• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

“Alright ******* wolves, now you’re going to get it”

Anna’s armor had successfully deduced that the wolves only had one sense, their hearing, and that it was able to pick of signals from them. The proper countermeasure was thus to produce and redirect the groups signals and sounds and paint them onto the wolves, essentially causing all the wolves to see each other as the group in order to cause them to attack each other. As she did, she flew up into the air out of range and spat her own acid at the wolves for taking her gimmick, and as she did released several drones from her back to facilitate the signal spread and as a backup plan in case things went wrong

Selene enters her combat state, leaping upwards with increased speed to avoid the attacks aimed at her.

Then, she winds back her spear, Gae Bolg, once again.

"Scatter and perish. Gae Bolg!"

Releasing the spear that spreads death and nullifies regeneration, unleashing the barrage of spearheads at the enemy while avoiding allies. At the same time, the spear's ability to pierce would be used to shatter the magic nullification, allowing the allies to act more freely.

Judith lets her arrows fly, letting them hone in on the many wolves before proceeding to shoot water-based arrows to fire at the wolves to increase projectile spam.

@Cool East crew
"Guys, have you ever seen anything like that?" I ask my fellow travelers as I suspected this place was no safe

Magic would have been utterly useless then. Fortunately, she wasn't exactly dependent on magic. She was practically a one-woman-army regardless. A snap of her fingers and an entire legion of biplanes were conjured out of thin air, carrying bombs in their cockpits. As the wolves approached to hack and spit, the array of arial legions began to run a kamikaze course directly into their mouths as they bit, aiming to reduce them to ashes from the inside. Any acid coming to spray on her hitting the aircraft instead, and accelerating the combustion process.

However, while their assault was continuing, the rest of the craft joined Anna's drones in scouting out the area. Maria took this time to manifest a portable hole onto the ground and slide it over to where Lilith was. Should she fall under, she'd be sent a good distance away from the fight in order to keep her safe. Then a flick of her wrist once her magic was restored, firing beams of green at the incoming attackers, transforming them into turkeys, chicken, and hamburgers, all roasted and cooked. She had just found her dinner.

"YOU'RE DONE!"

@Frijed Gang

YAWP

Ten uncollared wolves fall to the barrage of spears and acid. Quickly being annihilated by the group within a seconds notice, with the few surviving tearing each other apart.

The five with the collars on the other hand...

HAAAAAAAAAARGHH

They begin to swallow Maria’s bombs. First causing their stomachs to rupture...before sealing and becoming resistant to the effects.

With
it’s separate cry, they unleashed shockwave at the group! The laws of the world bending to cut away sustience from the group, whether it be as simple as air or magic. Transmuting any water within their eyes into solid iron, weighing their face into the dirt!

Gae Bolg’s spear stab them as their cry ends however. Their bodies impaled with ten’s of spears, they begin to disfigure themselves. Reacting to its magical effects and turning into...space? They disappear! Judith’s arrows would right as this happens...

rumble rumble

Pop.

It seems the only way the wolves were able to react to such an ability, were to become subservient to it’s master. Overriding the collar’s own commands to it’s former master! The now invisible spatial wolves sit. Awaiting Selene’s orders...

Selene looked surprised for a brief moment. She knew her powers fed false information to various abilities, but she hadn't thought of how it might affect beings like these.

Gae Bolg returned to her hands, and she tossed Gungnir to try and pierce the bending of laws in an attempt to block it out, while using the spear's holy light as well.

For good measure, she gave a shot at ordering the wolves.

"Undo the damage you dealt and don't fight us."

“Awwwwwww. I wanted a dog that spits acid.......”
Anna’s adaption to the environment let her gain some resistance against these new laws imposed on the area

She's sent flying backwards once again by the shockwave and thrown straight into a bushel a few meters away. Her legs stick out comically and a heavy groan emits from her person and a muffed voice cries before passing out due to no oxygen oopsies.

"GreAT WoRK, TEAM."

Last edited:
She's sent flying backwards once again by the shockwave and thrown straight into a bushel a few meters away. Her legs stick out comically and a heavy groan emits from her person and a muffed voice cries.

"GreAT WoRK, TEAM."
“You need help there?”

@Frijed

“Woof.”

The effects of the ability have dissipated. Anna’s abilities dispelling electricity from their fur as well. Giving the added benefit of making the environment harmless.

“W-What happened?”

Lilith awakens, shaking the dirt off her head...

It’s like your trying to get yourselves killed! Wh-What were you thinking?! Do you- nnngh...it’s ok. Everything is fine.”

Her arm has regrown!

@
Maidrips

“GYAH!”

A furry beast pops out of a void! His magic being nullified by Anne’s doing! Another wolf...and it seems he can speak.

“H-How?”

His voice like a whisp of air. The collar had reacted to “hide” from Selene’s barrage. He grasps Maria’s arms before making a mad dash into the woods! Attempting to drag her along as he flipped hundreds of meters across the sky...

Instinctively, Maria begins to breathe again, coming to and shaking her head before noticing the predicament she's in. A light gasp as she attempts to wriggle herself free, but yelps in terror as she's taken hostage, screaming. But not before she decides to make this wolf's life a living hell. At the very top of her lungs, her face begins to distort in cartoonish fashion, squawking and bouncing around as she's dragged away. Resistant to her abilities, non-resistant, she didn't care. She was going to speak her mind to at least spite the thing before she died.

"YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE ME A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, DO YOU HEAR ME? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I AM MARIA CADENZA AURORA INFLUENZA CHRYSANTHEMUM, AND I WILL NOT HAVE YOU DISRESPECT THAT NAME, YOU CUR. WHY, IF I HAD MY ARMS FREE, I WOULD GIVE YOU A SPANKING YOU'LL SURELY NEVER FORGET. IF YOU HAD A FAMILY, I'D SUE IT. IF YOUR EYEBALLS HAD A FAMILY, I'D SUE THEM TOO. AND MY FATHER LIKELY HAD SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH YOUR MOTHER. YIPPIE-KI-YAY, HERMANO."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"I -- GUH -- may not -- DEUGH -- be strong -- PLEGH -- but, I can take -- KHH -- a beating just fine!"

She may have been weak, she didn't lie about that. But her pain tolerance was nothing to scoff at. On a good day at least. Each time her head was smacked, her eyes practically bulged out, almost phasing into new shapes instantaneously with each blow. Was this a result of the Avery Unit? But, she finally lowered her voice and continued taking his blows.

"Look, I have just had a terrible day, alright!? I've lost my family's influence, I get knocked into the air, twice. And playing the role of the damsel is really starting to get truly grating on me! So, if you'd like to talk, fine! But you're not exactly doing a good job of making me HAPPY. If you'd like to speak to me like civil people ... treat me like a proper lady!"

@Yobo_Blue

"No, it's quite alright. I think I have the situation under contr-OOLLL..."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

A portal opens right beneath the wolf's chest, from which the painter comes out, lunging with its right hand towards the creature's throat to stab it with the All-Killing Ash Bone, while simultaneusly also going for the beast's heart with a truth seeking ball turned into glove with its left hand. If either of this attaks connect the wolf should die as it's body is deconstructed, erased or both.

[Also just to say, i am at the 4x stat amp cap]

Last edited:
@Overlord775 + co

YAARGHHHH!”

The beast recoils at Tangeku’s blows. It’s throat falling to ash along with it’s heart! It’s head falling onto the floor.

Creak

He still stands however. It’s collar’s magic holding his disintegrating body together!

zap!

The blows shake the moss fur on the wolf! His collar begins to ring, barely keeping with power after Anna’s nullification. Reinvigorating the fur of the corpses still left intact. Firing a storm lighting covering the area! Upon impact, you notice corpses around you begin to calicify. Their own bones transmuting them into statues made of marrow. A fate similar awaits if anyone is struck!

In responce to this, Tengoku no Gaka calls upon 5 Truth Seeking Orbs to form a five-fold barrier around the group to block and nullify the lightning with the principles of the Ying-Yang Release's power, further reinforced with Warp Energy and Reshi for greater endurance.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

In the blink of an eye, she's quite literally a dotted outline from where she used to be, gone in a cloud. She's reappeared behind the wolf and once the lightning stops, if possible, she begins to gently pet his fur, stroking it from side too side, amplifying the more soothing aspects of her voice with a bit of illusion magic, all the while ready to erect a Box around her, if necessary.

"It's alright. I know you're a gentleman deep down. You just want to talk to me, is all, isn't that right?"

Selene moves to avoid the attacks, while her forcefields would protect from any that made it through.

"Why are we still fighting?"

She wondered out loud.

"Too bad there's not much left, it's possibly left a much memories on it."

Although until Gladio is using Haki, Hector found near bird flying, so he used a clairvoyance to see everything with bird perspective.
He sees some boats which swimming adrift, not so far from them.

"I guess you also found a road, but before moving want to note we must hide themselves, they are possibly have own forces, so before fully claiming their innocence we should be ready for tricks."
“I agree, we should follow the road but keep to the side and stay hidden” Gladio says as he starts to move.

@Frijed

The wolf disintegrates. Truth seeking balls and other magical ailments would prove too harsh for even the collar to adapt to. Leaving behind a digested rat...and a sliver of silver. A compass?

thump thump

....and it seems the both Lilith and Alexander have vanished. Running far away in the distance. Snatching the gem from her and telepathically sending Selene a message:

“Gya! I couldn’t risk being with those three, nonononono....NO! You can find us north from here if you wish to push past the storm! However...I can only wish you good luck on your endeavors for now....”

The group is alone. from the dogs still awaiting a command from Selene. However, it seems as if the clouds themselves hate! Pushing down a gust of wind upon the group! Ripping the vital minerals of life away from them! Iron,zinc,calcium all taking physical forms and flowing away from their bodies. Next...

Sploop

Dirty water? No...it was the worse kind of filth. The one that blends the chromosomes of those in contact...irradiated water! In addition, the mist generated by the vapors become a thousand fold thicker then normal air. Making it impossible to breathe when in the affected areas.

Time seems to pause for comedic affect, through no real will of Maria's own. She turns to the audience and places her hand on her hip, gently shaking her head with a sigh, holding the wolf's disintegrated body in her arms. A slow tilt of her head.

"Oh dear. It seems I've just been Fujiko Mine'd."

All resumes. Maria, once again passes out, face-flat on the floor, legs comically sticking upwards as her way of breathing disappears.

“I agree, we should follow the road but keep to the side and stay hidden” Gladio says as he starts to move.
"Good, also take this."- Hector gave stone size of which smaller than finger to Gladio.

"Try to throw this exactly to boat, I would know if you did not miss and would tell you the details right after."

"Good, also take this."- Hector gave stone size of which smaller than finger to Gladio.

"Try to throw this exactly to boat, I would know if you did not miss and would tell you the details right after."
“Alright” Gladio says as he reluctantly takes the rock.

(How far is the Boat from us?)

Cell wall permeability reduced to prevent nutrient removal by the environment, resistance to radiation, and previous pressure adaption to allow for proper breathing applied. On the other hand, some of Anna’s compatriots aren’t so lucky

”Wow, she really is fragile, hold on”

Anna grabs Maria and pulls her into the bleed to prevent her from having her nutrients drained or suffocating, and the time dilation to minimize any damage already done. She also has a drone produce magnetic force to pick up the compass

“Anyone else need help or have healing? If you can portal us out of here that would be good too”

Neither the wind nor the water or the fog really affect Tengoku no Gaka, since as a spirit his body is made of spiritual matter and not flesh.

Though, it still isn't not a pleasant situation, furthermore Maria seems to not have protections against it unlike his other companions, so it's better to leave.

"Let's go somewhere less chaotic to collect idea on what to do next."

The painter states as it opens it's third eye, focusing.

"Amenominaka !"

It says, causing a spatial shift to teleport himself and his companions to his main pocket dimension. [Since no BFR, i can't teleport without consent, so if any of you don't wants to go for whatever reason can decided to not, just to say it]

“Alright” Gladio says as he reluctantly takes the rock.

(How far is the Boat from us?)
"Thanks, I have Clairvoyance powers so now I can look closer at stuff that longer from us, the road seems about safe, so we can go right now, does you have a map?"

Last edited:
Selene accepted, and had the wolves that obeyed her do so too.

If for whatever reason this didn't succeed, she'd take everyone to a safe area via Warp travel.

If it wasn't necessary, she'd arrive at the dimension.

"Even the weather is so volatile. We need a safe location for later use, I think. Preferably within the normal world."

She noted.

"Thanks, I have Clairvoyance powers so now I can look at them closer, they're seems to be peaceful. We're not so far away from them so you can slowly spy on them. I'll give an full analysis after a few minutes looking at them. "
(It is anything but peaceful lmao. How far does your clairvoyance go? America to Egypt is a few thousand kilometers.)

Back