• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crowley (Supernatural) Matter Manipulation Atomic level

In season 11 episode 2 Crowley threatens Dean that he'll rip him apart atom by atom. Although I'm sure he would do that by using telekinesis wouldn't it still be important to specify he can do that at the atomic level?

Full quote:

"Oh, Dean. Adorable little Dean. I want that child, and I get what I want. You and Sam don't understand, I'm not your bloody sidekick! We've had some good times, so I'm going to give you one chance, just one, to walk out that door, or I'm going to take you apart, atom by atom. Do you understand?"

Well... I don't see why he'd need to lie but he could just be being dramatic but I wouldn't put it past him to actually be capable of doing it.

I'm not really the right person to give a solid answer especially at this time. So where gonna need more input.

Most of Supernatural's feats come from statements anyway. Seeing as he kills a lot by snapping then I don't see why him saying so is "dramatic."

Particularly since he's the King Hell which makes him more powerful than regular demons

The archangels have subatomic manip, angels have cellular, so Crowley seems to fit in this scale tbh.

I agree with this. Given the info we already know about the verse (and Crowley himself), this doesn't seem all that farfetched.

I think Crowley should have atomic level matter manipulation. It makes a lot of sense when you look at the scene of Crowley destroying a demon with a snap of his fingers. The visual effect was very similar to Lucifer's one - not comparing them, obviously.

Shouldn't it scale to High Ranked Demons and Angels? (Cain, Abaddon, Princes of Hell, Zachariah, Naomi, Tamiel etc)

This was already added but yes it should scale to those you mentioned. Considering they're all more powerful than him. Also rule of thumb being Angels > Demons (not counting Cain, Knights of Hell, or Princes of Hell)

A more detailed list:

Lilith - the most powerful demon.

Alastair - not so far below Lilith.

Cain - Knight of Hell, stronger than Castiel, stronger than Crowley

Abaddon - Knight of Hell, comparable to Crowley.

Azazel - the most powerful of the Princes of Hell

Ramiel - second most powerful Prince of Hell

Dagon - Prince of Hell, stronger than Castiel, stronger than Crowley

Asmodeus - the weakest Prince of Hell but, yet, stronger than Castiel, stronger than Crowley

Zachariah - a Seraph. Obvious reasons.

Naomi - a very powerful angel, authority in Heaven, and "defeated" Crowley once.

Tamiel - a Grigori. Obvious reasons.

Castiel - maybe?

Billie - a strong reaper, very powerful division of angel.

Am I forgetting anyone?

Sam and Dean beat many Angels too but they always use Angel blades. Angels > Demons through hax although Supernatural is riddled with PIS. I've never seen Crowley kill an Angel with hax, I don't think he's capable of that

Nico-v11 said:
Sam and Dean beat many Angels too but they always use Angel blades. Angels > Demons through hax although Supernatural is riddled with PIS. I've never seen Crowley kill an Angel with hax, I don't think he's capable of that
He affected L├║cifer with his TK. But eh, I'll check it out later.

Well Lucifer is in a vessel, he should just weigh the same as the vessel. Telekinesis, for all intents and purposes Crowley was just throwing around a 180 something pound man around

Back