• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

And the logic he uses to defend said action is cringe as well.
Eh, I don't know. I remember 2 universes where Batman's standards work, being Injustice and Batman who Laughs and by killing Joker, both Superman and Batman become genocidal maniacs hellbent on killing everything

The problem is he doesn't let other people have such nuances. I never understand why he has such a problem with letting other people do the job for him. I remember in a crossover comic Punisher was this close to killing the Joker and stupid Batman decides to save him. Or in another where Joker dies and I kid you not, Batman ******* revives him. This is why I like the "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you either" line from Batman Begins because at least he has nuances with his morals.

The worst part it, Red Hood's already gone down that dark path Batman fears so much. There would technically be no consequence if Red Hood kills Joker since he's already killing people left and right. And yet...

Eh, I don't know. I remember 2 universes where Batman's standards work, being Injustice and Batman who Laughs and by killing Joker, both Superman and Batman become genocidal maniacs hellbent on killing everything

The problem is he doesn't let other people have such nuances. I never understand why he has such a problem with letting other people do the job for him. I remember in a crossover comic Punisher was this close to killing the Joker and stupid Batman decides to save him. Or in another where Joker dies and I kid you not, Batman ******* revives him. This is why I like the "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you either" line from Batman Begins because at least he has nuances with his morals.

The worst part it, Red Hood's already gone down that dark path Batman fears so much. There would technically be no consequence if Red Hood kills Joker since he's already killing people left and right. And yet...
Sorry but imo, there has to be a limit.

Batman can defeat the entire Justice League but for some reason refuses to kill a clown? You can't tell me that's not the least bit cringe.

Batman can defeat the entire Justice League but for some reason refuses to kill a clown? You can't tell me that's not the least bit cringe.
First of all, I did critique his behavior

Second, he doesn't actually kill them. He can but usually he just incaps them so he's not infringing on his morals yet since he hasn't technically killed them

First of all, I did critique his behavior

Second, he doesn't actually kill them. He can but usually he just incaps them so he's not infringing on his morals yet since he hasn't technically killed them
I never said Batman killed the Justice League. I'm just saying that he can defeat the Justice League by himself, yet for someone reason, who refuses to kill a clown that causes arguably the most trouble in Gotham?

I never said Batman killed the Justice League. I'm just saying that he can defeat the Justice League by himself, yet for someone reason, who refuses to kill a clown that causes arguably the most trouble in Gotham?
Character flaws. They're pretty important, especially for someone OP, like Batman

Injustice is cringe as hell. Put that shit on the list too.

Also; Batman Who Laughs proves exactly why he just straight up shouldn't be a hero at all. He's mentally sick and he knows it, he even basically says that's why he adopts children (and honestly indoctrinate them) to spare them what he goes through. What he needs is to seek help. Unironically the same as the criminals he's trying to save.

the edgiest Shadow

This idiot is the most egotistical and arrogant version of the character, he felt insulted by a poorly edited video of plain trash-talk, does everything for pride, said: Saving the world? You? Don't make me laugh. You're weak. And you know what makes you weak? Your loyalty to your pathetic friends." And is the worst vegeta clone you can imagine

Superman or Batman?
both.png

the edgiest Shadow

This idiot is the most egotistical and arrogant version of the character, he felt insulted by a poorly edited video of plain trash-talk, does everything for pride, said: Saving the world? You? Don't make me laugh. You're weak. And you know what makes you weak? Your loyalty to your pathetic friends." And is the worst vegeta clone you can imagine
And I'm unsure if Boom Shadow even likes things

Kassandra

Like holy shit this is the downfall of Assassin's Creed in a nutshell

This character can destroy an entire village, NTR an old man out of his wife, and then save a town from oncoming pirates and still be called a hero.
Guys please add her to the list or I will be the very big sad

How about daphne from Rezero ? she vomits and re eats her own food and she create weird monsters from her "third mouth" like the Whale , white rabbits and snake etc and other beast and eats them or plans to eat them.

Also Demon Beast tastes like shit iirc.

Back