• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

”a c k“

Anna’s helmet immediately restores itself

”Don’t scare people like that, I was in the middle of something!”

“Eh? Oh! Nononono I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to...wait. Wh-What are you exactly? You don’t seem-nevermind. We mustn’t seem normal to you either. Where did you come from?”

@Yobo_Blue

Maria flutters her eyes open after hearing a slight creak from the woman. Turning towards her, though feelings have shifted, her eyes begin to widen upon the sight in a heavy amount of surprise. Mouth is left gaping open for a moment or two before her cheeks turn a tint of pink. There's a soft whisper from her.

"Anna... you're... be--"

Within this dimension between realities of hers -- she can sense something coming. Something like a rift tearing into her territory. As the biplane continues it's path, she waves her hands towards the other frantically, warning them of the incoming danger.

"Quick! Someone's about to arrive. You'd better put that back on --"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

She's surprised to see Lilith in a place like this. Much less teary-eyed when she assumed her to be nothing but a psychopath from the way she reacted. Initially, Maria folded her arms, turning her away, dismissive of her apology. She closed her eyes to collect her thoughts before speaking up in a confession.

"I know how hard it is to lose something. To lose your freedom. Sometimes desperation is the only way you can react. If I were in your shoes, I likely could have reacted the same. We've both lost much. Everything I knew up until today is... different. Perhaps we should stop struggling against each other in the same pit and instead work together to pull ourselves out of it."

She extended her hand, albeit with some hesitation at first.

@MaidRips

“Indeed...it is the only way we can survive now. Hm? Give me a moment...”

Lilith’s eyes flicker, reflecting the world from the dimension.

“W-We’ve reach land now...can we move on now? Friends rather than enemies?”

@Yobo_Blue

“I would ask you, but...we’re at Frijed now!”

She's... still extending her hand, a sweatdrop sliding down her cheek.

"That's... a tradition where I come from. But yes, I should think so. I meant what I said then. I will do all in my power to protect you."

Maria and those surrounding flipped from her miniature pocket dimension back to reality, coming to the land of Frijed near where the boat had been.

Last edited:
"Welcome back."

The painter says to the group that flipped back into reality, though it look at Maria in specific.

"Do you feel any better now Maria ?"

It asks her, wanting to now know how she is.

[ @MaidRips ]

"My name is Noah and I suggest Searching a place to live, where to market my products, this world is in a state of crisis, I can stabilize it, but I need where to give away first" Noah said to jakob

"You know, I'm a wizard, and a Physician. While the medicine of the Medieval Era I'm educated in is bad at worst or mediocre at best, the Greeks and Romans knew a thing or two about medicine as well. Thanks to that, I could help you market your practice."

@Overlord775

"Partially. I'll be better when I get my life back."

A brief sigh. The heiress hadn't fully healed, but she had forgiven Lilith at the very least. Her eyes were now laid upon the new land, and her mind, on the dangers that could be dwelling within.

@Lou_change (too late)

Southwards you find the ground bellow you begins to descend. The jungle floor turning into an endless pit,stretching far beyond the horizons. The behemoths of oak seemingly sprouting from the abyss. It’s stalk forever going. Branches from those trees intertwine,granting you a play form to walk. However....

squelch

...ichor spews from the pours. It’s sticky touch melting an ant within a blink of an eye. Acid perhaps? Best watch your step....

RAK

...and the skies. Feathered ape creatures swarm the area. Sitting on branches and looking below. Their eyes a massive orb in the center, the glossiness showing millions of smaller pupils. Each turning on hundred of directions. On top of their headless torso lies a cow skull? All of them possessed skulls of various strange beasts but one in particular stands out. A young one wearing a small human skull.

I carefully fly forward keeping them them in sight. "I don't like acting in horror stories. Wait why isn't Nate(will come up later) guiding me, he is never quite for long. Did he get separated from my mind?" I grumble to myself.

@Overlord775

A brief sigh. The heiress hadn't fully healed, but she had forgiven Lilith at the very least. Her eyes were now laid upon the new land, and her mind, on the dangers that could be dwelling within.
Anna puts a hand on her shoulder

”How are you holding up?”

She looked at her hands as she further traversed the area with Anna at her side, shaking her head.

"Better than an hour ago, at least. Emotions can wait, however. We need to explore this new terrain... and try to find civilization."

@Overlord775

"I see, though if you would wish to rest a bit untill we find something worth of note, i could bring you to my main pocket dimension so that you could do so in safety and calm."

The painter says to her.

@Overlord775

"While I do appreciate the offer, I have one of my own. And I would feel more at ease to be able to scout this place out for myself. I'm already a fish out of water as is. The more I'm disoriented, the easier people can get a jump on me..."

She taps her temples whilst taking a few steps further, observing her surroundings.

@Overlord775

"While I do appreciate the offer, I have one of my own. And I would feel more at ease to be able to scout this place out for myself. I'm already a fish out of water as is. The more I'm disoriented, the easier people can get a jump on me..."

She taps her temples whilst taking a few steps further, observing her surroundings.
“I could use my sensors to help”

@Frijed

“Everyone! My home is a few fortnights away from the shore! We must move quickly, the forest whispers at night. The storm will only make us more vulnerable!”

Carrying Alexander on her soldiers, she casts a bubble on the group.

drop

“N-No! Dammit-”

Rain begins wet the shield. Electricity begins to snap harder with both breeze’s disturbance and your footsteps.The moss absorbing the bubble in lighting as you move by! However, past the deadly moss a flame can be seen...

Be sure not to say a- AGH! W-word...or else they will sense us!”

To those unfortunate enough to be blessed with enhanced senses, they would see wolf-like beasts. Rising on their hind legs, their faces obscured in moss. Their ears moving like radars to the smallest sound.

Bompf

Despite Lilith’s bubble pressing against their faces, they stood still. Sadly, this would revealed their faces. Bare skulls staring down at the group.

@Oliver_de_jesus @Spider_Kaiju

Your compass points East.

Maria squints, her eyes momentarily reverting back to the bloody form of the Eyes of Argus, but this time significantly more controlled. Her vision was much different in this state. In this state, it was nigh-impossible for anything to escape her sight, even able to look in multiple directions at once. She's able to see the wolf-beasts coming in an instant. The heiress remains silent but slowly raises up her arms, careful to not make sudden movements. As they rose on their hind legs, gigantic boxes begin to magically materialize around the beasts in an attempt to encase them and keep them from moving forwards, using her "forcefield" in an offensive way rather than defensive. Should she succeed, she'd quickly snap her fingers. Inside of these boxes, contained, and cut off completely from the outside, large explosions of fire would suddenly erupt at random, continuously bombarding the beasts inside with endless combustions and fiery destruction. The blonde hoped that this would be enough to fend them off... or at the very least restrain them.

Anna watched carefully, ready to strike the beasts if anything went wrong. While she did, she took a moment to use her suit to analyze the beasts and discover how their senses worked

Selene readies her spears for combat, attempting to analyze the enemies herself.

She wondered if everything was like this.

Tengoku no Gaka controls the darkness around them to form tentrils to attempt ensnare the canine creatures if they menage to not get caught in the boxes, while simulaneusly also trying to analyze the creatures like it's two allies.

It wonder why the creature's skull is exposed, it seems like it should be a majour problem to them for several reasons.

Last edited:
@Frijed

“Huh? Are they-wait? Is that even possible?!”

Liliths face stuck in awe and terror. The towering wolves begin writhing and drooling. Green ooze dripping from their bone appendages...Maria being the first to notice the runic collars around them.

zooom POP

“Th-They’ve been weaponized!”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Their noses blow and snort, unleashing a cry which silencing your magicCharging at the...opposite direction? Chasing a flare shot out from the distance, it seems you are safe...for now.

Phew...A-Alexander? Were you awake this whole time?! Did you do that?”

He nods his head.

“How?!”

His fingers gesture left to the group. Where those with good eyesight would see, he had bestowed a rat away from the moss with magical powers. Giving it human intelligence and befriending it within a moment’s notice. A small wizard hat was place on it’s head.

squeak CRUNCH

A wolf beast eats the mouse whole. Leaving its hat behind.

Damn it. Sigh....good work. We shouldn’t be as far as we were before from my home...that being said we are still quite a ways off.”

Continuing onward, the density of the moss soon lessens. Becoming more and more sparce until a large opening greets you. A field of corpses appear, a green creek constantly spewing forth from the bodies. Men frozen in time, stabbing each other or curling into balls away from there attackers can be seen. Donning strange attire...one wearing bronze pipes around their skin within the shape of a wolf. The others donning pink steel, with painted eyes caking their bodies! A few valuables may lay in the wreckage....

Anna’s suit manifests a large claw to pick out stuff from the field of corpses from a slightly larger distance, looking for anything that could be useful to the group

Maria braces herself initially, but the Argus takes notice of the runic collars. Were these things intelligent to make them themselves or was somebody else using them? But after the conflict's resolve, she immediately turns towards her other object of interest. A small rat with a wizard's cap on, to which she immediately clasped her hands and went starry-eyed, noble and haughty voice turning babyish and high.

"Awwww... he's so cute, yes he is! What's your name, little fe--"

Eyes immediately go blank, lips stuck in a permanent, but comically broken smile as she watches the small rodent chomped limb from limb by the wolf beast. She'd follow after Anna after she's done deleting that grotesque memory from her head.

"E-Eh....?"

@Oliver_de_jesus and East crew

Traveling across the wastes. You notice you have hit the coast where a fossil of a battle awaits you. A landfill of corpses stack high up to the hills! Their juices pouring out of the metal and turning the shores red. Two metal behemoths engraved with runes lay stabbing on another. A bronze mech adorned with pipes around its skin and onyx eyes. Wearing the head of a wolf. The other brandishing pink and blue steel. Feathers lay upon it’s helmet as rings cover the arms of the mech, every halo cloaked with painted eyes. All staring right at them. They seem...functional. With the both of their runes still glowing.

Selene gives a scan of the area with her senses and her own analysis for anything particularly useful.

"Weaponized, was it? How would they have done that?"

She seemed on guard still.

Last edited:
"I am ready to fire off a shot if needed."

Judith had already notched an arrow in case if something happened, she's a bit paranoid after what happened with Lilith.

@Frijed

“I have no clue...the methods we make to killing each other are sigh...endless-”

Alexander smacks the back of Lilith’s head

“Wh-What! What are you...NO!”

Lilith froze. There was nothing else she could do...and within that moment of weakness her bubble faltered! The creaking of Anne’s hook rings through the field...

rustle

The few patches of moss that were there begin to twitch. Breathing and drooling can be heard all around the group...

crunch

Something moves. Stomping one of the old skulls and sends shards flying across the air! The information analysis of the two reveal the cause of the noise.

AAAAAAAAA

Wolves! Some armed with the runic collars! Such an grave would never go unpicked.Screams and snarls can be heard, nullifying nearby magic...

RAK

An ambush! They bite the shield from afar...their bite unleashing waves of kinetic energy at the group, popping the bubble instantly. The other wolves lunge hack and spit at the group. Spewing the blood of the fallen back onto them, burning cells on contact!

“Get-YAGH!”

A piece of bile lands on Lilith. Her arm falling into a goo within moments. Using all of her strength, she fired dirt at four of them. Crushing their heads instantly...

snap

However...these beasts would not be put down by mortal injuries! Regenerating from the shattered skulls, firing deconstructing zaps towards the group upon impact of the soil!

Back