• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The painter looks amused at the poetic display, seems it likes it even.

"You have saved me from death, as such i have a life debt towards you, so i vow that i will help you however way i can to help you survive."

Shiroi pledges its aid.

Maria presses her thumb against her chin, and sighs.

"I suppose you're right. I just can't help but shake a bad feeling I have about all of this --"

@Yobo + Co

BOOOOM

A ball of flames consumes the horizon! It’s plume towering over the sun’s light. Dimming all of the icy wastes ahead of you.

“BEGONE YOU BASTARDS! WE KNOW YOU LIE WITHIN THE ICE! TELL YOUR KING TO SEND YOU HOME! NOT HERE! WE ARE THE FOLK WHO GUARD YOUR HOMES,YOUR FAMILY, YOURSELVES! YOUR FIGHT IS NOT WITH US.”

Ahead lies a bronze city filled with cogs and steel. A vortex spanning larger than any mountain spewing out stars and nebula into the air!

@Overlord755

“Good! Ahaha! Good!”

BOOOOM

The castle shakes! Causing a part of the room to collapse, revealing a spur of colorful hues and cliffs above! The earth that holds them suspended in mid air.

“W-We must hurry. Some of the others are doing a little show to buy us time! Call your friends here! We’ll need as much men as possible to defend these gates against Mulligan’s forces.”

@Listentomyrhythm

CRASH

The world quakes! Spatial demons scurry away and scramble to find cover as the tower begins to tilt and collapse. Screeches can be heard all around you as shaking disorients you.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Alright, i'll try contact them and make them come here."

The painter says while continuing to follow the magician, as it uses its cosmic senses to find where it's allies are.

"It appears the mages outside are currently attacking my allies, so please tell them to stop their attacks and let them come in."

@Yobo_Blue @The_Divine_Phoenix @MaidRips

"Hello, Tengoku no Gaka speking, longstory short i've been saved by the wizards of the castle, i'm trying to get this missunderstanding solved, so please don't counterattack against the mages."

The telephatic message of the painter arrives.

Last edited:
“Nononono! You can’t see them can you? Follow me...”

He grasps your hands, leading you to the inside of a mountain floating atop the waves of hues and colors. Revealing a balcony within the inside, displaying the icy wastes outside.

“Look! Right there! They hide in the snow! He p-plans an assault!”

His golden fingers gesture to the surface at at seemingly nothing.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

Shiroi’s eyes stab through the snow, revealing a few hundred men donning crystallized snow. Hardened to form shells that cloak their bodies within their environment, making them extremely difficult to see even with enhanced senses.

@
Yobo + Co

NYAAAA!

The cat woman flings herself into the air at the sight of the explosion! Stepping on the groups heads and struggling to hide behind Maria’s back.

“W-WAIT! WE DON’T MEAN ANY HARM...”

psst

“...right? Right?

An echo can be heard within the groups mind.

“Wh-Wh-What are you doing?!”

A tear in space rips open before you. Revealing the castle of cogs with a wizard flailing his arms towards you. Gesturing for you to come in.

“Get in!”

@Overlord775

Shiroi’s eyes stab through the snow, revealing a few hundred men donning crystallized snow. Hardened to form shells that cloak their bodies within their environment, making them extremely difficult to see even with enhanced senses.

@
Yobo + Co

NYAAAA!

The cat woman flings herself into the air at the sight of the explosion! Stepping on the groups heads and struggling to hide behind Maria’s back.

“W-WAIT! WE DON’T MEAN ANY HARM...”

psst

“...right? Right?

An echo can be heard within the groups mind.

“Wh-Wh-What are you doing?!”

A tear in space rips open before you. Revealing the castle of cogs with a wizard flailing his arms towards you. Gesturing for you to come in.

“Get in!”
“Fair enough. Come on guys!”

“....Sigh. Yes. That is why we brought you here. It’s likely our bargains for peace or efforts to intimidate will fail. After that...well god helps us all after that.”

“W-Well it’s to get your friends in and...defend. Defend for our lives! Aheh...he. Sigh...honestly I don’t have much of a plan. What are we even supposed to do against something like...this!”

thump thump

The wizard paces back and forth. Holding a fingertip into his ear...

“WAIT! One of your friend are beginning to set foot in the castle. This gives me an idea! You and your crew try to kill Mulligan before he gets to us! Let us masters of magic and mysteries sweep through th-the fodder. Yes..that would work.”

Shiroi already knew that its allies were coming, so it doesn't comment on it

"There's a fatal flaw in that plan of yours, for i don't belive the four of us have many, if any chances, to defeat Mulligan going from my earlier clash with him, furthermore i've been left in a heavily weakened state, so i wouldn't be able to contibute much on my part."

It comments on the plan.

“****. I’m all out of ideas.”

His fingers shake as they warp a chair into reality. He takes a seat in it, covering his face with his palms.

Sniff.....Do you have any better?”

Tengoku no Gaka sits on thin air.

"The most realistic way for us to win is for at least one of us to become comparable to the king, so would there theoretically be any way to achive that ?"

“No. We can’t. I can’t at the very least.”

He yanks his palms off his hands.

“I suppose the only way would be to meet the mages who his parents paid to make him that way...or take the gem. Th-The former being impossible since all of the mage’s on that level have either left or...died. The gem would also b-be near impossible! The damn thing likes to hook itself onto the owners..”

“Those two farmers, the mage, a bunch of wolves, those noblemen and soldiers sent after you, Skeever, and there’s probably quite a few I’m missing. Anywho! Enough talk.”

He opens another portal to the balcony overseeing the city of cogs.

“Go on.”

@Overlord775

A portal opens behind you.

“A-Ah look! Your companions are here!”

Selene looks vaguely confused, as she still has the wolves with her and the soldiers they didn't fight at all, same with the farmers.

"Our fighting has been in defense, not attack."

"I am not."

The painter replies to the magein a dead serius tone, as it then turns towards its allies exiting the portal.

"Selene, Anna, Maria, this is one of the mages who helped me escape from the king's palaca and thus saved my life."

Tengoku no Gaka explains while slightly pointing towards the bird-man with its right arm.

"The wolf king and his army are currently planning to assault this place and kill it's mages to undo the ward protecting his rival kingdom, as such they are asking us to help them defend themselves from the invasion."

It explains the situation.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The second mage disappears.

“Offense,defense...it’s all the same thing right? Right?! Listen the assault is going to happen any minute now! I’d prefer if you snatch the gem off the King. Please? Come one lady I’m begging you to kill this man already!

@Overlord775

“W-Well I hope your friends can just-”

BOOOM

You can feel an explosion a few rooms away.

“They are inside?! Er..Good luck!”

woosh

He vanishes as marches and footsteps can be heard approaching you.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The second mage disappears.

“Offense,defense...it’s all the same thing right? Right?! Listen the assault is going to happen any minute now! I’d prefer if you snatch the gem off the King. Please? Come one lady I’m begging you to kill this man already!

@Overlord775

“W-Well I hope your friends can just-”

BOOOM

You can feel an explosion a few rooms away.

“They are inside?! Er..Good luck!”

woosh

He vanishes as marches and footsteps can be heard approaching you.
Anna sighs and manifests guns from her armor

”Let’s get this over with”

"Sooner than expected."

Tengoku comments as it gets to the side of his allies.

"Selene, the wolf king has the Lilith's orb, so try separate it from him with your spear."

The painter tells the holy knight [ @The_Divine_Phoenix ]

"Anna, the main form of attack of the king is creating black holes with his punches, so check if you have anything to counter that kind of stuff."

It then tells the armored warrior [ @Yobo_Blue ]

"And lastly, Maria, take this, it can be used to greatly weaken someone by applying it to them directly."

The divine being says, as it hands over a magical rainbow-coloured bandage. [ @MaidRips ]

@Yobo + Co

A new tear rips behind your backs!

chk

A small orb begins to shake and glow as antimatter begins to irradiate from it’s shell!

thump

A sack of firecrackers lands at your fear! Erasing information necessary to see around you for a brief moment.

“LOOSE.”

Soldiers blending into the cogs and environment around them can barely be made out from the chaos. Mounting a log stuffed with arrows and firing them at you! Warping space and physics to strike you.

@East_Gang.

CRACK

The world begins to shake.

“Wh-What’s happening?! What did you do?! Tell me!”

"Attack and defend."

Selene ordered the wolves with her, before manifesting and tossing a spear to pierce through the area of disruption around them, to dispel it.

"Don't waste your time on these small fry, we need to get the king."

She notes, before teleporting herself and any willing allies out of that area, and bringing them closer to where the King is, before releasing a spear and attempting to snipe the King with it.

Back