• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Really another Naruto match... And really Crocodile has J's, lol!.

"Aside from summoning"

You mean, literally the only thing that can make him win against Croco?

It's odd... There are a staggering amount of Naruto vs RWBY and Naruto vs One Piece matches lately.

Also, huh, didnt know we had given Croc a 8-A key.

>Win via death.

You are very eager to give Naruto a loss, arentcha?

@Pachi. Elaborate how that's the only thing that can make him win.

@Lordgriffin

It's mostly Naruto vs RWBY tbh.

The frogs he summons have water release, making Croc boy tangible and hittable.

Naruto can't harm crocodile in any shape or form by himself.

It'd be better if this were Zabuza.

Zabuza-kun needs more love.

Well, now that I think it, Naruto technically ca harm Croco, by getting covered with blood.

Eh.

I have the manga here, just checked, there are two panels, one in which there is showing a one hand rasengan, and with the other hand a water jutsu, called Suiton: Hahonryu

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lmao.
I was wondering about Gaara, but I think Crocodile would stomp him as well. Maybe...Kisame? Lol.
Didnt Croc already stomp him in a match long ago?

I am pretty sure that Crocodile stomped Gaara, no idea about Kisame though, but I am pretty sure that Crocodile would Lol Dehydration

Burning Full Fingers said:
You mean Kisame? I didn't know about that.
Gaara, boi.

If we are sticking to Naruto vs OP... Kisame sounds interesting.

@Burn

But then Kisame would stomp croc.

IMO a better match would be Rob Lucci Vs. Might Guy(Low 7-C versions)

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Hmmm I'll change Naruto to Zabuza.
Noice.

Then it goes like this: Zabuza tries to sneak on Croc and cut him in half. Croc laughs at that and grabs him with his hand. Zabuza dies.

Zabuza starts with hidden mist jutsu, water clones, and water style. Unlike kakashi who had a sharingan croc couldn't scope out which is real and likely couldn't even see through the mist (And like a lot of other Naruto characters Zabuza has been shown to use clones strategically).

I also will say this, a big part of the battle would be who has the battlefield advantage (If this is in a desert Croc would obviously have a large advantage, Zabuza also has a pretty big advantage around water)

Hol up kinda busy rn. I'll change it quick but I probably won't be able to keep track of the votes for a bit.

Back