• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

“Ahh! Of course, of course! How could I not know?”

Agh!

“Travelers...do really expect me to believe that story?! There aren’t many “travelers” who can operate a war machine like that!”
Hector jumped off to top of the mecha and said enough loud: "Well actually, you have a point, how travels can well, travel across this dangerous world? But let me say that, there's always a traveler in the world, humanity have a habit not only to survive but to explore also. I maybe not understand your ideals, but I sure not want to end this by a some kind of deadly fight".

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

She cracks a smile at the thought. Though truly, she feels guilty. The trek ahead will be perilous. But, she hears the conviction in the feline's voice clear as day. Maria stays silent for a few moments, then raises her head from it's resting place. The former heiress nods.

"Together, then. For the Bakeneko brand."

The girl would clasp her hand, aiming to teleport them both back to the dimension in which she had left. Likely by now, her comrades had finished dealing with whatever needed to be done, subduing the last of the armed forces. Though, a lingering thought was still on her mind. What had become of the painter? Anna and Selene were both there, of course. But the other? His whereabouts remained unconfirmed...

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

POP

The body of the painter dissapears into white smoke, as it's revelaed it was actually just a random chunk of wood ! Tengoku no Gaka used the Body Replacement technique to replace himself with the log to evade the king and escape !

Last edited:
@Overlord775

Maria is unable to hear your cries for help.

“....”

shnk

Your movements gave your tricks away! The walls warp to give birth to thorns. Twisting and warping space in order to reach you. Impaling your thighs and destroying the information within them!

creak

The palace begins to enclose within itself. It pushes you closer and closer to the King. Leaving only an arm’s length in breathing space...especially terrible when...

whooosh

His eyes light a flame once more! Runes begin to light up the entirety of the room with the exception for the balcony behind him! His fist’s engulfed in an ultimate black hole as causality itself warps around it! Creating an informational distortion to home into your skill, annihilating any defense! The fist warping space, physics and concepts to ensure it strikes your skull! The void begins to grow to the size of your body and you begin to de-age rapidly.

thump

Your bones begin to increase in density. Weighing you down and slowing you four-fold! While the Wolf’s speed increases beyond your own. Time around you slows as his own speeds up! Your own perception flickers in and out! Losing all senses for 10 second intervals.

Pop

...Though a small hand peaks out of the balcony. Waving and gesturing to get your attention. Barely visible through all the chaos.

@MaidRips

“W-Wait I need my clothes! I need my-”

NYAAAAAA

She clasps her mask before being flung into another dimension. Shaking and quivering during the process.

“....bleh. What a cat-astrophe! I left all my records of business behind! Who will ever trust where my revenue comes from?! I-”

oh

“Wh-Where are we?! Did you make this? Wow...I ap-paws your skill in meow-gic! Ahehehe!”

@Yobo + Pheenie

“I-I...sigh...****! W-We were sent by Mulligan to get your attention away from the assault we had ready against the damn wizards up north! Kill you, if even possible...”

sniff

“Leave me alone now. Please. I beg of you.”

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Sorry, but I wasn't sure just how much time we had! I had Avery pick up whatever we left behind and swoop it into my ... " Awkward silence. She turns to the bird. "... where do all the things we put in my dress go?" The aviary companion merely gave a shrug. It was anyone's guess really. "Well, they're safe. That's what matters. If you'd like, you could barrow my old--"

She shakes her head and turns towards where the others are located, counting them twice just to make sure. They were missing one. Tengeko. As she approaches, the bird reaches underneath her dress, pulling out a regal, crimson business-dress with a cravat at it's center, black tights flung from their tips along with a pair of matching boots. They're in surprisingly good condition, despite what they've gone through.

"Where's the painter? He wasn't here when I arrived ... "

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Pain of that amount would normally knock someone out, but not a divine being.

A loss of senses would normally make someone unable to do anything, but not to one with supernatural percepion abilities such as the painter's.

A rapid loss of age would normally be extremelly detrimental, but not to someone who's age is counted in the eons.

Bones are naught for mere spiritual energy is its body, the time flow holds no power over him.

The heartless continue spewing like water to try slow down the king as much as possible while the Truth Seeking Shere bend around the void to attack the base of his arm, as Tengoku no Gaka uses its remaining power to force a bending in the fabric of the realm, to teleport itself over to the small hand to grab it.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

Maria is unable to hear your cries for help.

“....”

shnk

Your movements gave your tricks away! The walls warp to give birth to thorns. Twisting and warping space in order to reach you. Impaling your thighs and destroying the information within them!

creak

The palace begins to enclose within itself. It pushes you closer and closer to the King. Leaving only an arm’s length in breathing space...especially terrible when...

whooosh

His eyes light a flame once more! Runes begin to light up the entirety of the room with the exception for the balcony behind him! His fist’s engulfed in an ultimate black hole as causality itself warps around it! Creating an informational distortion to home into your skill, annihilating any defense! The fist warping space, physics and concepts to ensure it strikes your skull! The void begins to grow to the size of your body and you begin to de-age rapidly.

thump

Your bones begin to increase in density. Weighing you down and slowing you four-fold! While the Wolf’s speed increases beyond your own. Time around you slows as his own speeds up! Your own perception flickers in and out! Losing all senses for 10 second intervals.

Pop

...Though a small hand peaks out of the balcony. Waving and gesturing to get your attention. Barely visible through all the chaos.

@MaidRips

“W-Wait I need my clothes! I need my-”

NYAAAAAA

She clasps her mask before being flung into another dimension. Shaking and quivering during the process.

“....bleh. What a cat-astrophe! I left all my records of business behind! Who will ever trust where my revenue comes from?! I-”

oh

“Wh-Where are we?! Did you make this? Wow...I ap-paws your skill in meow-gic! Ahehehe!”

@Yobo + Pheenie

“I-I...sigh...****! W-We were sent by Mulligan to get your attention away from the assault we had ready against the damn wizards up north! Kill you, if even possible...”

sniff

“Leave me alone now. Please. I beg of you.”
“Seems like an odd choice. Why are you attacking them? And where?”

“....”

Her ears flop down, shaking her head before looking around the world.

“The king is hunting you. You can expect losses...”

She pauses for a moment.

“I’m sorry.”

@Overlord775

Crunch

The king is unaffected by the heartless, his fist shearing through them with the whims of causality and every material that binds reality at his fist’s helm.

CRACK

“....”

His fists shear through your skull! The void eating half of your head and body away from you as your fingers barely clasp the hand ahead of you! Which feels like a beak...

“**** you’re heavy!”

BOMPF

The hand yanks you away from the palace. Sealing the gate way shut as the King attempts to charge you.

“Eugh! Too late! Someone carry the body! We have to make contact with the others before they breach the gates! MOVE!”

A thing with feathers lies before you. Hues cover the spiraling room as a silhouette of a writing and fluttering mass begins to drag you away. Their beaks clamping down onto your hand!

@Yobo_Blue + co

“I-I don’t know. He didn’t tell us much of anything! He said he wanted to end the war. Th-That by attacking the place everything would be over. Something with a gem and a destroying the schools Fukourokouji holds! That’s all I know...”

“....”

Her ears flop down, shaking her head before looking around the world.

“The king is hunting you. You can expect losses...”

She pauses for a moment.

“I’m sorry.”

@Overlord775

Crunch

The king is unaffected by the heartless, his fist shearing through them with the whims of causality and every material that binds reality at his fist’s helm.

CRACK

“....”

His fists shear through your skull! The void eating half of your head and body away from you as your fingers barely clasp the hand ahead of you! Which feels like a beak...

“**** you’re heavy!”

BOMPF

The hand yanks you away from the palace. Sealing the gate way shut as the King attempts to charge you.

“Eugh! Too late! Someone carry the body! We have to make contact with the others before they breach the gates! MOVE!”

A thing with feathers lies before you. Hues cover the spiraling room as a silhouette of a writing and fluttering mass begins to drag you away. Their beaks clamping down onto your hand!

@Yobo_Blue + co

“I-I don’t know. He didn’t tell us much of anything! He said he wanted to end the war. Th-That by attacking the place everything would be over. Something with a gem and a destroying the schools Fukourokouji holds! That’s all I know...”
Anna scans the man’s mind, just to be safe

He drops your body into the ground, stepping in whatever remains.

“Not until you give me a reason why. We are under siege and the last thing I want is this to be a surprise.”

“S..h..i..r..o-”

BOOOOM

The castle shakes!

“****! I can’t hear a thing. Let me get a notepad...”

He runs off into the distance! Opening another door and shuffling through tables nearby.

“It should be here somewhere!”

“Aha! I found a notebook! I can feel it! It’s right...HERE!”

The thing with feathers quickly rushes towards you! Holding a collection of papers with yarn knitted around it.

“Although, Y-You wouldn’t happen to have a pen...would you?”

The wounds closed painfully slow. It would take near days for the entirety of the crater to be healed!

“Oh! You have your own healing. Why did you bother me to say that word?! Rest here for now. I have to go!”

"Would take much less time if you just spoke my name, at this rate it will take days."

Tengoku mentally replies.

[Where is the painter even now ?]

“Well I don’t have a pencil! I can’t say your name if I can’t even spell it!”

The bird creature pouts. Your sight may be blurry in part due to missing half of your body,however you see you are surrounded by millions of swirling galaxies and vortexes. Their azure hue lighting up small parts of the “room”

Tengoku cuts the tip of its finger with the nail of thumb and writes its name in the notebook with it's body's equivalent of blood.

Last edited:
A small amount of the wizard's energy is synphoned out of his body, though not any amount that he would even notice the difference, as it would be utilized to restore the painter's body.

Though your body has been restored, you are more fragile than what you used to be. Perhaps take it easy for a bit.

creak BANG

A man donning wraps of silk bursts from a door hidden within the nebula’s. His golden locks brushing past the pile of birds.

“What the hell are you doing Erick?! Wh-Why are you just standing there?! Bring the guest to upstairs! God...”

“Sorry...I just didn’t expect she’d actually make it!”

“The secret is you don’t expect anything! That’s how I bear with you everyday.”

“....”

He marches towards you.

“You! Yes you! How many fingers am I holding? Who are you?”

@MaidRips

“Yeah...where do we go now-”

Ahimsa snaps her neck towards Anna. Just realizing she was there in the first place.

@Yobo_Blue

“O-Oh! M-My name?!”

Hmm

“My name is Ahimsa Hemingway! The founder of Bakeneko waters! Nyahahaha! A neko our you purr-vice, here’s a water on the house!”

Her mittens open up, revealing a small jar filled with water. A small cat scratched upon the surface.

@East gang

“Well then. You haven’t tried to kill me! Why not come to my home...and talk.”

Last edited:
“Aha! You are alive! Wonderful...it is an honor to meet Shiroi! However...”

BOOOOM

The castle shakes once more!

“...We must pause the pleasantries. Please follow me, I’ll give you an offer that would seem to benefit us both!”

He opens the door once more, revealing a beach within the hallway.

“I’m afraid we don’t have all day.”

“Good! I’m astonished you even managed to survive the scuffle with that wolf bastard. For a man so obsessed with peace, he can fight like he wants nothing but to rip a man’s head straight from his spine!”

The beach transforms into a forest of cogs and gears. A massive eye opened within the center, revealing the entirety of the world.

“Now I didn’t save you for no reason. I came here to bargain with all of you!”

Ahem

“The rest of my clan are busy, so the task lays to me...”

He drops to his knees. Raising his voice and attempting to sound as poetic as possible’

“Save us. There is too much war for profit, for a rage that persists even when the sin has long gone cold...CONSUMING THE WORLD WITHIN ITS WRATH!”

He looks back to you. Observing your reaction at his theatrics!

sigh

“The Lord of Frijed has finally came to our gates! He smashes at us to rid Fukourokouji of one of the few things that keep their lands safe from intruders. The vortex! However, he is quite stupid and doesn’t ******* realize that trying to cripple his enemy will also kill us in the process. Not him, but just me. I want to live. Will you help me stay alive? I’m sure you’ll save plenty of others too...possibly even the world! Though I haven’t checked what that stupid gem was supposed to do...”

Back