• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

Hellbeast1 said:
I mean it's better the what I expected would happen to Smallville Clark (I guessed he'd be killed by the AM at the start of the crossover
Yeah, I expected him to be like a 1 minute cameo or something.

Standuser081 said:
What I expected: Kingdom Come Batman

What I got: An older version of DCEU Batman
I'm going to be honest, Conroy playing an evil killer wasn't anything even close to what I was expecting at all.

And I'm sure he quoted DCEU Batman as a homage, just like Routh's Supes referencing Superman III.

Routh Supes also mentioned his son from Superman Returns (Who I'm half-hoping will show up as the Arrowverse's Superboy Prime at some point).

Iceber1234 said:
Also Titans getting wiped out right at the beginning was gold.
Knowing they have Season 3 on the way, and that DC Universe isn't merging their dear Earth-9 with the rest of the CW shows, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of universes were restored Post-Crisis.

Yeah, that's probably what they're going to do. I mean they could just completely ignore it and carry on Titans like nothing ever happened but I hope not.

@Ion oh shit Lucy's sword is getting upgrades

Also damn Anti-Monitor out here at 2-A (He'll probably be a weaker 2-A but still)

I don't think it means much

We know Darkseid exists in every reality (And is mentioned in the Smallville: Chaos comics as having tried entering them all at once) but we know nothing of the New Gods in the greater Televised Multiverse

In fact New Genesis is only created after Darkseid's helping Supes against the Monitors in the Chaos comics (Where he's allowed to grow a fortress of Solitude on a dead Earth)

Yeah Lucy is not exactly very powerful.

Side note, and SPOILER ALERT FOR THE 4TH SEASON OF THE SHOW, but I don't know how Lucifer being the king of Hell again now fits in with this. I guess this is set before he met Chloe and the events of his TV series, but like, that's just weird.

I don't think the Anti-Monitor's Physicals scale to the Anti-Matter Wave in here.

Of course they shouldn't, but Mobius is still 2-A via that device.

Crabwhale said:
Yeah Lucy is not exactly very powerful.

Side note, and SPOILER ALERT FOR THE 4TH SEASON OF THE SHOW, but I don't know how Lucifer being the king of Hell again now fits in with this. I guess this is set before he met Chloe and the events of his TV series, but like, that's just weird.
It is before he met Chloe

Celestial Pegasus said:
Didn't he use a device to erase the multiverse?
Does it really matter? It comes from his power. We even see him creating the wave again when he's possessing Lyla and destroys Earth 1 and that's after the first wave is stopped and the machine is destroyed by Earth 90s Flash.

So in 3 episodes, the additions to the Arrowverse of which we have pages are:

Since only Smallville has a verse page, would it be ok to add those characters to the Arrowverse verse page under a "People of the Multiverse" section, and each Earth separated with its own sub-section?

We should also note that Earth 96 Superman took a long time to be erased compared to others. He should either have a somewhat resistance to Existence erasure or higher durability.

@Immortal I'd put that more to Lex rewriting the book (remember he was completely fine when they arrived)

@Matt wouldn't the sword just be baseline?

The God(s) of the Arrowverse should be of a higher existance than the Monitors, Infinite Multiverse, Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, Speed Force, 5th Dimension, etc.

Low 1-C | Low Complex Multiverse level: Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model (Low 2-C structures, in plain english).

This rating can be reached by 5 and 6-dimensional constructs and spaces when they are either of an infinite (or otherwise non-insignificant) size or portrayed as qualitatively greater than lower-dimensional objects in their setting, or alternatively, one can also qualify for its lower end by creating and/or destroying an uncountably infinite number of universes, or more generally, showcasing uncountably infinite power/size when compared to 4-D beings or objects.

2-A, and infinitely above baseline at that.
No?

God (Arrowverse)'s profile says:

Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Created the multiverse, which comprises an infinite number of parallel universes as well as an infinite number of alternate timelines)

Isn't this infinetely above baseline?

Also I heavily disagree with Tier 1 anything in Arrowverse.

The Anti-Monitor is 2-A with the Antimatter Wave, which is a level of power that he clearly cannot channel into physical strikes.

So how strong is he physically?

I remember Universal statements for the Monitor but I'm unsure if he'd scale since AM killed a weakened Novu

If we scale this baseline of mxyzptlk being a dimensional fifth being, this should scale Low 1-C to the unification of God's profile

Back