• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play | Registration thread

Whats the limit to the new stuff we may give?
High 8-C(5 Tons) and Amps are up to 8-B (25 Tons)

Speed are mach 10 for normal character and Godspeedters are Mach 15

LS is Class K

hax is medium level and has to be related to the investiture, those who have separate powers such as magic and Physiology things can get improvements on them, such as if you are a fire Dragon it could be that you absorb heat and attacks of that kind same element while your spells, if they are things like illusions they can be add or enhanced to the point of affecting the senses like touch and stuff or make yourself invisible by altering the perception of your foes

So much for trying to post more often. Again I apologize for not posting in the Rp as often as I should, school has been really tough lately and I've been focusing on things outside of it [school] such as real life things and my voice acting career. So in short I will not be as active as I used to for the foreseeable future at least until the school year ends. Before then I will make very sparse appearances every now and then to catch up on things I may have missed.

Also I updated Terios' page

So much for trying to post more often. Again I apologize for not posting in the Rp as often as I should, school has been really tough lately and I've been focusing on things outside of it [school] such as real life things and my voice acting career. So in short I will not be as active as I used to for the foreseeable future at least until the school year ends. Before then I will make very sparse appearances every now and then to catch up on things I may have missed.
OK, no problem man
Good

I'm thinking of doing something with one of the colors that haven't been selected so far. I literally looked through all the approved characters to see, and it looks like the only ones that haven't been used so far are Cyan and Red.

I'm thinking of doing something with one of the colors that haven't been selected so far. I literally looked through all the approved characters to see, and it looks like the only ones that haven't been used so far are Cyan and Red.
Actually tho, never actually saw a character here with red and have the sole purpose of just tanking the enemy and outlasting them.

Yeah, I was surprised by that. Genuinely thought that Red would have been more appealing especially due to the regenerative abilities it provides.
Oliver told me that having regen would be bad for plot reasons, so I just stuck with my Yoshi (also because I'm a big fan of The Flash, so yeah)

Oliver told me that having regen would be bad for plot reasons, so I just stuck with my Yoshi (also because I'm a big fan of The Flash, so yeah)
I think that currently it is fine, simply the problem I have is in case someone ignores the time that one must give to store energy for regeneration (besides that one can get sick or tired more easily in storage periods)

Back