• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

FFKnkmiXEAIRqPp

Can we put Roa from Tsukihime on the list? There's a bunch of characters that have done some ****** up/******* stupid shit in the vn, but as far as my knowledge goes, he doesn't have an excuse.

(P.S. Don't call me a filthy VN reader. I don't have the patience for that. I just got Actress Again Current Code during a Steam sale and did a bunch of wiki diving afterwards.)
if its from any Fate related verse he qualifies automatically

After a couple of months went by, I'm officially requesting that Austin Theory should be removed from this list for reasons that I will explain soon.

I've putting away my large amount that has been sitting on the floor of my family's house for like, 2 years. We're planning on getting my uncle to paint it soon.

Wait shit is that the right excerpt. I was looking for the one where he said Taiwan was not a independant country.
It looks cringe but at the same time it's a political statement, just because he is wrong (at the very least objectively) doesn't really make him cringe.

I don´t know if this character was said but https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_Jr.

I don´t know what ranking should he be, but he is the most pathetic character (that is "important" at least) I have ever met, he appears as a chad, gets destroyed by an opponent, destroyed 2 times again by people who confirmed they were going easy in their first fights and then believes he can still win against someone who is completely out of his league

All of this, for wanting to steal a girl who is in already in a relationship, after being crushed, he started to cry like a baby so much that said girl literally developed mother syndrom for how utterly baby he is, he then quits fighting as said by all people, he lacks killing intent in fights where killing was allowed (He is lucky one of the fighters did not even killed him to be honest, the others are least has enough moral to not do it unless is 100% required)

Even when being destroyed time and time again, he still met with said girl, trying to look cool while everytime his wounds were getting worse and worse, his father literally fought him in critical condition just to "regain honor" and the worst part is when he ******* healed himself WHILE TRAINING for no good reason at all and one of the most ******* parts of any anime I have ever seen, this was to hype him and then get one tapped by Baki, not dying just because his father is important in the story (even Yujiro respects his father) and could stop the match

So if cringe= being embarrasing, this guy is absurdly embarrasing, a complete joke

Probably his only good moment is trolling Yujiro, as Yujiro opted a tactic that counters boxing and Ali said "If you are not even stand up to fight, I won´t fight" and left, like saying that "if you don´t stand up you are not worthy of my time", but this could be also seen as him being a coward, not his fault, is ******* Yujiro after all

-later had sex with a minor or maybe more than one idk i know nothing in detail about this series past like episode 6 of the series or sth
The girl started and Rudeus has a "condition" for the lack of better term because his family has a problem that when they get horny, their sexual impulses are like 50 times stronger than normal

Even with that, he controls himself, but if said girl literally said "**** me now" he just blow up, he could not do anything and at least he had consent, he literally protect her for one year, lived with her and did nothing wrong

And this was still "in the beginning" and literally THE LAST PART, of this cringe persona, it was already explained that he has mental health problem and the anime made the "questionable" scenes worse than they were in the novel, they even add like 4 scenes that did not exist at all and worsen the novel scenes to absurd levels

So, i would see him as 10-8 just for the beginning, but he completely changes later or add "BoS" like Travis has with "early games" to just note that this is a phase of said character, not the whole story

I am not arguing this shit again mate, this thread is dead
But you wanted to create another thread (waiting for that moment), and don´t worry if you don´t want to argue, I just did it to express myself

And I also respect your opinion, if you think badly of Rudeus I don´t mind 🫂

Back