• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cronus"s tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cronos The Titan
As Cronus"s profile says "was going to destroy all space-time"
What would happen if he destroyed the universe alone.

The universe of saint seiya is different than ours.

The flow of time of the universe is a temporal place were all time past present and future intersect and transcends space-time.

In other words all timelines.

-http://www.**********.com/saint-seiya-next-dimension/19/3

We also see all nebulas of the universe.

So if Cronus was to destroy all space-time just the universe alone he"d destroy all timelines because the present timelines intersect with the ones of the past and future in one place.

He is also The god of time so he rules over the flow too.

Furthermore he can destroy all of time as well which again means all timelines because of the present timelines intersecting with the the ones from the past and future in one place look at his profile;

Complete Form: after destroying Psammos Adamas and absorbing it's essence as well as fusing with Megas Drepanon, Cronus is able to greatly increase his power. He gains two additional arms (six in total), each one of these arms is covered in blue flames (which represents time itself) and they are slowly fading away, destruction of all flames is equivalent to destruction of the time.

So by the wikis standarts shouldnt Cronus be 1 or 2 tiers higher?

Destroying the universe spatiotemporally would probably not destroy all timelines, at least not as a direct result. Otherwise base Eternity should be 2-A.

Destroying all timelines is equivalent to infinity by the multiverse theory I believe.And no the past ,present and future timelines intersect .And Solaris is possibly 2B for such as well I think that's why I said by the wikis standards .

Solaris is possibly 2-B for being stated to destroy all timelines, not because it can destroy all of time. I'm not saying destroying all timelines is not 2-B/2-A, but I don't think it's the same as destroying all of space and time.

Oh well what I mean was destroying all timelines in that temporal realm where all timelines from past,present intersect and future and transcend space-time would be 2B/2A but yes regularly if it's just destroy all space-time then it's just 2C.

Eternity is like the primordial God Chronos then if he's the personification of time.However I don't see how destroying all timelines wouldn't be 2B/2A ...

As I've said before: destroying all of space and time Ôëá destroying all timelines. If we considered all of time to include alternate timelines, Eternity (Who's pretty much just a Universal+ entity) would be 2-A. Or Ultimecia would be 2-A for absorbing all of time and space with Time Compression.

But that's the whole point of all of this in the first place . Him destroying space-time would lead to the destruction of all timelines as in the universe of Saint Seiya the timelines from past,present and future intersect and trascen space-time.As he was going to destroy the all of space-time he would need to so in all timelines since they are in one place.All nebulas of the universe are also shown in that temporal place.So yes that is 2B/2A

He rules the flow of time itself.The flow of time is that very temporal location.And also in his complete form destroys time and he was going to destroy everything at the very least the more than the universe by doing so he'd need the power to destroy all timelines so yes it is applicable to his power .

And Eternity is the embodiment of time itself, so is Dialga and Ultimecia when she was finishing Time Compression.

Is there even any evidence that Saint Seiya has parallel timelines? Either way, again, destroying all of time Ôëá destroying all timelines. And when I said not applicable to his power is because the timeline destrucion would be a side effect of him destroying the universe's space-time continuum.

How is being the embodiment of time even valid? Also Dialga and palkia created the universe together and needed both to create another .

Destroying all time in the past,present and future an= All timelines.And it also trascends space-time btw.

And no it's not a side effect he rules over the flow and casually rewinded time.As all time in past,present and future intersect in one place he effectively effected all timelines.

Because if they embody all of time, they should embody all timelines.

And Ultimecia was going to absorb the past, present and future by compressing it into a single point, but she's only Universal+. And transcending space-time would only make you Low 2-C.

Except he only did that to the main universe and it effected all timelines as a result, he did not directly affect those timelines.

Even Chronos is the personification of time.

And how is Solaris not 2B for destroying all timelines?

All time past ,present and future intersect in that temporal location.He rules over that if he's going to destroy even the universe then yes he does definitely destroys all timelines effectively.

Also it's not a result all of time intersects with one another so he needs the power to effect all of them.

Except he was explicitly stated to do that, while Cronus was just stated to destroy all of space and time.

Are there even parallel timelines in Saint Seiya?

I know...

I already asked and the universe itself should have sufficient timelines to at least place him at 2B to 2A by the multivere theory from what I heard.

Virtually every fictional universe begins through the Big Bang, it doesn't mean that alternate timelines exist.

Okay, let's just stick with "you have your opinion, I have mine".

Wasn't the point does the universe not have enough timelines to place him at 2B/2A because that's what this is about.

Well ok then fair enough.

Destroying all the space-time continuum of a universe is considered as Low 2-C. We cannot upgrade the character based on loose speculation. I see no evidence in the above scan of destroying over 1000 timelines, much less over 10^500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back