• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers Revisions (Time to go Legendary!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome everyone, to the thread that is gonna change how we scale power rangers

CURRENT REASONING

So we scale the rangers as of rn to the legendary battle and vrak's solar eclipse......guess what everybody, thats right, invalid scaling and feats
LEGENDARY BATTLE: So what is happening here? basically all rangers team up to gang up on those poor robots, well at a glance this doesnt seem like there is something wrong with using it BUT then u realize those arent base rangers, yeah those are legendary rangers meaning scaling every ranger to each other in a non-legend ranger key is bad
VRAK'S ECLIPSE
: So there is this calc where the rangers get their 5-B from, what is wrong with it u might ask? simple, this is the clip, go ahead and watch it and tell me where it is stated that vrak created the eclipse
RANDOM SCALING:
We scale some rangers to some others for literally NO reason at all, lets take a look at Koragg's profile "Easily defeated White Ranger Udonna, who should be undoubtedly superior to White Ranger Tommy" problem? so why would white ranger udonna be undoubtedly superior to tommy?...............source: trust me bro, yeah we end up making random assumption that have no basis and with that alot of characters are getting a 5-A tier for no reason at all

HOW TO SCALE THE POWER RANGERS

so how to scale them u might ask?? simple
CROSSOVERS: The rangers shouldnt scale to each other unless canon crossover, and ofc the arc where it happens
ARCS/KEYS: And ofc smth that we should have done but we didnt......split the profiles into arcs, like why not do that? anyways we should do that to all the profiles. They all get BoS/MoS/EoS keys AND a Legend Ranger key unless its rpm situation and arc keys arent needed
soooooooooooo what is a legend ranger and how they work? time to explain that

LEGENDARY RANGERS

What is a legend ranger? simple post series, but not exactly it has to be multiple years after the series ended, appearances like Jason's appearance in the new dino crossover is a legend ranger feat for jason since its alot of years after MMPR ended, now

SCALING

alright. Since thats out of the way lets discuss how we will scale em
ATTACK POTENCY: So as i said, we scale all rangers to their feats + arc split BUT crossovers are still a thing, lemme name the crossovers (excluding MMPR-Turbo cuz those seasons scale to each other for obvious reasons) Lost galaxy X in space, Lost galaxy X lightspeed rescue, Lightspeed rescue X time force, time force X wild force, Ninja storm X Dino thunder, Dino thunder X SPD, Samurai X RPM, Dino Charge X Beast Morphers, Dino Fury X MMPR (not a crossover BUT LORD ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEED) those are the crossovers we need to look out for
legend rangers should be "at least 5-A likely Far higher" due to Dino Charge Scaling but yall should expect some big af upgrades in the future
same goes for Lifting strength btw so nothing to say about LS
SPEED: Here comes the main problem, speed........my opinion would be that MFTL+ should remain to all the rangers, reason? cuz the rangers dont rlly change speed, not to mention that "base" rangers have no problem reacting to attacks from legendary ranger tier characters, examples being
wild force red reacting to attacks from jason and stuff, the megaforce rangers capable of reacting to attacks from legendary rangers and the list goes on and on, the true difference between "base" and "legend" rangers is power not rlly speed

TL;DR
1) planet tier goes away
2) all profiles will have keys based on arcs (those who need it at least)
3) legendary ranger key for every ranger
4) speed remains as it is

Last edited:
First of all, I want to suggest changing the front color because it's very difficult to read. Just use the white front and outline the important parts with bolded text.

First of all, I want to suggest changing the front color because it's very difficult to read. Just use the white front and outline the important parts with bolded text.
sorry, just learned that i can change the colour so i wanted to make it look cool

Sure, but I still think speed shouldn't remain the same, MFTL reactions? Yes a hundred percent, there's no ranger I can think of who hasn't reacted to lasers, but I think their combat speed should be different.

Like for instance in jungle fury they can fight at subsonic speeds, lily and Jarrod have shown they can, the mystic rangers with their speed spell are also FTE in combat

But we haven't really seen anything to indicate wildforce rangers can fight at FTE speeds etc hence why I think MFTL reactions can stay for every ranger but combat speed should vary.

oh yeah, i agree with that, reactions stay as MFTL but combat should vary from ranger to ranger

Is there a possible scaling chain with Rita being the Mystic Mother and all that?
well yeah mystic force do get rita scaling, only nick via willpower amp and Octomus tho but thats for the mystic force revisions thread that is close on being released

how does the thread looks like btw?

If I may ask, what are some examples of canon crossover material for scaling? Would something like the Dino Thunder/Ninja Storm crossover count?

If I may ask, what are some examples of canon crossover material for scaling? Would something like the Dino Thunder/Ninja Storm crossover count?
all of em are canon, the ones i posted above
"Lost galaxy X in space, Lost galaxy X lightspeed rescue, Lightspeed rescue X time force, time force X wild force, Ninja storm X Dino thunder, Dino thunder X SPD, Samurai X RPM, Dino Charge X Beast Morphers, Dino Fury X MMPR"
games can also be used as long they are canon but games should count for legendary ranger stuff prob

Are any changes to profiles being made from this thread alone, or will they come after the AP and Scaling thread?

after AP and scaling threads, this thread is just to confirm key splits and the tiering of the legend rangers as of rn

since everyone agrees, someone should close the thread and the revision can be applied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back