• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

@Yobo_Blue

The threads now unbinding from your belly, you feel a breeze of air down in your intestines.

sploop

There’s a hole there. A big one at that.

@
The ship crew

“If anything were stable, I wouldn’t be here looking for some stupid ******* rock! Ugh...thank you...a-and I’m sorry for hurting your friend...”

Reality and space bend, fabricating threads from thin air. Binding to form a bed. She lays Alexander there right as...

Ack!

the officer catches her attention.

“Huh? My god...how are you still alive?!

“I-I...”

thud

He lays on the planks held together by Tengoku’s magic.

“Not...huff...here to hurt you. Please me leave me be! Cough Cough.

“I’ll leave you in the waters to drown!”

crash

Waters rise from sea, grasping him and...

Whoosh CRACK

A clap of sound breaks the sea around them! Sending the man to the clouds!

“What an idiot...sigh...it seems we’re closer to Frijed then expected. Shit...do I have map? Nonononono...DAMN! Ah forget it, the most we can do is drift off and hope we don’t land near a bandit camp...”

hmmm

“OH! Your payment! How I could forget!”

rustle

“It’s...eugh...somewhere.”

rustle

“....You wouldn’t perchance care go to Frijed would you?”

Last edited:
Hector found a flower nearly lying. He took the flower and placed it on ground to commemorate villagers despite of not knowing them.

@PsychoWarper

"Now then... which road we can go?" - calmly asked Hector to Gladio.
“We should leave this place and find other settlements, if we stay we may very well become branded as criminals for what happened here” he says in a rather cold tone as he uses his haki to try and find hints of other people away from what just happened.

After her deathly screech, her voice turns quiet, cold and monotonous. Almost hurt.

"You tried to kill me. You tried to kill me."

She looks to her own map, emerald energy beginning to surround it, with the ever-present temptation of keeping it for herself tugging away at her emotions. She takes note of the man being flung over by the sea itself. It isn't safe for her here.

“We should leave this place and find other settlements, if we stay we may very well become branded as criminals for what happened here” he says in a rather cold tone as he uses his haki to try and find hints of other people away from what just happened.
"Maybe to visit those Bandits which cop mentioned? They can possibly give us some surrounding info." - Offered Hector with some interest.

@MaidRips

“Huh...did you hear that? My ears aren’t exactly in peak condition after that blast. Could you repeat what you said?”

Her face begins to shuffle. For a keen eye it would seem as if she were smirking underneath the bandages.

"You tried .... TO KILL ME!"

Space around them -- not by magic -- but by some other ethereal force brought about by synthetic design -- begins to distort. Cartoonish creatures materialize, making grotesque expressions beyond that of imagination, cackling and whooping loudly, tearing their bones apart with manic glee. Flickering on and off like a staticky television screen as she turns back towards the woman with eyes soaked completely in red, teeth clenched, and with the anger of a mad bull. Then, she catches herself, holding her hand to her forehead. The visions clear up and she begins to chuckle, seemingly having rid herself of her anger.

"You... you really are hilarious! I'm ... I'm laughing my arse off."

Suddenly deadpan as she turns on her heel towards the other end of the boat.

”Well, this is a bit of a problem. Uh, ******* owwwwwwww. Anyone have a way to help heal?”

Anna’s armor had already restored itself and stabilized the wound, but it would be a bit of slow process, one definitely not worth waiting out if there was an alternative

@Spider_Kaiju

"I mean I doubt they survived that but if they did I am the only one that they want. You go find someone responsible I believe the others teleported southwest I am going to do what I always do with my time." And with that I go underground and Telepathy link with a clone.

"I'll use my senses to make sure we don't stumble into a bandit camp, though first there's something more important ...."

It informs Lilith, quickly then following Maria to the other side of the dock.

The painter puts it's hand on her right shoulder in a conforting way.

"Hey Maria."

[ @MaidRips ]

"I think we should be a bit careful here, if there's some living person we should transport them in safe place".
“Thats fine, although we should see what kind of person they are as what we’ve heard on those bandits they weren’t exactly great people”

@MaidRips @Overlord775

“You know...if it were up to me...No. Nothing is ever up to me is it? I can only just ask you to forgive me! If we must really fight...I’ll kill you. Control your temper for now, please!”

The words of Tangeku fall on deaf ears. Lilith’s fists had already began to crunch up, her eyes bursting with water.

Selene begins aiding Anna by healing her as necessary, remaining cautious of the surroundings.

"Why is that..."

"The very first thought of everyone we've met so far is to try to kill us whenever a problem needs to be solved?"

She sounds exasperated.

"Has civilization been forgotten so much that death is the only possible solution in people's minds no matter what? What kind of world even is this? Humans should still be human, they should still feel empathy for living beings!"

She declared.

"Is everyone in this world really so stupid that getting themselves killed is all they can think about?"

"Something needs to be done."

“Thats fine, although we should see what kind of person they are as what we’ve heard on those bandits they weren’t exactly great people”
"Good, without futher ado keep your weapons ready there's maybr little but still possibility of some threat."

"Oh? Is that what you'd like? I've lost everything today. Don't talk to me ... about not being given a choice."

Tangeku's words too fall on deaf ears. Maria brushes off his comforting attempt on her shoulder and takes a running start, sprinting towards the end of the boat to jump off into the sea, only for a cartoonish biplane to swoop in and take her into it's cockpit. It begins to zoom off at a rapid pace -- and she's taking the map with her. Said plane seems to flip into a space between realities, to ensure that she's not followed. Maria looks down at her map, able to make some sense of it all. She does know where she's going, however. And she's getting there before the crew.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
”Hold that thought Selene, I need to talk to Maria”
Anna’s armor lets her pop into the space between dimensions, and she uses her flight to catch up with her plane
@MaidRips

”Hey, Maria, do you mind talking before you desert the rest of us?”

@MaidRips

“I- WAIT COME BACK!”

Tears begin to roll down her eyes.

“D-Don’t leave me alone...”

@The_Divine_Phoenix @The rest of the ship

Lilith turns her attention towards the group. She tears her bandages off, revealing scars and burns off a pale face.

“It-It’s easy for you to say! Y-You haven’t set foot in this world for more than a day and you already judge what is? Men are sent to war by those in power for pettiness! Who disguise their wars as opportunities to escape poverty, as opportunities to make ever man feel bigger than what they really are in the world. These people...they have nothing! I have nothing! Sniff...I’m just scared...I don’t know what I’m doing! I don’t have any control of my situation or...anything really. I can imagine there are many like me in this world who feel this same. Ones who snap at a moments with their frustrations! Using battle to cope and relieve what hurts them...to take back control of our own lives. Burying it in their mind with excuses of necessity! It’s a cycle of violence we poor people cannot escape. Why not rebel? Who would feed our families if we did? Who would protect of villages from others raiding them to provide for themselves? No one! Everyone is too busy buried in their own individual suffering or rallying those vulnerable behind a “justifiable” cause, hiding their own petty hatred of others beneath it to help the other! Those who do are few and far between. Not enough to make a difference in the world, at least not yet.”

(Have to make a separate post or mobile will delete my paragraph)

@Oleggator @PsychoWarper

Passing through the destruction...you arrive at your destination. The statue that once served as a landmark now completely reduced to rubble. However...using your Haki reveals traces of wood in the waters. A trail to where these “bandits” have gone to.

"My world had war too, and wars for petty reasons too. My world, however, did not have everyone deciding to kill innocent people the moment it would benefit them!"

She declared.

"The cycle of suffering that you speak of justifies caution, it does not justify resorting to murder the instant it would appear to benefit you even the slightest."

She continued.

"If this world truly has fallen so far that all its inhabitants can think of is merciless slaughter to any problem, then I'm not sure if it's even worth trying to save anymore. Maybe its sins should be put an end to once and for all."

The knightess contemplated things.

"Yet, I want to believe that it can be helped, that people can be better. If I am to change things, I must. If you want to help that change, you are to listen and not betray me the instant you'd gain something from it. I will forgive your sins just this once. But do so again and you will face the wrath of my spear."

She then warned.

@Yobo_Blue

"You never cease to impress me..."

She says with nonchalance, her digits clutching onto the seat of her pilot -- a small cartoon bird, who keeps the plane steady with a cutesy smile on it's face.

"Desert is rather harsh, don't you think? I simply took the path best for me. If this place has taught me anything, it's that everyone is going to go after my head at some point or another. I can't trust anyone. I've only met you a day... How do I know you won't try and murder me in my sleep as well?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“I...should have not said anything! I’m just projecting myself onto a world I hardly know...I do not kill the moment I gain something because I want to. I’m not heartless...sometimes I just don’t have another choice. I and hopefully many other people are tired of living this way...”

Lilith kneels before Selene. Her head bowing at her heels.

“I-I’ll help you however I c-can! Just promise me, you will help me protect my family. The gem we have will sought out by the lords of Frijed and we will not be safe if we are seen with it.”

She looks up at Selene

“H-However,our kingdom was the largest of the world...from what I was taught. If we can make change it would be there! For such a big place it hardly has any infrastructure, at least for the lower class like me.”

@Yobo_Blue

"You never cease to impress me..."

She says with nonchalance, her digits clutching onto the seat of her pilot -- a small cartoon bird, who keeps the plane steady with a cutesy smile on it's face.

"Desert is rather harsh, don't you think? I simply took the path best for me. If this place has taught me anything, it's that everyone is going to go after my head at some point or another. I can't trust anyone. I've only met you a day... How do I know you won't try and murder me in my sleep as well?"
“You said yourself I’m a better combatant then you, and you know I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve. If I had a reason to kill you now, I would have done it by now. I’m not a tactician or creative like you, but seems like making friends is a lot better for survival than making enemies.”

@Oleggator @PsychoWarper

Passing through the destruction...you arrive at your destination. The statue that once served as a landmark now completely reduced to rubble. However...using your Haki reveals traces of wood in the waters. A trail to where these “bandits” have gone to.
"Too bad there's not much left, it's possibly left a much memories on it."

Although until Gladio is using Haki, Hector found near bird flying, so he used a clairvoyance to see everything with bird perspective.
He sees some boats which swimming adrift, not so far from them.

"I guess you also found a road, but before moving want to note we must hide themselves, they are possibly have own forces, so before fully claiming their innocence we should be ready for tricks."

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The painter moves up to the woman, lowering himself a bit as he looks towards her.

"Just remember, don't ever try to threaten or to betray us again. This is your last chance ..."

The divine being. then puts a hand on her head and forces herto face him back, glaring at Lilith with his grey pupiless eyes and a big, red one that opened on his forehead, as a crushing aura comes of from it.

"Don't. Blow. It."

Last edited:
@Yobo_Blue

"It must feel so natural for those words to come out of your mouth. I never had the luxury of relationships. Contact with lessers was strictly forbidden. I have never made a friend in my life; I have never loved anyone in my life. I don't know how to make connections. Everything .... betrayal, pain, loss ... I've read about them and watched them through books and film, but this is the first time I'm feeling this for myself. My parents wouldn't allow me to know of such things. They were fools."

As they traversed further into the endless sea, she'd squint to check if she was going in the right direction, breaking out of past memories in an instant.

(Wait olegattor those “bandits” you were following were the people who the rest of the group are with on the boat. I said statue since the previous posts before mention a statue that would detail their location on the coast. So you would find an ocean and a boat as well)

(Wait olegattor those “bandits” you were following were the people who the rest of the group are with on the boat. I said statue since the previous posts before mention a statue that would detail their location on the coast. So you would find an ocean and a boat as well)
(got it, editing time)

@Yobo_Blue

"It must feel so natural for those words to come out of your mouth. I never had the luxury of relationships. Contact with lessers was strictly forbidden. I have never made a friend in my life; I have never loved anyone in my life. I don't know how to make connections. Everything .... betrayal, pain, loss ... I've read about them and watched them through books and film, but this is the first time I'm feeling this for myself. My parents wouldn't allow me to know of such things. They were fools."

As they traversed further into the endless sea, she'd squint to check if she was going in the right direction, breaking out of past memories in an instant.
”Well...l‘d like to think we are friends, aren’t we? I at the very least want to be yours. I know your life probably hasn’t been as easy as mine, but that’s in the past, you can always make a new start.”

”Well...l‘d like to think we are friends, aren’t we? I at the very least want to be yours. I know your life probably hasn’t been as easy as mine, but that’s in the past, you can always make a new start.”
"Don't you get it...?"

She clenched her eyes, voice breaking a bit.

"There is no new start. My new start was back in the old world. My parents would eventually die and I would inherit their power. All that wealth and influence would finally be mine. I would have been able to have my very own freedom! Free to go anywhere I wanted to -- Do anything I wanted to do! Without limit! But coming here... that took my future and dashed it away! Do you know how that must feel -- !? To come so close to something you want so desperately ... to be free of this life of being a puppet -- only to have it taken from you!? This place ... stripped me of all but my power, the very thing that differentiates me from weaklings in the old world. And, in a way, they've taken that from me too. I am no longer a woman of influence. I'm just the same as a peasant on the street. The least I can do is try to survive ... But, for how long...?"

Selene looked down at the girl.

"Stand up. Don't squander the chance you've been given. If you truly want to fix things, then let your actions speak for you. And apologize to Maria, please. Repentance is the path to take in that regard,"

@MaidRips
”Look, I know things are hard right now. I got a hole ripped in me after all. But you and I both know that there’s still a chance of satiating your ambition. Why else are you clinging to survival so hard? Now, we managed to separate the gem, and we can still go on from here. You’ve seen the powers these mages have, it wouldn’t be impossible to go back home once we gather enough influence, or if you wanted to, forge a new life here. I want you to realize you can trust me here.”

@Yobo_Blue

"I've seen those powers, yes -- And I fear them. They greatly surpass my own. You saw how far I went with, what I assume to be, a casual attack of hers. I'm frail. I have no defense. I could die within a millisecond and not even understand the causes of my own death. Going back home with people like that after me ... is impossible."

@Yobo_Blue

"I've seen those powers, yes -- And I fear them. They greatly surpass my own. You saw how far I went with, what I assume to be, a casual attack of hers. I'm frail. I have no defense. I could die within a millisecond and not even understand the causes of my own death. Going back home with people like that after me ... is impossible."
“Maybe if you were alone, but I’m here to back you up. You know I can fight, and I know you can think. That’s what friends are for. We have each other’s backs. I promise, I’ll help you get back home. If you don’t trust me, well....”

Anna removes her helmet

”I promise I’ll be honest with you from now on.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix + Co

“Y-Yes of course! Watch over Alexander for a bit, if he wakes up...just tell him I’m in his shadow.”

Lilith bends space, warping it and opening a dimensional rift! Arriving where Maria lies. In the meantime however...

CRACK

It seems you have arrived on land. Entangled tree’s towering over Selene ten-fold greet her. Their branches intertwining and obstructing the entirely of the forest. The sun’s light obscuring into a deep azure hue due the tree’s leaves,glossing over the moss within the ground.This however...

snap

...would prove not to be normal moss. It’s tendrils and fuzziness grew larger than bushes upon the bottoms of the trees! Electricity would flicker and flash occasionally, slaying a rat scurrying into its grasp. None were welcome here, even the life born from its ancient roots.

@MaidRips @Yobo_Blue

CRACKLE

Lilith would appear before you. Tears stringing across her face.

“I-I’m sorry. I threatened you when all you wanted was my trust. Forgive me...”

@Listentomyrhythm

Dashing Northeast, he would find wheatstalks dwarfing any tree he has ever seen! The twine of the plants making it hard to move in, drenching his feet into the fauna as the sunlight beams off foliage. Giving a golden yellow hue to the blockages as they wind forces them down upon his face! Smacking him and possibly blinding him if not careful. With that all said...

Help me, I’m stuck!

....a voice calls out to him. A child perhaps? Rustling can be heard East from his location, though nothing can be clearly seen...

Back