• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

It isn't because it's a feat that doesn't scale to Clark from literally every scene prior in the show.

Comics have cosmic shit with Monitors, Darkseid, Parallax and Green Lanterns.

The Book of Destiny can alter the reality of the universe that the user is currently on and allow him to create his own Elseworld, which he can modify at will by using the Book.

I don't know about you, but this, combined with the Monitors having tech on that level, sounds like a clear Low 2-C Book of Destiny.

I actually missed Elseworld to tell you guys the truth. However I watched A bit of one part and just from that 5-B book seems like A needless lowball

One thing that's gotten me hyped up for Arrowverse's COIE is the confirmation that actor Stephen Lobo will be joining the event as Jim Corrigan AKA The Spectre, making the first time (outside that cameo in Constatine) where The Spectre will be having a live action version of the character

Smallville's comics are canon now, there are feats or some good information there, at least?

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
One thing that's gotten me hyped up for Arrowverse's COIE is the confirmation that actor Stephen Lobo will be joining the event as Jim Corrigan AKA The Spectre, making the first time (outside that cameo in Constatine) where The Spectre will be having a live action version of the character
Can't wait to see the Spectre being fodderized but in live action now!

I'm greatly looking forward to Spectre as well. I only really know him from Batman Brave and the bold but that version, and the concept of him in general, is extremely cool to me

In the spirit of devil's advocate, would the book not be RW on a universal scale tather than AP? Or how do we treat feats via RW in regards to tiering?

Reality warping feats being separated from normal AP feats in the tier and AP section. I guess distinction would have been a better word

Matthew Schroeder said:
Comics have cosmic shit with Monitors, Darkseid, Parallax and Green Lanterns.
Again, we already have stuff from the comics on our profiles, as pointed out by Matt.

So I was thinking about Brandon Routh. Since he'll quit the Legends shows during the season, and apparently his last scenes where those he recorded for this crossover, I think Ray Palmer will die here, and since Ryan Choi will make his debut here too, he'll take on the Atom mantle and become his replacement with the Legends.

I actually have my own theory regarding Barry: he'll die during Crisis, Wally will become the Flash while he's gone, and Iris will look for a way to revive him, bringing Barry back to live just in time for the season finale.

The biggest problem CW has right now is that Barry and Supergirl dying during Crisis are extremely iconic scenes. Killing off the mains of their series like that would be a bad move. It looks safe say to say Kara will be alright and that Ollie is doomed, but it's Barry the one that worries the most. Will they recreate the tear jerker scene that was his death? Or will they let him alive for the sake of his own show? Choices, choices...

Iceber1234 said:
The Monitor told Barry that The Flash must die. He didn't say Barry so I think Jay will die.
I mean, that honestly doesn't make sense in context since he is specifically interfering with Barry and it was Barry that died when he saw the future, seem like just looking too much into the wording of things

Back