• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

Selene formed an additional forcefield in reaction to this, and then moved in front of them with her spear ready.

"Calm down. I think I can separate it without violence. If you don't stand down I will kill both of you."

She stated this confidently, looking at her spear, which glowed with light.

"My spear can separate various influences, like I cut off your telepathy before. Its light could work. If not, there is also one other alternative that lets me nullify active power."

Last edited:
Anna’s natural environmental defenses kick in, reinforcing cell walls, minimizing gases within the body, and reducing necessary air, allowing her to act normally in the pressure

“Come on, this isn’t necessary, we can talk this out, I don’t want to fight!”

"GHHAAAAGHH--"

She's immediately sent flying upon impact with a burdened scream, a disgruntled face present upon her visage, practically flung off of the boat and into the sky. But, strangely, she looks towards the audience and raises an eyebrow at them as her body simply halts midair, the G-force immediately ceasing. She holds up a sign reading "Should Have Picked An Anime Character Instead". Reaching for her pocket, she pulls out a whistle and summons forth a small biplane from the sky to carry her above the boat and spy on the battle from above. She points downwards, her words sounding more like a beagle's, as the air vehicle swerves in the air.

"Exactly, we don't have to fight, and may I remind of you the fact that if this continues, there is a possibility that this gem might break!"

Judith looks shocked at Maria suddenly being thrown up into the sky.

@Ship crew

“A-Alright...I’m sorry...”

The pressures release from the group. Rocking and crashing of waves begin to cease. However...

“...H-Huh? What are you people doing?! G-Give me a reason no t-to slice you!”

“Alexander wait! It was me...I attacked them. I couldn’t help it, they have the gem! Can you believe it? Finally...”

It seems Alexander has awakened.

“Can you really do that?! The gem has already wrapped its threads around Anna but, if you can cause the sun to come falling down...well I trust you on this. Be warned however, if your attempts fail...sigh...I-I have to kill you.”

@Spider_Kaiju

Your attempt stuns the mech, stopping its movement and bringing it to the dirt. However, the beasts noticing the distress of the group begin to hold onto them. Their staffs rattling,gravity begins to weigh down on the young mage. Engraving him into the dirt if successful!

"I can. I need to pierce her with the spear, but it doesn't have to be any more than a minor wound."

Selene explained.

"Even should it fail, we can aid you in getting your family if necessary. Should you choose to bear your fangs at us we will be left no choice but to hold nothing back."

The knight warned.

She then approached Anna.

"This may feel strange, but it should be fine. I'll heal the wound if need be."

She explained, lifting up Gungnir and lightly piercing her side, enough to draw slight blood but not much past that. As she did, the spear released its purifying light to expunge this influence that had attached itself to her, this, in addition to her piercing power as well, together she hoped this would eliminate the gem's link to Anna.

As this occurred, Anna saw her own “truth“, as revealed by the spear. As it revealed it to her, her eyes widened a little, but she didn’t say anything out loud.

Unceremoniously, Maria appears from the sky complete with a parachute miraculously allowing her to hover onto the ground. Her face, however is bruised and stained. Blonde locks are a complete mess and have a bird lying comfortably on top of it. And she doesn't look at all happy given the situation.Once her feet have touched the ground, she spread her arms before breathing in and exhaling. She places her hands together, clasped. Her eyes are shut.

"I.... am going ... to change my dress .... now."

Angrily, she storms off further into the boat, arms trudging behind her.

@Spider_Kaiju @Lou_change

"Well, I want this to end I hope one of the two has a plan" Said noah who had put on the elytras to glide in the air

Using the power of teleportation Jakob escapes the gravity magic of the animals. Then, with a single hand gesture, he splits into many illusionary clones of himself, and then unleashes the crimson bands of Cytorrak, to restrain all the animals from from using their hands. "STOP! I COME IN PEACE!" He states loudly and seriously.

@Lou_change @Spider_Kaiju

“VERY WELL. YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!”

THE EARTH QUAKES! AIR AND CLOUDS BEGAN TO WRAP AROUND IT’S PALMS AS AN AXE THE SIZE OF CLOYDS BEGAN FORMING. USING GRAVITY TO PROPEL THE ATTACK, IT CRASHES DOWN ON THE ELF. IT USES EVERY OUNCE OF SPIRITUAL, AND EMOTIONAL RAGE! SENDING SHOCKWAVES ACROSS THE LANDS! However...

CRUMBLE

It soon falls apart from both the shock and the crimson bands binding their limbs. The animals collapsing onto the ground!

@PsychoWarper

It seems the onslaught has not ended. The shockwaves obliterate the pyramids and nearby villages!

CRACK

“WH-”

The officer’s face freezes within a stasis of terror! Threads begin to pour out of the pyramids, distorting the space-time of the entire continent! Soldiers are being split in half or erased entirely from the phenomena! However...within the abyss of distortions, you notice a drain cut within the world. The rainbow hue’s of the threads blinking and churning into bleach around it. A ship lays behind the portal, rocking from the shockwaves.

THEY CAUSED THIS! I WILL RIP THEM APART IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO! I WILL NOT LET THEIR DEATHS BE IN VAIN!”

The officer dove into the hole! Blade in hand and blood dripping down the mask he adorned. The hilts extended into chains, hooking themselves into the trees ahead!

@
Ship crew

Waves of air disrupt the process, rattling the group

“Nnngh! No!”

Runes upon the ship glow, warping space to create a bubble wrapping the ship! The process begins to unwrap the threads that bind into to Anna’s body! Undoing the laws of the gem and the world itself!

Thunk

“ARGGGHHHH!”

Soldiers?! The ones you have met before come “approach the boat” from a portal. Bodies begin to slam onto the bubble as the masked madman clutches onto the tree’s and thrusts towards the boat!

@The_Divine_Phoenix

As the process go along, the gem begins rattling! Causing the waves of ocean to throw the ship across the air! It resists your attempt!

“ALEXANDER! TAKE COVER!”

The two warp space to provide the others stable ground within the ship. Chairs and planks of wood smacking the group...

Chk

Blades hook onto the bubble! A pearl mask soaking in blood powers through the gusts of air as the ship is hurling west.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Last edited:
(teleport in any direction but up or down maybe swap places with a clone. I mean they are basically trying to hit a teleporting fly with the blade of an axe)

Judith prepares her bow as a bubble of water appears around the boat, adding onto the created bubble that surrounded the boat as well. She considered using the chant that she managed to learn was a Noble Phantasm but there were too many people around, it would simply pierce everyone with no regard.

"If I may be of assistance, I need everyone including myself to be at a safe distance, and hopefully this ability can do something."

Seeing all the shot going down Gladio stops his progression forward and decides to retreat away from the hell choosing to try and find new people who dont want revenge against him using his Haki to search.

"Holy crap, wait for me!" - Hector said, but before following Gladio he used levitation ball for acceleration, catch up Officer and healed him by Lifeup β.
"There, don't worry, we'll retreat your villagers to other place, I guess we should to fulfill your request much earlier."- Said Hector to Officer and without further ado he used acrobatics with levitation ball to Jump from buildings back to Gladio.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Thinking quickly, Tengoku no Gaka turns towards the direction the boat is going and points it's Brush-Blade foward to create a portal in it's path, with the other end being at the opposite side of the vessal.

This will create an infinite loop, as when the ship will enter the front end it will exit at the rear end and thus it's trajactory will be again heading towards the front portal.

old-wooden-ship-with-big-beige-sails-sailing-vector-22641728.jpg

Thaks to this the boat will effectivelly stop it's travel while slowing down as the momentum decreeses, though to aid this and make sure the ship doesn't crash to the ground. Furthermore, the Painter creates a giant hand construct out of reshi on the craft's keel to further decelerate it, though at a slow rate so that it won't crash into it, and to stop any downwards speed.

Last edited:
Selene continues with the release of Gungnir's light in an attempt to put an end to the distortions the gem is generating, hoping to finally separate it and end this at once.

"We had to do this or else these two would try and kill us!"

Selene declared to everyone around them.

"Remain calm, this should end soon."

@Overlord775

Your trickery backfires, the officer releases a wave of runic energy! Warping space to seal the portal shut!

“ARGH!”

One of his arms begin drizzling blood over the bubble,severing from the clamping of the portal. He shakes his mask off, revealing a one eye’d man chomping down onto the bubble! Holding himself with his teeth as holds himself from the pressure! Slamming slicing through the bubble until

...The ship!

creak

It splits in twine! Lilith and Alexander drop from the skies. Falling below into the waters.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

snip

Upon striking that the threads that bind themselves to Anna. The distortions stop. Their half of the boat crashing into the sea! However aside from that, all seem calm now...

thump

The soldiers flings on top of Selene, his teeth shattering all over her scalp.

Mmmph!”

With blood dripping from his mouth, he attempts to utter the following.

“S-Sorry...if you hearth what I saidth there...it was onlyth for show. I was afraidth of death, and I had to convince those I was leaving behind that I would avenge them! F-Forgive me...”

swish swish swish

It seems Lilith is paddling her way towards the group. Carrying Alexander on her back.

“D-Did you do it?”

@PsychoWarper @Oleggator

The distortions around you fade into nothing. All is clear and there is no life to respond to the group or your senses. Every living thing has either been erased or split in two...

Last edited:
"Is nothing in this world even remotely existentially stable?"

Selene said, exasperated. She then healed the knight that fell on her and pushed him off.

"I think so?"

Hector found a flower nearly lying. He took the flower and placed it on ground to commemorate villagers despite of not knowing them.

@PsychoWarper

"Now then... which road we can go?" - calmly asked Hector to Gladio.

Last edited:
"It's a broken world, so it being fragile is only natural."

Tengoku no Gaka, who's floating in the air, replies to Selena as it uses the Water Release to push the two of half of the boats togheter while expelling the seawater from the inside, afterwards turning towards Lilith.

"I'm going to use the Ying-Yang Release to meld the boat's part back togheter, so don't oppose it."

The painter informs her, then doing so, using his ninjutsu to weld the boat back into one piece

Last edited:
"Aaaauughhhhh .... "

Maria can be seen nearly passed out on the on the floor, face-down. Her legs are stuck up in the air before they too slam themselves down. She's still recovering from the impact of Lilith's merciless attack. She struggles to get up but fails. Clenching her eyes, she can only think of one thing at the present moment, clinging onto whatever part of the ship has remained intact: I literally.... just.... changed ....

"...need coffee... going to turn some fish into coffee...."

She utters as she's being helped upwards, in her dazed state she grumbles. Why was she the unlucky one out of everyone else? Wasn't it her privilege to have luck? To be the charismatic spearhead of the family? This would have never happened if she had gained her father's temporal abilities. Physically and spiritually, she's completely drained, and her powerful ego remains nowhere to be seen. She brushes off Anna and heads towards the edge of the torn boat as it's supposedly being repaired. Her hands clutch onto the rail, her eyes scanning the ocean and nothing more. Why did it have to be her? Why not somebody else? She was the most important person on the planet. That's what her parents had inclined her to believe. But she was stripped... of everything. No more power, no more influence, no more charisma, not even her power over the mind seemed to have any effect whatsoever. Not unlike any aquatic life she might have captured, she was a complete fish out of water. Not even the Avery Unit could make her stronger. Breathing steadily, then going uneven, she perched her head upwards to the sky, eyes bloodshot and turned to their unnatural scarlet hue.

"AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! "

Two strengthened optical blasts from the Eyes of Argus surged out of the center of her hues and into the atmosphere, though dissolving in tandem with her emotions. The blonde slumped herself over onto the rail once again after she was done with her lengthy scream. She'd never get her empire back now. At the moment, she was less than everyone else, not above them. It was a feeling she wasn't used to. And most likely never would. Sadness, anger, complete despair and everything in between inflicted Maria. The world, for that moment, seemed to despise her.

Back