• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play | Registration thread

Naturally apart from the standard resistances, you can have 8 resistance, but if you have complex power other than things like minor complementary hax (Heal, Flight, teleport with limited range, enhanced senses, etc) or pure skill (Acrobatics, weapon mastery, concealment, etc), having 3 complex powers, we need to regulate it in a certain way

Naturally apart from the standard resistances, you can have 8 resistance, but if you have complex power other than things like minor complementary hax (Heal, Flight, teleport with limited range, enhanced senses, etc) or pure skill (Acrobatics, weapon mastery, concealment, etc), having 3 complex powers, we need to regulate it in a certain way
So you can have 3 customs and then 7 additional resistances

if we’re magic users, are we expected to use magic through our customs or will you give us a spell list

Apart from the fact that I would prefer it to be done in a Wiki Sandbox, where you could put it in different Tarbes and put the powers in the powers and abilities section and then point them to read the explanation like this one

How fast and powerful is Slow Mo?

Apart from the fact that I would prefer it to be done in a Wiki Sandbox, where you could put it in different Tarbes and put the powers in the powers and abilities section and then point them to read the explanation like this one

How fast and powerful is Slow Mo?
I’ll have it in a wiki sandbox soon, this is just to start but uh
0.5 since that’s the opposite of the amp cap

Read it, and if I'm giving a basic rundown here it is:
Dude is quick
Dude can manipulate icefire and fireice (very weird but ok)
Dude can put markers on stuff (ok?)
Dude can go on spectator mode, but can't hit anyone unless he deactivates it (sure?)
Dude has staff (bruh)
Dude can negate elemental attack but not weirder ones
Dude can give debuffs to enemy

Well, we're in a hospital, do you want to appear outside of it by any chance? Or do you want to meet one of my characters, Volstagg, who is doing looking for a place for the group to rest?

In any case uh
whatcha all done so far
So a guy named Kessler is one of our first boss. Unfortunately, the other people are fighting enemies, and it just so happens that my character has to fight this dude. Fortunately, the team arrived before I die, and we managed to beat him. But I received a lot of damage, so we have to recover to the hospital and gain some rest. Right now might be the best chance to introduce yourself since we're not in battle.

Ok guys, we have a new set, to put certain limits, your powers must still be governed by the personality and the investiture of your personality, for example a Bloodmaker could obtain a certain degree of control over his own blood, creating weapons and objects through it, or The children of Gaia will be able to create different types of new plants that do not exist, such as an plant that spits acid and the like.

For those who have additional powers like magic or something else, they will be able to use evolutions of that power, basically it has to be connected somehow

Ok guys, we have a new set, to put certain limits, your powers must still be governed by the personality and the investiture of your personality, for example a Bloodmaker could obtain a certain degree of control over his own blood, creating weapons and objects through it, or The children of Gaia will be able to create different types of new plants that do not exist, such as an plant that spits acid and the like.

For those who have additional powers like magic or something else, they will be able to use evolutions of that power, basically it has to be connected somehow
How about the AP and stats?

Back