• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossovers that Shouldn't Exist

Everyone thinks about crossovers at least once and a while. Ones such as Toriko x DBZ x One Piece, Rave x Fairy Tail, Attack on Avengers (yes, it's a thing), Gintama x Sket Dance, and others. Those seem good and likely to happen, correct? Now what if it was something like, Death Note had a crossover with Sailor Moon, wouldn't that be odd now, wouldn't it? Or rather combinations that would seem good at first but collapse on itself later, like Jojo's bizarre adventure with DBZ, the only thing that I can possibly imagine this seemingly cool combo is this.

Let's see how many we can come up with.

The one where Dragonball crossovers with Hollywood.

Dragon-ball-evolution-ben-ramsey
Or any anime that crossovers with Hollywood really.

Saint Seiya and Pokemon.(Although they can actually fit well together. But it would take a lot of creativity. That I have. Otherwise it shouldn't exist.)

Hmm... Does any kind of genre works? If so, then take a look at this gem:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9428591/2/touhou-s-kitche

I don't know if any o' y'all seen it but, eh.

add-it(edit): Minor Spoiler: anything x Hell's Kitchen (Only GR is in there for some reason)... (I wonder why there isn't much of kitchen-ing in it though except for hilariously bad writing, I'm basically reviewing this stuff by now aren't I?)

90% of Naruto Xover fics is cancer.

I remember something like Naruto x Free! or something.

Is it a crime if I liked Gintama x Sket Dance?

Anyways, one crossover that should never happen is DBZ x Saint Seiya. Only God knows how badly that would rile up the internet.

Reppuzan said:
Is it a crime if I liked Gintama x Sket Dance?

Anyways, one crossover that should never happen is DBZ x Saint Seiya. Only God knows how badly that would rile up the internet.
Lol the second Saint Seiya touches goku, and the Internet is Ingulfed into a flame war, with people arguing "GOKU IS IMMUNE TO ATOM ERASING ATTACKS" or "SAINT SEIYA ANNIHALTES DBZ IN HIS SLEEP"

@Repuzzan Do you recall the old Sony game where it's basically Brawl with Sony characters? As much as I loved it it shouldn't have been made that way at least.

Back