• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play | Registration thread

Would it be possible for a character to not have Investiture, or at the very least, not be able to utilize any of the usual abilities that come with it?

Would it be possible for a character to not have Investiture, or at the very least, not be able to utilize any of the usual abilities that come with it?

Gallens: Basically they are the civilians/slaves of the nobility, who were considered by Pythia as inferior to the rest for being unable to use magic.
Yes, Gallen are essentially people whose investiture potential is very ridiculously weak(everyone can use investiture since the investiture only requires one soul to be able to use it, yet not all people warrior spirit is the same) and of course unable to use magic.

Yes, Gallen are essentially people whose investiture potential is very ridiculously weak(everyone can use investiture since the investiture only requires one soul to be able to use it, yet not all people warrior spirit is the same) and of course unable to use magic.
Neat. I'd love to make a character that's a Gallen and tries to compensate for that in a Rock Lee kind of way.

Or like Heavenly Restrictions in Jujutsu Kaisen where the character just gets natural strength and no cursed energy (which could be equated to Investiture in this case).

Neat. I'd love to make a character that's a Gallen and tries to compensate for that in a Rock Lee kind of way.

Or like Heavenly Restrictions in Jujutsu Kaisen where the character just gets natural strength and no cursed energy (which could be equated to Investiture in this case).
ok

Is she fully resistant to info analysis and prediction? Or is it some techniques she uses?
I saw it more as mastery over the body to the point where tells of motions (muscle twitches, micro-expressions, perspiration, etc.) are essentially useless in terms of predicting her next move. Precognition through divination or other supernatural means should still work.

I saw it more as mastery over the body to the point where tells of motions (muscle twitches, micro-expressions, perspiration, etc.) are essentially useless in terms of predicting her next move. Precognition through divination or other supernatural means should still work.
Oh... okay, I kinda understand now.

Here's my Happy New Year's gift for all of you!

Yoshioka's OFFICIAL Light Novel from one the RP I myself have come to enjoy.

(''New'' Concept that is important and is relatively globally known, since it would be the equivalent of the Death Race)

Regnok: Every 6 months a portal is open in center of Ohio, the portal goes directly to the Astral Realm where an immaterial space momentarily allows physical beings to exist, it is a running competition that the War King organizes so that criminals can pay for their sins by crossing multiple battle zones with countless obstacles, each Battle zone has a finite lifespan, there being 5 zones, in the last Zone there is a portal to our dimension, those trapped in the battle zones after the finite time end are never seen again.

If a criminal returns from the Astral Realm his sins are erased and any debts settled.

Why is this important? well, currently during the reign of the third war king, Thusk, the Returner, during the more than 50 years that he rule, non-criminal people were allowed to enter in the Regnok, those non-criminals will be rewarded with a favor from the War King if they survive the travel.

Any form of transportation works, whether running or via external stuff (skates, horseback riding, dragons, flying, etc.) For non-criminals, teleportation is hindered by the properties of the dimension.

Last edited:
I don’t think Jack ever had legally obtained money before he died and he also didn’t own property so he probably is only vaguely aware of it as the other certainty of life from people he heard mention it and probably thinks he can get out of it like he did death.
Aonbharr is tax exempt.

I don’t think Jack ever had legally obtained money before he died and he also didn’t own property so he probably is only vaguely aware of it as the other certainty of life from people he heard mention it and probably thinks he can get out of it like he did death.
Aonbharr is tax exempt.
By the way can you post in the thread?

Just to clear some stuff, Apathy siphon the resistances (and as side effect, stamina is affected but it take 10 turns to complete exhaust), but it takes time, think about the fact that when you face an apathetic your resistance gains stamina, the more they apply their power their resistance begins to lose power (100%, after a couple of seconds 99%, so on until reaching 0, for players with Apathy it would take at least 6 turns to completely exhaust one/two resistance)

However keep in mind that if Apathy is knocked out, the effects stop and you will have to start from 0

If you are wondering why I posted something in Spanish, with music, it is not that it is a boss fight, it is simply that we are entering the serious part of the arc, in that this is not programmed as a fight for the characters, but rather a moment of tension

Back