back at their attackers. Prediction is countered when her own combat information is melted down to prevent it from be read, as her armor redirects any other signals that might potentially remain because of enemy abilities read by supernatural senses painting them onto the enemy instead.

“....”

It was him. The king.

whoosh

His strike misses! However it seems he has planned for this...

Hisssss

...Steam clouds the palace, making normal vision impossible! You can feel the gusts of air encroach on you as his speed reacts to yours. Warping his own information to make him five fold faster than you!

CRACK

Your teleportation barely succeeds. Only lifting you inches off the ground...far less than what is needed to save you.

BOOOM!

The barriers created are too weak to contain his strength! Being annihilated by the missed blow’s shockwaves!

The walls around you begin to encroach and warp. Shortening the space you have to run. Your own time slows as his fists come crashing down on you once again!

woosh

This time it would not be fled from. An aura of flame forms around Tangeku.

With escape impossible, only direct controntation is possible

From beneath the king a pool of darkness forms, from which a swarm of etereal black beings, the Heartless, manifest which attempt to restrain him via sheer numbers, while also attempting to steal it's Heart, the very essence of every being. [Someone without said essence is erased from existance in both soul and body]

At the same time the painter materializes Ichimoji in it's left hands while putting the Brushblade to it's side, but still drawing on it's power.

"『WORLD DEGENESIS - HEAVEN'S ERASER』!"

Swinging fowards the Zanpuko to release a close range burst of ink against the fist, the attack's nature erasing the names of anything it hits, and as such all their powers as something without a name has no propriety [Type 3 Concept Power Null], while hitting on all possible level of existance including the Material, energetic, mental, spiritual and simbolic. [Power Null and hits the Soul, Mind and Concept (Type 2) ]

Furthermore, both the bendages [Two of the one use only items] he recieved from Lilith are wrapped around the Ichimoji's blade, with the intent to hit the king with their combined effect, as swell as being layered with all the ten Truth Seeking Balls with their absolute destruction [Existance Erasure, Matter Manipulation that bypasses resistance and Space-Time Manipulation] and is empowered by the Ying-Yang and Kingdom Hearth's power over reality, laws and fate to screw with the effects of the kindom and the king's defenses. [Reality Warping, Law Manipulation and Fate Manipulation]

Basically all of Painter's energy is put into this one blow, for if it fails to have effect, it will most likely be the end of him [To 8x Amp cap].

Last edited:
@Overlord775

“....”

The heartless begin to be overwritten by the territory. Some of them do grasp at the King’s ankle’s, but they are ultimately squished by his boot. Their claws leaving marks and gaps around his thighs, unable to close.

“....”

shk

Noticing your muscle movements, he quickly summons two soldiers ahead of him.

“Wha-What?!”

“Sir what are you-”

BOOOM SQUELCH

Allowing them to be annihilated by your orbs and blade! Saving himself from the wrath of your attacks...

“....”

Crackle

The walls begin to crunch and malform! Fields of pipes begin to sprout from the corners of the dimension and launch themselves at you! Their tips absolute! Annihilating any information that it comes in contact with!

creak

Runes begin to light up around the palace, including below the ground Tangekou stands on. With the only exception being a balcony to the right..

Crunch

The King’s boots engrave themselves into the dirt as his back lowered into a pouncing position. It’s grinding unleashing a shockwave of a sound within your ear drums! Destroying information and rendering you deaf!

@Yobo_Blue + co

The noblemen were caught by surprise by their anti-matter being reflected!

BOOOM

Vaporizing the one with octupus mask and the bunny mask. The rest of the stream is absorbed by the void Maria open’s. Whoever surviving the lethal reflection begin to tune from the wolves! Spawning a dozen clones with similar aura’s to provide a distraction for both spear and dog. Stepping on Maria’s clones heads as a means to escape into the tear they made...

Outside of the realm, the men can be seen running into the distance.

“CHARGE! CHARGE THE PLAN HAS FAILED!”

“W-WE SURRENDER!”

“Wh-What are you doing?! We aren’t supposed to surrender!”

“**** you! Die alone then!”

The raven sprouts wings from the feathery cape he donned. Shredding through the steel and ditching his jackal friend.

@East Gang

The mech stops. Unleashing a metal whisper in your machine.

“W-Wait! Garçon?! You said you would take the Friljed one if ours failed! I-Is that you? Don’t scare me like that! You were supposed to give me s-some kind of message beforehand!”

Last edited:
A sigh of relief. The heiress turns to the others, nodding.

"You have my gratitude for the rescue. Truly. They'll likely be coming back with more. We'd better get out of here. Make sure the resilient one gets his due. There's something I have to do..."

A snap of her fingers, and she disappears in the blink of an eye, teleporting herself in an instant towards the location of her feline companion, Ahimisa. The tent where she'd sent all of her collected results. Crawling underneath and short of breath, she appears like a blue fairy, materializing out of thin air.

"Ahimisa... I said I'd come back alright and -- well, I generally like to keep my promises. This money, all of this; it's for you. I'm truly glad to have helped you but... I can't stay here. My friends are in danger... I'm in danger, but -- I can't just leave you here either. I need to know that you'll be alright..."

Ah, she left, time for some serious AoE

Anna drops several missiles which explode from the inside before hitting their targets, releasing a spray of micro shrapnel. It’s non lethal and shouldn’t cause much damage, but it sends a message

Oh damn, notifications stopped coming for a moment. Although.
Telepathic l ask. "What do we do."
Hector heared the message and telepathically answered: "Something, let's try to ask more important questions, we seem to be in confusion as much as possibly they are."

Telepathic I respond "we are inside a robot that's pilot was a friend of his, we are in his country, and him getting angry at us could cause a war."

Telepathic I respond "we are inside a robot that's pilot was a friend of his, we are in his country, and him getting angry at us could cause a war."
Responding telepathically "Peace is one of possible options, and it's hidden inside of truth and lies composed in the single picture, I can try to respond that we have no idea about his friend. However it's possible that it's more anger him. Let's disguise as his friends inside of this mech, until he sees us we should try to use some kind of language. Since we don't know how the previous pilot talking I'm suggesting to write on ground or other object". Maybe someone of us can disguise as his pilot friend but we need at least a photo of him."

Telepathically "You just said lying was bad make up your mind. Maybe we explain we that we were inspired by his robot and came here to learn."

Telepathically "You just said lying was bad make up your mind. Maybe we explain we that we were inspired by his robot and came here to learn."
Telepathically "Nonono, I meant truth and lies as one... But anyway, metaphors aside, this variant also seems possible, let's fast ask others about it, so they are also would fit in character."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Deafness aside, the attack menaged to do create a somewhat of an opening, so that's good enough.

Making even more Heartless come out from darkness on the floar to wrap themselves around the king and slow him down, Tengoku no Gaka uses Shimpo to extremelly rapidly rocket itself(x8 speed) away from the spikes and towards the runeless balcony, attempting escape the building through it.

Last edited:
@MaidRips

Her arms catapult around the tent! Sundering the cloth down upon the two of you and knocking her mask straight off her face.

NYAHHH!

“Where?! What?! Meow?! Who is this?”

Gah!

“It’s you! Nyahahaha! I couldn’t be happier to see your face! I am really am grateful for this...it’s a business...it’s mostly an honor! Ahehehe! It’s an honor to know that...it finally purred off! I can see him again! I can-”

Hm?

“If your life is in danger, why not stay with me? We will be safer together...please? I don’t want to lose you. Not after this!”

@Overlord775

Squelch

The wolf’s boots trample over the heartless once more. Folding their arms with the weight of his boot, and instead....

CRRRRACK

Ripping their bones from their bodies. Shredding them into smaller bits of viscera and allowing the spears to sling their skulls into the air. However, with the exit so close it should be no problem!

CRUNCH

He knew his own palace better than you! The walls instantly absorbing and spewing him within the balcony. His body blocking the gateway! Squeezing your skull with enough pressure to cause you immense pain.

“...No.”

Fire bursted from his body. He flings you across the hallway! Slowing your time and increasing his, causing you to fall and move in a snail’s pace while he rushes at you full speed! His fists engulfed with a black void larger than your body!

@Yobo + Co

“GYAH!”

The legs of the jackal slit open! Crippling him onto the ice!

“D-Damn it...”

Chnk

His hands sneak into his pockets, grabbing a knife and carving a small hole in space. Snapping his nails onto the ice as he tries to escape the slayers of his troupe!

"Uhp--"

She's sent staggering back quite a bit, but otherwise, kept smiling fondly, now seeing the light behind her eyes; her kindness. But, she's soon to turns solemn and sad soon upon realizing the inevitable. Her hand clenches itself, knowing exactly the kind of danger she's in. The risks taken with continuing to live here.

"Believe me, I would like nothing more than that. I've felt somehow like I belong here more than anywhere else. I suppose that's in part because of you. But the King is after me. He attempted to make me a hostage -- tried to have my friends executed by his elites... I'm not sure how much longer I can hide from him. At least with my allies, I know they can provide protection for me. But -- I don't want to leave you either..."

The heiress plunges her head upon her maskless temple, arms enveloping her frame. Her voice sounded almost broken, weary after all the hardships she's faced, and taking refuge in the only safe heaven she's ever known. Something she's deemed almost like a family to her. Almost like a mother or a sister she's always wanted, but never had.

"I wish I could stay here ... But the only place safe for me is away from Frijed. Away from that ... beast. If I could, I'd take you with me. We could start anew. Build up the Bakeneko empire. I would've liked that ... Developing a company on my own terms without outside influence from my family. But a life as dangerous as mine -- Constantly on the run, something trying to kill me at every turn. Would you really be alright with a life like that?"

@MaidRips

She lies her head on your shoulder, wrapping her arms around your back.

Sniff

“....D-Don’t be unprofessional now! Business ventures always hold danger among every corner...and you are the best venture I have ever made...”

A smile cracks under a scarred face, hidden within the shadows and cloth of the fallen tent.

...That and having Mulli— er..the King would be great for advertising! Think about it! The legendary Bakeneko barterer and her battle maiden, traveling throughout the world! Chased by one of the only Kings left within Daisuke! What I’m trying to say is...”

ahem

“I want to be with you.”

@Yobo_Blue

“N-No! Nonono! Y-You can’t make me! PUEH! EUGH! Stupid mask!”

He fails to spit on you.

(mmm did not notify)

"I'll try to tell you the truth" he answers

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
"Ehh Strange voice, sorry to tell you this but the pilot of this mech died, probably years ago"
“Y-Yes I am aware of that. I wouldn’t exactly be having a friendly chat with a pilot from Frijed of all places! That being said...who are you?! What do you want?! You clearly aren’t from Frijed and...sigh...you aren’t Gasçon either...”

Selene approaches Anna and the guy she was holding, still blurry and carrying both spears.

"If she cannot make you, then I believe I can. Would you like to test it?"

She suggested, her voice had a distinct wrongness to it that couldn't properly be described.

“Y-Yes I am aware of that. I wouldn’t exactly be having a friendly chat with a pilot from Frijed of all places! That being said...who are you?! What do you want?! You clearly aren’t from Frijed and...sigh...you aren’t Gasçon either...”
"I am Noah, me and my friends are travelers who transported us to this strange world we do not have much information about this place but clearly we did not expect to bother you, sorry"

“Ahh! Of course, of course! How could I not know?”

Agh!

“Travelers...do really expect me to believe that story?! There aren’t many “travelers” who can operate a war machine like that!”

@Yobo + Co

“...Eugh. W-What do you want?!”

The Jackal shrivels up, bouncing his eyes everywhere else to avoid Selene’s...

“Ahh! Of course, of course! How could I not know?”

Agh!

“Travelers...do really expect me to believe that story?! There aren’t many “travelers” who can operate a war machine like that!”

@Yobo + Co

“...Eugh. W-What do you want?!”

The Jackal shrivels up, bouncing his eyes everywhere else to avoid Selene’s...
“We’re just curious. We don’t hurt you any more than we already have...“

"I think you under estimate dumb luck, but you not exactly wrong however our current goal is to learn about this world and not cause trouble. Not that we have a good record." I say.

Meanwhile in William's head what am I doing I mean speaking for others hasn't gone well for them before this guy is acting like an idiot seriously I suck.

Back